SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm an Au Pair for a Piggy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After baiting a guy for about three weeks I finally drug a bank account out of him. I honestly thought he'd given up and moved on but I guess the offer to send extra money for the "inconvenience" of doing a wire instead of a WU payment was just the incentive he needed to part with his precious account numbers. Of course I sent those numbers to our Mysterious Alan for processing.

Once I make the transfer I'm an Au Pair to a very nice looking set of kids living in a very American looking house that is in London. I'd rather Au Pair for the piggy. Maybe I can get him some friends. 1 is a lonely number, after all.

I have a feeling Ms. Cindy is not going to be too happy to her her account is closed. Maybe I'll give her the weekend. I'd hate to ruin the weekend for her.

Closed lad accounts x 1
spot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conpigulations to you Amigwyn

Smile

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the first piggy! If you get another one, they start to breed!

Is that au pair lad already posted on Scamwarners? If not, it would be great if you did.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your new piggy Amigwyn , as the vampire suggested please post the profile at Scamwarners Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piglet Amigwyn
But your bait doesn't have to end here. After all, you DID pay. You can prolong this asking what's the delay etc. You held up your end of the deal, now it's her turn.

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys!

Went to scamwarners and this lad was already there in several forms. Added my experiences and the info I had on him to the forums. Thanks for the suggestion. I usually head over and put something up on those I bait. Not sure why this one slipped through. Smile

And I'm not stopping yet, extremeb. Smile I have a doggy form the employer needs to fill out while I'm working with the Travel Agency. And it's weird how the PDF they sent for me to fill out ballooned from 250kb to over 12MB. I sure hope their computer can handle it. Even if they can, I have a feeling the file will be "broken". Not to mention the concern I'll have when the money is returned to me because the account is being investigated for fraud. Shocked

Closed lad accounts x 1
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I should have asked this before sending to Alan ... but it looked like it was all I needed...

What info is missing below, if any?
The Lad wrote:

BANK NAME: HSBC
ACC NAME: xx
ACC NO: 65xx
SORT CODE: xx-xx-xx
IBAN: GB37MIDLxxxx
SWIFT: MIDLGBxxxx
ADDRESS: Oxford Street, London, X1X 2XX

The reason I ask is that I'm playing around a bank transfer generator and it's asking for routing (I know what that is), c-routing (huh?), Corresp (?), etc. Is all that needed or can it be made up when sending the receipt to the lad? Or do I need to smack him around a bit and drag more information out of him?

Closed lad accounts x 1
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's fine for a UK account.

Routing and ABA numbers usually only crop up on American bank accounts. Likewise American bank accounts won't have sort codes or IBANs.

c-routing and correspondent accounts often crop up when a lad is using a bank account of one of the smaller African banks or a very small local bank in the USA. Basically if an African doesn't have the ability to process, say, dollars they will pass this off to a bigger bank, the "correspondent bank", who can process dollar receipts and then credit the destination bank.

In this case you'll see something like this

Bank: Chase Manhattan
Account: 12345678
Credit to: Bank of Ougadougou
Account No: 87654321
Account: The lads' account name.

Report everything to Alan but the account that'll recieve the attention is the "Bank of Ougagougou" one.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piggy! Nice job!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic