SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Home for Aged Eaters: a retirement home for baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All this sounds great, but keep in mind that you can easily loose track of things, or get the risk that lads find out about it. It could be better to ask the mods to move this thread to the help forum. Also, when there is a website, make sure it is getting used sensibly. You don't want to loose such a tool because of carelessness.

I'm off to kick my geriatric character back to live, if he hasn't de-composted yet.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:
( UE = urban explorer)

Here's a long load: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Not a good idea to rip of other people's pics, however noble the cause, especially given the fact that the originals on 28DL are quite often taken without the requisite permissions. As a member, though not a poster on that website, I don't think that perticular avenue should be pursued.

Tommo.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Vampire:

The actual details and such will be behind the log-in. I think it might actually be a good thing for any lad smart enough to Google, to know that there is a chance his mark is a baiter. It'll make him more suspicious, less certain, and importantly, more willing to see suspect signs in real victims. One of the side benefits of the Home will be that it may make lads slightly less competent at scamming their prime demographic. If a single lad drops his victim because she inadvertently reminded him of the Home, that's a great result. Obviously this does not mean Google should find everything about the Home. But if he finds this thread, he should be just a little worried about that sweet little old lady he's got on the hook.

Bear in mind that my primary goal here is to straightbait. Many, many modalities can come out of this, but at the center of it there must be a core of people playing perfect victims. These baiters will necessarily not be providing any education to the lad, thus keeping him in doubt with all similar victims. The better they do at playing the lad's ideal victim, the more damage they will do to the lad's chances with real victims.

I don't want to introduce any technical modalities until the bait has advanced to the point where the lad is invested and they will be effective. I don't know how to enforce it, but I'd prefer that when the site is developed, it is used sparingly and only after the lad has been hooked for a while.

For now, anyone who wants to help only needs a geriatric character. It's much preferable to start revealing the modality to the lad after he's invested in the bait, so there is absolutely no rush. Just straightbait, always leaving things open for the character to either reveal that they live in the Home, or wind up in the Home. Try to use your character's age to leave the options open and the bait alive. Importantly, I beg anyone who wants to do this to review straightbaiting techniques and past baits. The worst thing you could do would be to educate the lad and make him better at scamming the real elderly.

A stock of geriatric characters straightbaiting is the first order of business. Only after this core has formed and begun developing details, will we be able to branch out into all the other modalities available here.

I advise anyone who wants to help, to PM me with their character and updates on their baits. Once we have enough, I'll post a thread in Help for us to collaborate in.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^You sound like you're baiting for ages already! Very Happy Yes, you're absolutely right about trying to make lads suspicous of elderly victims who are a bit 'fussy' and then drop them. Mind you, most elderly who are on the internet are still independant and living in their own house. But that's just real life, in baiting everything is possible. Wink

Quote:
I advise anyone who wants to help, to PM me with their character and updates on their baits. Once we have enough, I'll post a thread in Help for us to collaborate in.

You can also just start that thread and let everyone who's participating and willing to post in that thread to post updates themselves. Otherwise you could get very busy. And then other members here can give advise/add some ideas.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reading this with great interest as Sunshine and I helped the 'team' here burn out a Samantha lad a while back using a retirement home in the UK

Sunshine's character was evil help in the home and I had 2 elderly characters who's payments Sunshine chopped a few times (will PM them over to you)

during this bait the home's laptop packed up and the 'help' offered his old one for free as he's just bought a new one with his ill gotten gains (swear I could hear the lad scream) - with all sorts of key logging / hacked email accounts of course

will PM Sunshine to see if he wants in, he loves to help lads out Smile

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have several investment baiting possibilities going which are getting around to thinking about a retirement home investment.

Found a few more in Surplus Letters. It is a 10-star retirement home. Each resident has their own personal assistant, and everything is "top drawer" so to speak.

I want to make sure I have the lads securely baited on the hook, so I can post how they were led to the fish locker or why/how they slipped away. I have a retirement home website at the ready if/when it is needed.

At this point, I think I have enough characters in my email accounts to cover most any contingency; however, if I have a need of a male voice for phone work (the investment counselor is a male) I will put out a casting call.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic