SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ive read the guide lines but Im still not sure? Can I post

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grizzly wintergreen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I didn’t even know such a cool site was around. I’m not new to bating I’ve done 2 way back in late 04 and early 05.

I was unable to find anything saying I couldn’t post my first bait from 04.

It has foul non racist language in it. I can bleep some of it out but I would like to only tweak it so much.

There are threats on my behalf and threats from the scammer.
the best part is I have pics I sent him and in the pics my Brother and I holding the fake check along with a hunting knife and an unloaded shot gun with the fed ex envelope.

Please this is funny as hell how well I strung this guy along for a month and was able to get him to spend some of his own hard earned scammed money.

If a moderator would like to see what I have put together that would be great.

Keep in mind I was only 23 at the time so I was still a little immature at times when bating him. At first I thought this was a real weird deal for real. I had only been into the net for a matter of a few years at the time I never new of the internet scams.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like you have not been baiting 'safe'. We discourage people from giving out any real personal details. That includes your picture and your address. However small the risks involved, it is still a risk and an unnecessary risk.

Not having read it, it sounds like you could post it here, but blur out yourself and your brother. Any pics that _could_ be used by a scammer should also be defaced (superimpose 'fake' or 'scam' on it). Also, xx out any real details, and anything you would not want google to index.

You may get mod-edited, but as long as you don't aim to offend or repeatedly violate rules that have been pointed out to you, you will be forgiven.

Pretty much, as long as you're safe and having fun, thats most important.

One of the things we do not condone in here is 'cash baiting'. Having your lad spend money on stuff (like hotels, bus/plane tickets, print/scan shop, border-crossing-bribes, ..) is good, but don't have them pay you.

Welcome to the nuthouse.
The stickies in the main forum and the help forum, and eater-u should be helpful getting you a good idea of what we do and how we operate. The Cherrie Mentor Program is a great modality.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
grizzly wintergreen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info. I should have mentioned the pics where taken with are faces covered for the most part.

The part about scamming the scammer for money was in the sense when I knew it was a scam I still had him fedex the envelope to me which set him back about $70 us.

Ill take a crack at this and see what happens.

Thanks Wink
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The guidelines ask for swearing in posts to be kept to a minimum. It's not needed, but there is no problem in publishing baits containing bad language. Or in sigs containing it (see mine).
Add a note that the bait contains bad language, but people here should be used to it.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grizzly, this lad knows your address, so i think it's better not to publish this bait, as we know that lads read on eater. You made a risk with unsafe baiting, so make sure it won't backfire on you. You could try to re-bait this lad, using a baiting character, and using a gmail account, which doesn't show your ip. On this forum you can get lots of tips for baiting, so you can do an even better bait then the first one. Then you can publish that!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not publish your baits on a simple website like we do (see sig).

It is easy to copy all your emails onto a webpage and then upload them to a free server.

There are plenty of free servers around. A link to the one we use is also on our site.

Once your bait is uploaded and live then simply give the link to people.
Some of our baits contain images and wording of an adult nature, but these are marked in red so people know before they click on them and read.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's also http://www.scamorama.com, but there's no guarantee it will be published.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Receiving a fake cheque is not cash baiting, since you're not going to cash it anyway, as that would get you into trouble for fraud. Having said fake cheque sent to your home address is unsafe.

If you're premium member you can have your lad mail stuff to a 'drop box'. Getting the stuff then forwarded to you is at your cost.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
grizzly wintergreen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it is rather careless of me. I figured sense the bait was so old they wouldn’t care anymore.

I wish I hadn’t been drinking last night when I posted it up.

I can’t seem to find a way to remove or edit it???

Can someone show me how PLEASE?

Thanks

From now on I will you due diligence

Im schooling my self on here right now
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically, just go to your initial post and hit the 'edit' button. But before you do that : you asked a question many baiters have, and the follow ups from senior Eater members can be of big help to guests or new members around here. Don't feel stupid, we're all learning from each other around here. My first bait was from a RL account too, and I'm sure I not the only one fooling around with lads that way, before they found Eater. Stick around, ask questions as much as you like, and have fun! Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic