SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Forgetful Mr. Max.well

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So currently, I'm in, what I have considered to be my first REAL bait. One that has lasted two months, which is a "Refugee/Love interest" bait. I consider it my first real bait because it's consisted of over 10 emails and lasted quite a while, opposed to the other one...until now.

HOWEVER. The actual first bait, which failed after a few emails [on octover 14th] when i asked for a trophy too soon, has been resurrected! And i don't know how to continue it on! any ideas?

I decided to sent ol' Max a friendly email just for sh.ts and giggles.
Quote:
Hello Max,

Hows it going? Just saying hey and how is life for you. How's the business?

Please reply!
-Richa.rd

his reply:
Quote:
Hello Richa.rd,

Thank you for writing me and how are you too, the transfer is still pending in the bank and your application is there too. It just for us to get those documents and the bank will transfer the money.

Thanks waiting to read from you soon.
Yours truly
Maxw.ell

Just to get up to speed, here is his final email:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Richa.rd,

Thank you for your mail, point of correction please I am not a Reverend; I was contacted by your lawyer said to be and here is the mail she sent to me.... if until you received me picture with code wodrs then that can not be I am the person to be douting or get worried that you can received the money and betray me. So please kindly write to our bank for a change of beneficiary I have gotten someone else thanks you and your so called lawyer.

I responded to this email claiming i am who i say i am, and attaching a screenshot of my Bank of America account,

(As for the Reverend part, I kept calling him a reverend and praising his Church, because his "family" picture is obviously also used for religious scamming.)

Last edited by ateabanah on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

43 millions in you account? I'm impressed. Shocked
I guess that was a tad too much - why would you even care to retrieve a trunk boy?
Maybe your address was passed on or the lad hasn't saved your old mails either Razz

Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are pulling him back in, I would play it simple for the next few exchanges. Ask him, "When will you have the documents available for my review?"
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO I would not have sent the screenshot. I guess my question would be what was the purpose of the bank account screen shot?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic