SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New format (to me anyway)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TwoCarpets
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All

Ive been a bit of a lurker for a while and havent yet started baiting myself, but loving the work.

My regular email gets 2 or 3 standard scams a day, but the one below was new to me, and I cant recall seeing any threads pn this format.

How would this scam work - it seems a bit of a one shot type where after you dont get your first interest payment you'd not put any more in?

Feel free to take it up and put the boot if if the urge takes you! (note - the email it came from isnt the email in the body of the text). [email protected]

Quote:
Dearest in Christ,

I bring greetings to you in Christ. I am most delighted sending this piece across to you. I guess you are a Christian in spirit and in truth, and filled with the free grace and blessings of God. I am by the grace of the most high God Evangelist Vincent Nnaemeka Abiaka-Rhodes, otherwise known as (Prinz Dona'Dongelio), which is my career and stage name. I am a rising star in the international gospel music scene and landscape. I am instructed and an anointed song minister per say with a specific clear-cut mandate and vision of purpose from the most high God.

I am also a very good song composer, writer and lyricist. I grew up as a chorister from my local church and I am by his grace an evangelist. Serving the almighty God is amazing and an awesome act and I opted to serve God by his excellent glory in the capacity of a gospel music artist. I am by his infinite mercy and grace, twenty five years old today.

By the righteousness of God, my supreme help and magnificent porter, I know that my calling and election as a humble servant in his vineyard is sure and his mandate is precise.
I am a sure citizen of Heaven but physically from the continent of Africa and Nigeria to be precise. I am a rising star in the gospel music landscape the world over. And I am endowed with the mandate to take the gospel of our lord and perfect master, Jesus Christ to the very ends of the Earth. To prepare our lords bride for his glorious second coming and for the unity of the church of Jesus Christ.

Therefore it's become pertinent for me to get you practically involved in this project as the Holy spirit wills, even though we have not met one on one before. I enjoin you in the name of God and with regards to my spiritual mentor, Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of all Nations Here in Lagos, Nigeria. I am by this email inviting and asking you child and servant of the most high God to come and invest into my music ministry and be rest assured of positive results in just a matter of months. You can invest in any of these options below;

INVESTMENT OPTIONS OUTLINE.

1. Invest $100 and get (12% interest monthly)===get $12 per month, for 24 months.
2. Invest $200 and get (12% interest monthly)===get $24 per month, for 24 months.
3. Invest $500 and get (12% interest monthly)===get $60 per month, for 24 months.
4. Invest $1000 and get (12% interest monthly)===get $120 per month, for 24 months.
5. Invest $2000 and get (12% interest monthly)===get $240 per month, for 24 months.
6. Invest $4000 and get (12% interest monthly)===get $480 per month, for 24 months.
7. Invest $8000 and get (12% interest monthly)===get $960 per month, for 24 months .

Twelve percent monthly interest on your investment will be remitted to you via Western Union Money transfer network, together with the principal sum you invested after 24 months. The plan and options are very simple to understand and I enjoin you to invest and be richly blessed because you are by so doing helping to establish Gods vision which, I have been sent to carry-out and in turn you are also helping yourself.

Saint Paul was mandated to do greatly and greatly he did, which was by God's divine dictates in the midst and company of those God allowed him to work with and those through whom God shaped and positioned Paul's calling.

You can check out my profile on Facebook, Myspace, and Reverbnation.com, my career and username is Prinz Dona'Dongelio

Therefore God's beloved, be a part of this global gospel music revolutionary stride and get in touch with me via post, email or telephone. Please kindly use the address below;

EVANGELIST VINCENT'S PREMIUM OFFER,
MASSIVE MUSIC EVANGELISM MANDATE,
EVANGELIST VINCENT'S COMMUNICATIONS INT'L,
C/O EVANGELIST VINCENT N. ABIAKA-RHODES,
#39 OGUNLANA DRIVE, SURULERE, LAGOS,
NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +2347040987335, +2348051538926

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Invest in his Music Ministry? interesting.

I'd need to know if the returns are any better for certain types of instruments?
Can I just put my money in saxophones or tubas?

This one has possibilities.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he really is believing the Lord will provide, or establishing a Ponzi, plain suicidal with his interest rates ($388 returned from $100), innumerate, or just a scammer. So hard to tell. Be interesting to play it along briefly and cautiously to see where it seems to be going!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. It's a new one to me too.
Possibly it's a Ponzi scam and he'll send you say three monthly payments then stop. Giving him four months before the scam is noticed, and leaving him with over half of all the "investments".

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice how they even use their own countrymen to pull scams.

http://www.themaninthesynagogue.org/warning.html

ETA: He seems to be getting his own name wrong too. Should be a hyphen and not an apostrophe.

I assume this is the person he claims to be:
http://www.reverbnation.com/donadongelio

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard of this before even though i can't remember where.

He assumes that no one is gonna invest $8000 from the start. They are gonna try him out first and invest only $100.

When you do he will make his payments $12 buck a month. Thats is how he will make you believe that it is legit. He won't of course pay up more than you invested as he don't wanna loose money. I does however expect a fair amount of his victims to go for the higher investments. After all if you invested $100 and got back $12 a month as he said you will probably be more inclined to cough up more money.
And if you do invest $8000 he will take those money and you will never see them again.

If he would offer just $8000 not many, if any would bite on that offer. But as $100 is a low risk investments (most people can afford to loose that kind of money) it serves to lure the victims in to the real scam.

Thats how he will play this scam

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

None of the phone numbers the scammer gave matches anything I could find on the website. If I did not have so many things juggling now I would take a crack at this since I was in the music business for a while in the famous country music city and it might be sort of fun.
TwoCarpets
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting odder. Following on from the original which I didnt reply to this came through today. I can't work the angle out here.

It does say to pass the email on to anyone who might be able to help, and I couldnt think of any better group of people than the fine inhabitants of this forum. Twisted Evil

The email originated from
evangelist vincent abiaka-rhodes [email protected]

Quote:
I NEED TWO MALE OR FEMALE CHORISTERS !!!!
FRENCH AND SPANISH SPEAKING CHORISTERS !!!
TO BE A PART OF A TRIO GOSPEL MUSIC BAND!!
FOR A GLOBAL MASSIVE MUSIC EVANGELISM VISION !

Dearest in Christ,

I have a vision and mandated as a child of God to go into all the nooks and crannies of the world with the pure, profound and undiluted gospel of my lord and savior ( JESUS CHRIST)…Reaching out to all souls, making the spiritually blind to see, raising the lame and cripple in faith, setting every soul in various forms of captivity and bondage free, advancing the kingdom of God selflessly, bring the spring of life close to every soul…I am a servant in God's vineyard, a partaker of his divine blessings, a vessel of God's honor, a chorister, a song minister and a rising gospel music artist. I am Evangelist Vincent .N. Abiaka-Rhodes, A.K.A Prinz Dona'Dongelio.

I am spiritually a citizen of the kingdom of God and physically a practical Christian, born and domiciled in Nigeria ( the religious pillar of Africa). I am a young, sound, focused, athletic, agile, single and never married up-and-coming gospel music artist. I am indeed eager to do greatly and am holy spirit propelled.

I am looking to take my song/gospel music ministry to the very ends of the Earth as the holy spirit wills, and most assuredly to the highest level in the history of gospel music. This is my vision as am mandated in order that the perfect will of God for the body of Christ may take firm rooting and in order that I fulfill God's mandate making my calling and election sure.

Firstly and the starting point, I need to,

1. Find two male or two female, Spanish and french speaking, born again choristers/singers.
2. Form a trio team with them as the spirit willed.
3. They will sing soprano or alto(with good vocals).
4. They must be very good and psychologically fit.
5. They must be ready to serve my heavenly father in this capacity and needs to have a clear-cut vision, love and passion to sing to God's glory.

The male or female choristers/singers that I am looking to find from anywhere in the world must fall within the age range of 22 and 31 years and must be independent and ready to travel out of their locality and country to anywhere in the world as the spirit of God wills us to go for musical evangelism.

They will be my partners . They will no doubt be my ministry partners, my associates, my companions, my best friends in Christ Jesus, my confidants and lots more, as the spirit of God has inspired me to do for God's glory and for the good of the Church in readiness of the second coming of Christ, our most high advocate, the perfect groom, our fortress, our shield, our refuge and reliable Lord, savior and master.
The groom is coming very soon for his bride and it's important that I do all that the good Lord has commanded me to do. So, If you are a born again Christian brother or father, and you are receiving this mail, then please kindly help me pass this all important information to any good young but matured French and Spanish speaking male or female chorister s in your church, your locality, your work place or business place or indeed anyone you know around to be a very good chorister.

And if you are a mother to a talented, young but matured, male or female chorister, who is blessed with the ability to sing very fluently in French or Spanish and who sings soprano or alto, then please kindly pass this all-important information to your him or her. (He or She might want to be a gospel music artist ).

If you are a young brother or a spinster, never married, truly young, born again and indeed a practical Christian and your age is in the 22 to 31 range, good at singing in French or Spanish, holy spirit- filled and ready, then get back at me very fast. God bless you!!!! God bless the church !!!! God bless his word by Christ Jesus for ever. Amen.

You can check out my profiles on Facebook, Myspace and Reverbnation. My username is Prinz Dona'Dongelio or Dona'Dongelio for short, and this is my career name.

Finally, for hard copy contact, you can reach me at the address below;

MASSIVE MUSIC EVANGELISM MANDATE,
EVANGELIST VINCENT'S COMMUNICATION INT'L,
C/O EVANGELIST VINCENT N. ABIAKA-RHODES,
#39 OGUNLANA DRIVE, SURULERE, LAGOS,
NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA.
TELEPHONE: +234(0)8029670525.

Faithfully Yours in God's Vineyard
Evangelist Vincent .N. Abiaka-Rhodes.
A.K.A……. Prinz Dona'Dongelio.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to have mutated from a ponzi type scheme to something else; maybe fees will be involved if you join "her" band.

I'd be tempted to send the lad an mp3 of someone doing that sing-song recital type stuff from The Koran or something else manifestly not Christian Gospel and see if you get to join.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic