SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Texaco and Ms. Chevron are in the baiting game now ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this scam in my inbox. I think I shall name my new characters Mr. Texaco and Ms. Chevron...

Scammer wrote:

Barrister Kenneth Amaco.
Pricipal Attorney,
(Amaco& Associate)
14 Rue Dé Eglise,
Lome-Togo.

I Mr. Kenneth Amaco.advocate in a court of law, personal attorney to Mr.P.B , a citizen of your country who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here, following should be transferred to as my client. From 21 April 2004, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi high-speed roads.
All passengers of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact any one that is interested to do this buisness with me hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating fund in the amount of 8.5 million dollars left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unfit for Security Finance Company where this huge amount were deposited.

He said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to give to relatives or his account confiscated over the next twenty one official working days. Since I was successful to find relatives for 4 years now I seek the consent to present you as next of kin to the deceased since you have the same names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Consequently, upon receipt of your positive response, we will then discuss the exchange rate and terms for the transfer.

I have all the necessary information and legal documents necessary for you to back the claim. All I require from you your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be done within a legal mechanism that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please reply me with this e-mail address ([email protected])
Best regards.
I am Mr. Barri Kenneth Amaco.
Principal Attorney,
Lome, Togo.

Closed lad accounts x 1
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny how these "lawyer" or "legal" types call themselve barrister... A barristr has no direct client/attorney connection, they are mostly hired by solicitors. Won`t they ever learn anything??
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps in the lads' minds Barrister sounds better than Solicitor, after all soliciting might involve prostitution!
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if you need a Mr. Brit Petroll to do a dollar chop.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic