SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your father is as wild and diabolic as Adolf Hitler

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww, what hospital is he in?? We should al lget togather and send him one big ole bouquet of fetid, stinking, poop!!! Now that would just lift up his spirits so much!! Maybe he should get treatment else where, there are alternative hospitals that treat cancers n such and sometimes they get better results than the straight line hospitals, just a thought?? Poor on the sympathy and concern, tell him you'll get a mullah to come visit him in hospital, youi want to send flowers, call him there?? Lying "sack o shcrap"!!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

odd, he hasn't mentioned anything at all about the German on my email siggys, one of which is German for "You are a liar you piece of s**t!"

In the meantime, seems he likes the topless shots of my long dead transexual. good thing I didn't mention the junk in the trunk: Wink

Quote:

Dear Princess,

Thank you for the Picture. You are like the fresh air that my soul need to survive. You have giving me the reason to still want to be alive. I have never felt so much love like this before.

Most ladies will not want to love me because of my health. I thank God I met you. I do not know what to do in this matter. I also have feelings for you. The only thing is that am scared of what will happen to you if eventually I leave this world. My heart is so overwhelmed. You have giving me so much love that no one can ever ask for.

You are beautiful and attractive.

What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? I just need to know my princess.

I want to give love a chance to swallow me up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant though, it will suprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience I know I will ever have because you are a wonderful lady.

God Bless You.
With Love,
scamming piece of crap

I also got this from the security dude, in bright fonts of different sizes, and very colourful type:

==================================
SECURE ORDER SECURITY/COURIER HEAD OFFICE
SECURITY PAYOUT DEPARTMENT
ATTENTION: The Ditz,
Message Dated The 23rd Of September. 2010.

We received and confirm your Power Of Attorney from Bar. fake bitch, placing you as a beneficiary to Twenty Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($24,500,000.00USD) belonging to our dedicated customer Mr. Scamming piece of crap. The confirmation of the Power Of Attorney has been successful. Hence you are now the sole beneficiary of Mr. Abbas Aziz Funds. Do know that we only make delivery via diplomatic courier delivery. If you prefer to have your funds still kept in our possession, it will be our pleasure but if not you are to proceed to choose any of the Delivery Option from the list below.

DELIVERY OPTIONS:
EXPRESS DELIVERY ( 2,500 GBP ) IT TAKES A DAY TO DROP THE TRUNK BOX OF MONEY AT YOUR DOOR STEP.
CLASSIC DELIVERY ( 1,199 GBP ) TWO DAYS TO DROP THE TRUNK BOX OF MONEY AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

These fees above cover all insurance and United Kingdom Government Taxes. Which must be paid by you before delivery will commence.

**************************************************************************************
PAYMENT DETAILS
**************************************************************************************
You are to proceed to send to our Financial Secretary the Cost Of Delivery (C.O.D) of any of the option chosen by you via Western Union Money Transfer. See payment details below:

Receiver's Name: Elizabeth <not sladen unfortunately>
Receiver's Address: HIGGISON HOUSE, 381-383 CITY ROAD, LONDON, EC1V 1NA,
UNITED KINGDOM.

After Payment is made by you, proceed to send to us the following information below:

Sender's Full Name:
Location/Country Where money was sent from:
Control or M.T.C.N Numbers:
Amount to Sent:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:

As soon as we confirm your payment we will proceed to send to you the Arrival Details of your trunk box of money depending on your choice of delivery.

Best Regards,
yet another piece of crap
Phone Number: <uk redirect>
(Cheque Dispatch Officer)
SECURE ORDER SECURITY/COURIER INC
<dead website>
Copyright © 1994-2010 The Secure Order Security/Courier Inc.[/quote]

The adress given for Higgison house is very pretty. Pity there's no web cams there. In the menatime, it's time for the Ditz to live up to her name

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at the risk of necro-ing a thread, I hadn't said anything to lad in ages, and today I got this:

Quote:
why have you neglected me

I couldn't resist some wacky baiting. So taking some text from the Monty Python "Dead Parrot sketch", I transpose it it to our mate and send it on:

Quote:
Schatzi!

I thought sie waren tot. You're not pinin'! You'd passed on! This Abbas is no more! You had ceased to be! You'd expired and gone to meet 'is maker! you're a stiff! Bereft of life, you rest in peace! If you hadn't been nailed to the perch you'd be pushing up the daisies! your metabolic processes are now 'istory! You're off the twig! 'You'd kicked the bucket, you shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS WAS AN EX-AZIZ!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Let's see what he makes of THAT Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic