SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Already "baiting" - just wanted to say Hello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm TheL0neRanger (name is not what I usually use on the Internets) and I'm currently running my first scambait. After having lurked various blogs and this forum, I finally decided to run my own. It's a simple scam, my trophy goal is simply a picture of the "lad" holding a banner with a phrase that will mean something to me. I don't want to talk about specifics yet, because I'm not sure if my scammer (aka sfs - Stupid F****** Scammer) may read this forum.

So having said all that, I am running a series of blog posts on what I've done so far. I've mainly reached out to the scammer, convinced him that my fake persona is real, convinced him that my second faked persona is real and that I have a wad of money for him to come get - with the promise of even more money. So we'll see, he's trying to jerk me around, but I've dug my heels in and I suspect he'll bend with the bait I've laid for him.

I just wanted to say Hi -- I may need some advice on resources and fake documents, one of the reasons I'm checking this site out.

Regards.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Glad you found us! Please feel free to sign up for a mentor. They're the best way to get questions answered and baiting tips!

Also, since I am not familiar with the other blogs you speak of, please read our Stickies in each forum. Each site does have their own rules, Eater is no exception.

I hope you have also had some time to visit Eater University, lots of great tips there as well.

Welcome aboard!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Badger - I wasn't going to post the blog or URL out of respect for forum rules, just merely saying that I'm well into the bait and I've been writing about it.

I will say one thing, this lad of mine does not know the english language very well and I have gotten very good at using the thesaurus!
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds sweet! Can't wait to see it. I assume you'll post a copy in "Publish Your Work Here" for all to see?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes! I've gotten to the "send me $xxx" and I've responded with "but I have $xxxxxx to send, but I'm confused" stage. I'm a very dumb, clueless mark for the scammer... or so he thinks. Wink
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for not posting the url/blog thingee, just remembered:

Quote:
We do not permit advertising of other websites or business interests, fund raising, or recruiting for other internet forums, whether baiter-related or not. Exceptions are made in rare circumstances. Please contact a Moderator or Admin for further information.

Just found that in the rules!

Dumb is the fun way to really rile lads up good!! Laughing

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic