SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Had to share this one.... (my first major bait)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is around email #14 (I think). It's amazing how I can drag my feet to get anything done. I think he's getting a little impatient with me....

Quote:
Dear xxxxxxxx,

I received your email and the attorney had called me and she said you insulted her?

yup, I insulted her, she is an incompetent boob! (i wanted his attorney's email also... allows me to drag my feet even more)

Quote:
you need to clam down

oh, I need to throw clams at her until she falls down?

Quote:
...she is not a child...

she is not a child? Then why did she go tattle to you? Sounds like my kid.

Quote:
as i had to appologise to her that there is a miss undersatnding somewhere

ahhhhh, good ole "Miss Undersatnding" She used to be a real hottie at one time.

<<<<<snip out a bunch of crap>>>>>>

Quote:
their fees is about $27,800,00usd which is not too much as i see it

I see it differently. $27k to sign a couple papers.... WOW, I'm in the wrong business.

Quote:
There other duties that would be paid at the Hight Court here in Hong Kong and at the probate registry.

So is it a really tall building, or is it on a mountain??? I thought Hong Kong had really low elevation. Either way, why do we need to go to such a court? Won't that take a lot of time?? I can wait Twisted Evil

<<<<<snip out more of his snivelling crap>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
All she said was that all you need to do is to make mobilization avaiable to her office to enable them commence work on the release of your inheritance claim.

AHHHHH!!!! I get it now, the $27k was to buy her a car for "mobilization".

Quote:
...you need to appologise to her...

Sorry, all out of apology's. Got several insults left though.

Quote:
...and let us use her as she is the best there is out her that we can count on.Do the needful.

I'll use her to test the effectiveness of more insults Laughing ... and if she is the best we can count on, we're in TROUBLE!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<snip the last whining part of the email>>>>>>

Well, for my first major bait, this is going a little better than I expected. I've got several more ideas for this lad Twisted Evil

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, I hope you continue to enjoy wasting this scammers life force for many more emails to come!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You Go, TheDarkSpecter! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, DarkSpecter! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work!

The more you waste their time, the more upset they get, the more fun the baits become.

Keep it up!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've really got to clam down, DarkSpecter! Laughing

Keep it up, it can only get more fun! Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff. You've done great with your first major bait. For some of us there is a quite a learning curve but you've hit the nail on the head first time.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

I just received another email from him with his "new" attorney. He made the mistake of giving me the street address of this new and wonderful attorney. As luck would have it, my "brother" lives only 20 mins away from that office in the UK (well, not really, but he doesn't know that Twisted Evil ) I have informed my lad that I will get my "brother" to pick up the documents from the attorney's office.

I wonder how he's gonna get himself out of this one......

I see lots of serious slapping coming in the near future Twisted Evil

stay tuned>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Well played Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update.

Well, after a couple boring emails, and lots of wasted time by the lad, I finally got something worth sharing.

Quote:
I AM SORRY, THE BARRISTOR CLOSED HIS OFFISE FOREVER AND I CANT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Amazing.... one simple email from me to the "barristor" and he goes out of business. Guess that's why I didn't get a reply from him Shocked

Quote:
I WILL GIVE YOU THE EMAIL OF A SECURITY COMPANY WE CAN DEAL WITH

Ummmm, I thought we needed a lawyer to handle the transaction. Oh well, I'll put that bit on the back burner for a later slapping.

<<<cue the all important email from the "security company">>>

Quote:
<snip the boring cookie cutter intro> Be well informed that we are a reputable and well respected organisation in this part of the world and as such cannot in anyway be involved in any illegal activities as we are aware of the legal implication of such act. We are to inform you that this transaction is for real and not a hoax.

Oh good. I feel so much better now. Glad they won't be involved in any "illegal activities" Rolling Eyes

Quote:
This company is a legal entity and knows all the business policies guiding international transactions.

Amazing. I guess that was just to reassure me they won't steal my money. At least their english got a little better. Different lad maybe?

Quote:
<snip more long winded "legal" crap>Regards as we do await your mail for further correspondence.
Thank You.

Oh trust me, you will hear from me a LOT more Laughing
Amazing, they seemed to forget to include the name of the security company in that email. So I send out an enquiry to them to find out this rather important tidbit of info. Here's the reply:

Quote:
We are
FeDEx COURIER SERVICE,
xxx xxxxx ST JOS
NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA.

Oh? Now they are FedEx? Since when did FedEx become a security company? This email was complete with all the FedEx graphics, and a photo of the "dispatch director", including his name, address, and phone number, even though the first email didn't include any of that "official looking" stuff. Ok, I'll play along... wonder where this one is leading me. Next email from "FedEx"

Quote:
There is this Mrs. Dena Ketterer who came to our office last week to place your check of $800.000.00 USD on out going delivery, she already paid for the insurance fee and the delivery charges. But she did not pay for the security keeping fee... <snip the script crap>

Well DAMN! Changed the script on me in mid bait Shocked
I wonder what happened to that wonderful business transaction he had for me? Either he mixed me up with someone else, or he's just that stupid. Ok, I'll play along with this one too. I sent him an email telling him I will pay the security fee at my local FedEx, and it will be sent to his home office. Apparently that's not how it works... cause I got this as a reply:

Quote:
Note that the name of FedEx in your area are not the name we have here if you make the payment when we are about to make delivery to you we can as well give you the tracking number so that you can now go to the fedex company in your country with the tracking number and wait for our agent that we make the delivery to you okay.
Shocked ?????????????????

Ok, let me get this straight. The FedEx in my area isn't the same FedEx as you have there... (like you even know where I am...) However, once I make a payment, I can now receive my package from my local FedEx? Wow, what miracle workers... wonder if they can make a Mac compatible with a PC too Wink

Quote:
Payment should be made via western union money transfer only for security purpose, payment details are listed below.

Ok, let me get this straight.. You are a security company with no name. Now you are FedEx, but you aren't the same as all the other FedEx offices. I can't pay throught FedEx, but I can receive my package through my local FedEx, even through you aren't a FedEx office. I have to pay through WU, then the payment will be delivered to you at FedEx, so you can release my package......
I'm getting dizzy Shocked

I am now into my 4th email trying to figure out who to make the payment to... amazing how I seem to keep getting it wrong Twisted Evil The lad is starting to get a little annoyed with me, hehehehehe.

I wonder where my original lad is all through this? You would think he might be a little curious on what's going on. Guess I gotta send him a slap to get him back in the fun!

If I'm getting confused on what's going on, I wonder how the poor lad is making out LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Stay tuned, gonna try to turn up the heat a little bit.

Closed lad accounts x4
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't be worse than having your lad morph into ROBERT MUELLER OF FBI mid bait Confused

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Great read!
I guess now you are between the devil and the dark blue sea: On one hand there are gazillions of slapping opportunities, OTOH you don't want to educate him too thoroughly ...
clapping

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
OTOH you don't want to educate him too thoroughly

Indeed although you could de-educate him.
"In this country Fedex does so and so, why don't you do that"
Replace so-and-so with your de-education ..
Some suggestions ..
completes long forms ..

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic