SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time baiter saying hello!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PEECE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!

I discovered this site today through a link on another forum I frequent. I took a look around and read quite a bit, and this sounds like something I would enjoy doing. There are scams that I see on craigslist every day and I would love to waste some of their time! I just sent off my first email to a CL scammer from a catcher account that I made. I'm going to buy his new Lincoln Navigator for less than $3000! Or so he thinks... Wink

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ctd/2067374013.html

Hopefully my time here is well spent!

Regards,

PEECE
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater PEECE
Take a look around Eater University. Read the Stickys. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program.
'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

After looking at that craigeslist page, are you sure that is a scammer ? Usually scammers try to buy your items.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
PEECE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure it is. The telltale signs, according to me, are that the only way to contact the seller is by email which you have to get by looking at the ad (can't just click reply), the ridiculously low price of the item for sale, the lack of information in the ad, and the fact that the ad is just one big picture. Of course this doesn't mean that one or more of these conditions guarantees a scammer. I'll post what I hear back to show whether I am right or wrong.

Also, in other ads of the same format (the one big picture format) the seller doesn't list their email in text format at all, it is just included in the picture. I bet they do this purposely so that if someone has an idea that they might be a scammer and searches a bunch of cities on craigslist, the email won't show up in the search. That way they can use the same email for many different items in many different cities.

I've taken a look at the safe baiting page and read a bit about the mentoring program. I'll take a look at the university page as well. Thanks!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A google search of his email address [email protected] shows that he is certainly trying to sell it all over the country. I can't believe for a minute it is legit.

Not sure how baitable it is, but it sure looks scammy.

And welcome to Eater, PEECE! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
PEECE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Here's an example of the unsearchable CL scammer's email address:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ctd/2062595722.html

See how in that one you can't highlight the email address because it's part of the photo? Pretty tricky! :p IMO, they do that so we can't search that email address to see all their CL ads.

Is there a link on here that shows how to find lads to bait?
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And that one is selling it in Tacoma and NJ at the same time. Rolling Eyes

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/ctd/2060348640.html

I get all my lads to play with out of our Surplus clicky!. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
PEECE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my first reply!

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my SUV.This is 2003 Lincoln Navigator Premium 4wd/Awd, 3rd Row Seat, ABS Brakes, Adjustable Foot Pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Load-Leveling, Cassette Player, CD Changer, CD Player, Child Safety Door Locks, Chrome Wheels, Deep Tinted Glass, Driver Airbag, Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat, DVD Player, Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror, Electronic Brake Assistance, Electronic Parking Aid, Fog Lights, Front Air Dam, Front Cooled Seat, Front Heated Seat, Front Power Lumbar Support, Front Power Memory Seat, Full Size Spare Tire, Genuine Wood Trim, Heated Exterior Mirror, Interval Wipers, Keyless Entry, Leather Seat, Leather Steering Wheel, Load Bearing Exterior Rack, Passenger Multi-Adjustable Power Seat, Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror, Power Door Locks, Power Sunroof, Rear Window Defogger, Rear Wiper, Second Row Folding Seat, Second Row Sound Controls, Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls, Side Head Curtain Airbag, Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, Subwoofer, Tilt Steering, Tilt Steering Column, Tow Hitch Receiver, Traction Control, Vehicle Anti-Theft, Vehicle Stability Control System

Mileage: 72.640

Here you can find more pictures of the car: http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab204/466632566/
(if the above link does not work copy and paste it into a new web browser window).

The SUV has been well taken care of, always kept in the garage.Flawless exterior/interior condition,no scratches and no dents.It has never been involved in an accident.The engine starts and drives like new and the paint looks great.It comes with US clear title which will be signed and notorized in the buyer's name.Have original manuals and all keys.

I'm an US Air Force Master SSgt. currently stationed in Alaska.The SUV is here with me. The price is $2,980 including shipping from Alaska and delivery to your home address.So if you decide to buy this SUV or
need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Master Sgt. Scott L. Waugaman "

Hmm... what to do now?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the Blue Book on the Lincoln is about 14K. Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Just nip over to the Surplus forum. You'll soon be knee deep in nice fresh lads! Very Happy
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater PEECE.
If your contacting this person with your RL info, then you should just drop it right away. Create a new email addy (gmail recommended) with no reference to your real life info and start the bait over from there (if you intend to bait him) Read the stickies. They have good and very helpful advice. Bait safe and have fun.

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
PEECE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I believe the Blue Book on the Lincoln is about 14K. Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Just nip over to the Surplus forum. You'll soon be knee deep in nice fresh lads! Very Happy
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Thanks!

extremeb wrote:
Welcome to Eater PEECE.
If your contacting this person with your RL info, then you should just drop it right away. Create a new email addy (gmail recommended) with no reference to your real life info and start the bait over from there (if you intend to bait him) Read the stickies. They have good and very helpful advice. Bait safe and have fun.

Already created fake accounts, thanks for the heads up! I've been through quite a few of the stickies.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ PEECE Be sure to apply for a Mentor. They are really helpful.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Peece Smile Welcome to Eater

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
PEECE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
@ PEECE Be sure to apply for a Mentor. They are really helpful.

Got one! Jose_Cuervo!

dwatina wrote:
Hey Peece Smile Welcome to Eater

Thanks!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
Be sure to apply for a Mentor. They are really helpful.

We can also lead you to a serious methamphetamine addiction. Choose a Mentor wisely, Jose is questionable.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:

We can also lead you to a serious methamphetamine addiction. Choose a Mentor wisely, Jose is questionable.

It's caffeine, PF. Caffeine! Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

poor innocent wrote:
Got one! Jose_Cuervo!

Look Jose is terrific, nice guy, wonderful Mod, absolutely fabulous without his shirt, rippling muscles, really great with his pick up lines,

You couldn't do better

Really

Honest

Have fun, bait safe

ps, be thankful you never got the Squirrel

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
PEECE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the welcoming replies!
Freida
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Sgt. Scott L. Waugaman or whoever he is is still trying to sell that Navigator but now he is asking $3395 on craigs list in Austin TX. He claims that he is in Anchorage Alaska but when the IP address from his email was searched it goes to Wichita Kansas, not Alaska. I don't know how his scam works but I ain't going for it.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic