SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometimes it is depressing.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a lottery lad and his cronies for the best part of 10 weeks. He is now threatening to sue my doddery pensioner character for not collecting the lottery prize (their sheer nerve is sometimes breathtaking). You often feel that people couldn't possibly fall for this stuff but if my lad is to be believed they still do. Highlighted text below.

Quote:
Dear J*mes Dodger.

Re: Non Compliance with Official Policy

Good morning Sir, your apologize is accepted. But We don’t know if you are willing to claim your package or not because the delay has be too long, as you may know we were suppose to deliver the package under 24hrs after your email to me, I quickly contact Es*her Duke by phone. she told me you never send the scanned payment to her to confirm if you real make the payment of not.

She also said if you can send the money to her through Money Gram, only then she can proceed to complete the paper work since the cheque liquidation is just month remains.

Also the money you are sending, was not going to Mr. Luckman the imposter, and he never contact her in regards this matter. That she was surprise on your email that the money has be recall again.

In the other hand if you are okay with this term in sending direct to her , you can contact her to get instruction on how you are to send the money.

We want to remind you that the clearance law of 2001 still stands on unclaimed package.

We have been directed by the board to tag your file as non compliant. For more than 2 months now we have been moving in circles and it appears that you do not want to claim the package due to you.

Every single person in your category including women and teens have all claimed their package after paying the requested fee. .
Please take note I have also communicated with Mr. parker E*trada.

Get back to me with your decision on this matter.

Thank you
J*mes Davidson
Mobile Number:+44{0}7024064477
CODE 555

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Threatening victims with legal action is quite common. And very likely effective in some cases.
Lads will do anything in pursuit of money.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed that a lot of lads use very forceful language in their lottery scams. Supposedly I won $40.1 million, but the guy uses sentences like "You are required to send the following information" and writes in a very condescending way. You don't really get the "I AM A WINNER!" feeling you're supposed to get from winning something. I suppose that's a good thing since it will make gullible victims quit early on.

I've seen lads claiming they'll sue you for not paying them money you're obligated to in the overcontracted money and inheritance money scams, but I've never seen one for the lottery. Laughing "Sir, if you do not pick up your $10 million dollars, I will sue you! ... for ten... million... dollars..."
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The longer you bait, the more it is possible to get jaded by the horribleness you see from scammers the whole time. It's why ethics threads are generally started by inexperienced baiters, where the older hands have come to the view that they deserve everything they get! There really is no bottom of the barrel as far as lads will scrape...

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I either have to collect my prize for the modest outlay of £3750 (they've already had £780 chopped) or have the full weight of the law under the 2001 Lotteries Act set upon me. LOL.

There is another recent thread of an elderly man being hounded and swindled out of thousands of dollars. Fortunately, despite what they think, I'm not so vulnerable and I've wasted literally hours if not days of their time with this particular bait. However if you were an old person living alone getting this near constant stream of c**p would be very intimidating.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1627397&highlight=#1627397

It really shows what the are made of when a lottery scam turns to a death threat scam. Sad to see

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one:

Quote:
<<<snipped>>>>

We want to acknowledge the receipt of your email in this chamber and also want you to know that you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office.

<<<snipped>>>

...failure to return the WILL rejection forms will result in LEGAL ACTION!

<<<snipped>>>

The "rejection" forms are exactly like the "acceptance" forms. They still want all of your personal information. I'd LOVE to see the "legal action" that would be taken for turning down money Shocked

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, turning down a Will and facing legal action...possible hit lad? Twisted Evil

ETA: Hi Pete515!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10 weeks actively baiting a lottery lad is pretty impressive. They have so many other cash cows, getting them off script and into deep water is quite a feat. And if he's still on-script you need stamina to take the monotony. So kudos either way. Thumbs up

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@psychidelia_smith

Thanks. I guess it is a matter of making the bait utterly believable. I am almost tempted to say it is now a matter of pride for the lad concerned. He has been chopped, he is absolutely convinced my characer is genuine and he is damned sure he is going to get his £3750.

United Kingdom

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic