SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Longest Bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read somewhere about the "Hectard Bait"

But if it's really only in the premium lounge, I'm still waiting on my premium acct to be activated, so I'll be reading it soon Razz

What also is a good average length of a bait? I'm going on 2 months on my first bait. Hopefully it's only the beginning Smile
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two months is great specially for your first bait! I think my first lasted 3 weeks. There are members with the coveted sandtimer for baits lasting at least a year and I don't know how they do it.

As far as average that's hard to say and depends on what kind of bait you are doing. I will say again two months is great!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the longest bait belongs to firehouse5, he has/had a bait that passed the 5 year mark (but with a 14 month hiatus, revived by the lad itself). As for average lengths, it also depends a bit on which lads you focus on. Lotto lads are just a few weeks, romance lads can go to 4 months without even asking for money. 2 months on your first bait is an excellent start!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Longest bait? I am assuming it’s over one script. It’s not uncommon for the same mugu to bait you with different scripts and email accounts. I had one that kept popping up for three years under different scripts.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a romance bait and he's already asked for money. Currently we're in the confusing process of MG and WU transfers that just aren't working..

But we've started to bring third parties into the whole shindig. My lawyer, his lawyer. I also just emailed the "reverend" who keeps "her" locked in the camp or whatever.

I'm going to see if i can twist a little religion into it all.

This game is so fun!
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because you love them so much and want to be with them, you're going to send them a diamond ring right.....and it's going to get lost....and.....

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer 12 Months (on-going) - Vinod
T.W.A.T
Safari - Vinod
x3 - Vinod
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh! that sounds like a good idea!

See that's the problem I'm having with this bait. it's not as intimate as I would like. When i try to be flirty and or ask questions to get to know"her" she sometimes responds, but usually sticks to business.

In one emil i believed i asked 4 or 5 questions, none of which were answered. Hmm.

He seems more responsive when he thinks he's getting money, so i need to take advantage of that I think.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance scammers are known for ignoring their victims questions and just staying on script.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ unless of course things keep going horribly wrong with WU, the lawyer, WU, the lawyer, WU, the bank, the fax machine, the computer, the car....

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or when this entire time "she" has been expecting a WESTERN UNION control number, then I forward him THIS email i threw together. xD

(Also attached a 2mb pdf, that is actually "My immortal" repeated 50 or so times and saved as a[n extremely goffik] pdf.)

Code:
I hope this is what you are needing!
<3
Richard

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Subject: Receipt for transaction on November 20, 2010.
To: richardhehd <r1ch.h3hd=gmail.com>

Mr Hehd,

I am sorry to hear you cannot print out your receipt. Attached is the receipt of your transaction for your records. If you need anything else please contact me.

Thank you!
R3t4 Edw4rd$
Money Gram Customer Service

Ask about our Consumer Protection services today!

MoneyGram International (In the United States)
English 1-800-MONEYGRAM® (1-800-666-3947)
Spanish 1-800-955-7777

International MoneyGram Consumer Phone Numbers
Andorra 901-20-10-10
France 0805-540-406
Germany, Sweden, UK +800-8971-8971
Ireland 00800 6663 9472
Italy 800-785-353
Netherlands 0800-023-3880
Spain 900 811632

World Headquarters
MoneyGram International
2828 N. Harwood, Floor 15
Dallas, Texas 75201
1-800-MoneyGram®
(1-800-666-3947)

I also made some small talk about having a girlfriend, being a lesbian, and asking "her" to marry me.

I can't wait to use the Secure process to get the control number!
This is so much more fun than ogame.

I hope he calls MG customer service!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I also just emailed the "reverend" who keeps "her" locked in the camp or whatever.

This sounds like a Refugee - which is a 419 scam with an added love interest, rather than a dedicated Love Lad (usually only found on dating sites). The lads who pretend to be refugees are typically impatient types, especially if from Senegal or Côte d'Ivoire - to keep one writing for two months is excellent!

I've baited a lot of refugees and most do not continue past three months. Many will fall away after 6 weeks; those that survive paast then seem to have a three month cut-off point - if no money has arrived by then, then they will give up and go away. However...... I've also managed to keep a couple going for six months (Senegal lads); one for ten months (from Côte d'Ivoire) ..... and my Ghana lad refugee is now at two years of continuous emailing. It can be done! But it is not usual......

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, you called it! Darkur Senegal.

My lawyer just was very rude to his lawyer. So we shall see how that works out. However it's pretty clever though. i'll post it later.

EDIT: added. I hope it doesn't scare him away. The last paragraph is the part that I hope does the opposite, and ropes him in [:

Her "lawyer" isn't the personal bank, so maybe this will put more emphasis on the lad.

Code:

I apologize, however, I am having difficulty understanding what you've written..Are you saying a basic, personal document comes from higher courts? That makes no sense. And it seems that you're also saying you just want money to perform the simple task of asking for the aforementioned documents from the alleged high courts?

I request that you please provide some proof that these documents come from the high courts. If you cannot prove it, or if I suspect that you are out make Mr H*hd pay for something that he should have to, I will advise him to discontinue any further interactions with you.

From what he has told me, he has recently sent over $800 USD to Ms Jennifer with Money Gram. If you need any money, I suggest you ask her. Because if she says she does not have any money, she is lying because I know Mr H*hd sent it. My client is not a personal bank for you to get free money from.

Now we can continue to talk if you will be honest.
//L*sa.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest bait to date is an inheritance scammer, who's got nothing from me in thirteen months (and it's ongoing). Before that I kept an exiled prince on the boil for three weeks under a year.

In both cases I was able to get someone to make a phone call on my behalf. That seems to be crucial in winning them over.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great tip! Thanks! I'll keep that in mind!

Common sense tells me that the more realistic and believable you make it, the better chance you have. A phone call is as realistic as you can get next to a webcam [of which they're likely incapable] or seeing them in person [which is a duh, no.]

Maybe i'll ask him to call my K7 account. If not, then i'll have to pick up a cheap international calling card, or throw some minutes on my skype better yet.
Very Happy
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the 8th month of a bait and I still have a lot of steam to keep it going. I'm going for a full year. Squeezing out another 4 months may be difficult but, I'll make it happen.

Up until this point, it has been a straight bait with no real script. I have a lot of ideas and ambition however, I'm kinda lazy. With that, I never do go into my grandiose ideas. Anyway, it's still fun. I think I will make it more interesting going forward, however. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic