SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No effort and some great rants!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On one of my catchers, I have set up an automated response;

Quote:
U THINK U HAVE GOOD FORMATS? UR FORMATS R GOATSHIT.

EMAIL ME 4 GOOD FORMATS, I MAKE U TOP DOLLAR.

"fakeladsname"@gmail.com

0saze B3llo

Now sometimes this is fruitful, sometimes I get inquiring emails to the fake lad account, and I play oga.

Other times, I just get rants Smile

Quote:
ATTENTION U FUKING SMEALING BUSHMAN FOOL!!!

U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET! U NO GET ANY LEVEL. U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOO BOY. U DEY POOR INSPITE OF GOING TO CAFÉ. U NO DEY SHAME N STIL U DEY BATLE WITH LOTTO LEVEL. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. MUGU LIK U DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY. GO FIND WORK. GO PUSH TRUCK OR GO DO CAR WASHBOY NA DAT BE UR DESTINY.

GO TO HISTORY NA MONKEY FUCK UNA MAMA OLOSHI OLIRIBURUKU BASTARD. UR MAMA ASHAWO MANY BROTHER SAY HER TOTO SMELL OF MONKEY BI IT SAID THAT SHE CHARGE BUSHMAN 5 NAIRA A TIME BUT DOG GO 4 FREE. UR SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA, MAMA GO DIE FO HER SMEALING TOTO. UR ASHAWO SISTA OPEN HER TOTO FOR MONKEY NOW UR SISTA AM BELLE TO MONKEY U CAN CALL THAT ASHAWO N COMFIRM NOW.

I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW DOWN LIKE HALLOW CHAMBER FOR SENNATE

THE SHOWMAN
G-UNIT 4LIFE
NO SHAKING 4EVER
2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY)

and another from him

Quote:
HOW FAR U CAFÉ GUYMAN? U GO TRY CUT MY JOB? MUGU LIKE U? U FOCKING BASTARD WEY NO GET FATHER. UR MOTHER WAS ASHAWO BUT NOW SHE GO CARRY HIV N SHELEPLIS. WHO GO LET GOAT LIKE U ON INTERNETS? I ADVICE U GO STUCK U MAMA MENSURATION PAD IN U MOUTH.
HOW WHICH I FIT JUS KNOW U OR MAKE U KNOW ME, DEN U GO KNOW ME U SURE GO BOW FOR ME SMALL PICKIN LIK YOU . CLEAR ROAD… COS U GO DIE BY GUN ANYWERE WEN U DEY. MI CREW WILL GUN YOU DOWN................

I GO TAKE U NAME N FOTO TO HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME YOU HELD IRON,

FOR UR LIFE NOR EVERY WRITE ME BUT IF U TINK SAY NA MOUTH I DEY THEN WRITE BACK MAKE U SEE WAITING GO HAPPEN TO U.

U WANNA BIG UP MUGU? NA U DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE.

THE SHOWMAN
G-UNIT 4LIFE
2MM (Too Much Money)

and from a Mr Sanusi Smile

Quote:
NA WA OO NOTHING OWU NO FITE DO, OWU DON DO U SO TEY U DEY GO ABOUT DEY INSULT PEOPLE WHEN NO NO SAY U DEY EXIST. WELL MY ADVICE FOR U BE SAY MAKE U QUITE THAT UR GANJA WHEN U DEY SMOKE BECAUSE I NO GOOD FOR UR BODY OK ?
WHEN NEXT U WRITE ME U WILL C WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2 U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY

Not bad for doing nowt! Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I have been, thinking you were such an innocent lass

Shocked

Brilliant Jill

although I know think of you as the slightly rough and been around Jill Laughing

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
G-UNIT 4LIFE

I'll let 'Fiddy' know and see if he'll do your lad a signed picture.

Laughing

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I ADVICE U GO STUCK U MAMA MENSURATION PAD IN U MOUTH.

Now that is just wrong. Seriously. Ugh!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried using Gmail's filters + canned responses, but found it unusable for what I was trying to do. The problem is that it sends out the response immediately to every message that it matches, not just the first in a thread. So without careful tweaking of the search string, it'll fall apart very quickly. Even then, who knows if a few exchanges in an unfortunate phrasing pumps out the initial response?

My goal was to have a purely scripted bait from within Gmail's own tools.

You seem to have figured out the right way to use this, nice.

You may enjoy something I thought about doing, but decided not to: bring a bait to the WUxfer stage, create a vacation response that you will be travelling across the world, at your destination swiftly set up a dollachop or somesuch Wuxfer while writing from the airport lounge, and then vanish for a few weeks with the auto-response still on.

I tried this for a few days, rather than weeks. I found I got a ton of concerned messages wishing me a safe flight or wondering where I was. I really wonder how long one could push a bait using only a single vacation auto-response.

Afterwards, you could return and say something like "the last two weeks have been hell! My briefcase was stolen, along with my hotel key. I've been homeless." The lad should by then have spent weeks checking this account and seeing countless responses promising cash ("I'll write to you the moment I get off the plane with the payment information").

I think I'll try it in a few months on a batchbait of a few hundred lads, using a new character.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I'm not mistaken I think those first two are from the guys in the mass insult thread in 'publish your work' forum. Their stuff is hilarious! I think my fake lad character has had a run in with them too.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Jill. Try asking for some of their photo ID and fake documents to make your life easier. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! Instant lad rants. TLJ, do you mind if I borrow the concept and tweak it around a bit (so it doesn't look like yours) to see what kind of responses I get?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That has got to be thedevguy67. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Brilliant! Instant lad rants. TLJ, do you mind if I borrow the concept and tweak it around a bit (so it doesn't look like yours) to see what kind of responses I get?

Of course, be my guest! Smile

I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another cracking one Smile

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WIT UR RUBBISHES. I CAN SEE DAT U R STRONG STARK ILLITERATE NA CAN BARELY SPELL FEW WORDS ENGLISH. EDUCATION IS WEAK DEY UR BLOOD LINE NA NEVER DON CHANGE. NA UR MAMA STILL RUNNING AFTER MOTORS ON HIGH WAYS SELLING SWEETS CAUSE THERE IS GUY MAN WORK NA UR FORM TOO SHONKY TO CHOP MAGA. LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, DO U KNOW WHO BORN U? I BI UR PAPA U FULKING BASTARD. CONVICT LIKE U OF DI HIGHEST ORDER OLORIBURUKU NI YIN OOOOO E O NI SE ORIRE RARA. E O NI RI OUN TEN WA LAYE YIN OOOOOO. UNA SIDDON 4 CAFE NA SWEAT LIKE BIG ELEPHANT BUT ONLY GO CHOP LIKE TINY FLEA NI OOOO. HOMO BASTARD WIT SMOL BOI FORM LIKE URS ONLY BI FIT HANG ASHAWO PANT NA SUK CORK, OK? I DON OVERTAKE MUGU NA CHOP UR DOLLA EVERI TAIM. OH UR MAMA NAU SHE BI ASHAWO SELL HER SMELLY TOTO WORK FO MY BOYZ AFTER SHE CANT MAKE UNUF NAIRA SELLING OKRA SOUP FO SUPPORT UNA UR USELESS NICOMPOOL BROTHER. SHE CRY TO ME CAUSE SHE GET GLORIA NAU FROM TAKING CORK DEY HER YANSH. SHE REGRET UR STUPIDITY CAUSE U TRY FO BI GUY BUT U CANT EVEN MANUFACTURE MUGU WON TAIM. NA SHE BEG ME FIT GET U GIV UP 419 GAME CAUSE UR FAMILY IS DYING FROM STARVATION WIT UR FRUITLESS EFFORTS. COMPOUND DIRT MONKEY YAHOO BOI WITH UR SMOL SMOL GEE MAN STYLE, U NEVR GO CHOP MAGA WHOLE LIFE NA JUSS DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY OOOOOOOO. CHURCH RAT LAIK U, GOD WILL PUNISH U NA UR ENTIRE SICK IMPOVERISHED GENERATION NAU!

- Trafalgar Square 2013
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him he's a SPIRITUAL SPAREHEAD. See what you get. Wink

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Showman is theDefguy. Sorry to dissappoint you Jill.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love these rants. They are great source material for sending back to lads as a chopper character.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:

Why would I be disappointed? I don't care who it is Smile

- Trafalgar Square 2013
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
Tell him he's a SPIRITUAL SPAREHEAD. See what you get. Wink

Well I did just that (and called him a goatfucker as an added incentive).

His response:

Quote:
MUMU U R A BUSHMAN OF DI HIGHEST ORDER. FIT U GO GET URSELF SOME EDUCATION NA LEARN HOW TO SPELLL PROPER ENGLISH BI FO U TRY NA BI GUY. BASTARD SON OF A HE GOAT WHO FULKED A BABOON WHO WAS UR SO CALLED MOTHER NA BORN OUT A MONKEY LAIK U. ILLITERATE APE NA UR MOTHER RAISED U ON DI FLOOR OF DI JUNGLE SUKING ANTS OUT OF THE GROUND USE STRIPS OF GRASS. MUMU ABEG U TELL ME WHY U WASTE UR TAIM NA NAIRA DROP FOR CAFE TO WRITE DIS RUBBISHES WETIN MAGA NEVER REPLY UR EMAIL ONE TAIM? U NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPOND. SMOL SMOL BOI FORM LAIKE URS NOT FIT EVER GET MUGU PAY BILL. AS U ARE JUST IDIOT WIT NO PROPER SCHOOLNG OR KNOWLEGES SO LET ME KINDLY ADVICE U ONE TING. U NEVER DON SEE WESTY WHOLE LIFE, OK? NAU DO URSELF FAVOR NA GO BAG TO UR POOR IGBO VILLAGE NA PUSH TRUK. STADIUM FOOL LAIK U, I HAFF NO MORE TAIM FO WASTE ON UR STUPIDTY WETIN I HAFF LOTS OF WORK TO DO MY CHAMBERS. CHURCH RAT BARBARIAN, GOD WILL PURNISH U NAU.

Laughing

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing It's ironic that they're making fun of your spelling and then writing almost incoherent nonsense where you have to think for a few seconds before you realize what they're trying to spell.

I'm learning lots of Nigerian slang, though. Or at least I'm pretty sure my guesses at what they mean are correct.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading those rants, they seem to be written by a baiter, not a lad. Did you check the ip's Jill?

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it's a possibility, both email address from that particular lad are gmail so not possible to check.

Both his cover ids are standard fare - "Lamido Sanusi" and "Chief Mark David", and the fact that he's used two IDs/email addresses makes me think it's a legit lad and he's getting confused.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLovelyJill wrote:
the vampire wrote:

Why would I be disappointed? I don't care who it is Smile

I think the vampire (and a few others) are just telling you that in at least one case, you are exchanging rants with another baiter here on Eater. Wink

thedevguy67uses the THE SHOWMAN in some of his rants to lads:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1457253#1457253

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thedevguy is responsible for about 99% of all lad rants. They keep them and recycle as necessary they are so good.

Whether you get one from a lad or the great man himself, he is most likely the original author. Laughing

This is still a good idea though. Can I suggest something like this?
Quote:
I have read your last email and still don't believe it. Tell me more about what is involved.
Send me some credible ID so I can make up my mind.

Don't even argue that point.

Regards.

Which might eventually yield some suitable rants. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I see what you mean! Well anyway, it's a cracking set of rants Smile

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLovelyJill wrote:

and from a Mr Sanusi Smile

Quote:
NA WA OO NOTHING OWU NO FITE DO, OWU DON DO U SO TEY U DEY GO ABOUT DEY INSULT PEOPLE WHEN NO NO SAY U DEY EXIST. WELL MY ADVICE FOR U BE SAY MAKE U QUITE THAT UR GANJA WHEN U DEY SMOKE BECAUSE I NO GOOD FOR UR BODY OK ?
WHEN NEXT U WRITE ME U WILL C WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2 U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY

Not bad for doing nowt! Smile

Funny as hell. I am actually baiting Mr Sanusi and his barrister Mr William right now. He is upset because Mr Gomer chopped his dollar twice now.
He went so far as to make a fake account for my baiter character to throw me of the track. No luck however as i went ahead and taunted him for it. And why shouldn't i, Mr Gomer chopped him for $13.000. Laughing

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed I'm flattered, this lad is recycling my material. I originally penned the ones signed The Showman, but the others I have not seen before. Confused

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'd consider all of my baits successes if all I ever got out of them were just these kinds of responses!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic