SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad asks me for magas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I've been in contact with a lad over the past few days, posing as an oga, and I forwarded him a couple of de-education formats of various types. I then offered him a 20% deal on some good paying magas that I would forward to him. His response is as follows:

Quote:
Broda i no mind work with you.the matter na make money come out.since you said you have email addresses of good paying clients ,i no go mind if you give me make i bomb am.As per your 20%,its a deal .

Lets get started my broda.

I'm going to straight-bait him myself when he sends the format out- I'll send him a good de-education format soon. If anyone is interested in joining in, PM me with your preferred baiter address.

The guy's name is Kelvin Smith, and the oga I am using goes by the name Nkem Olawole.

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM Sent. Wink

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. Wink

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in - PM sent

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I think that's enough magas for the first round! If anyone else wants to join in after this, just PM me and I'll pass your email onto him as well.

This is the format I'm going to send him. It's a rejigged format I got in my catcher account a few days ago, with a few references to the planet Venus thrown in:

Quote:
DEAR,
PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF ENTERING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.
I PRAYED OVER IT CONTACTING YOU DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE. AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND I WANT TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.
I JOY WILLIAMS THE DAUGHTER OF LATE MR. DAVID WILLIAMS, MY FAHTER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED ON ISHTAR TERRA, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF VENUS BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS ENEMIES FROM THE EVIL MARTIAN FEDERATION, ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS DEAL.
WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1995. MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS.
BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH NOVEMBER 2003 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE ON VENUS. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$100,000 000 (ONE HUNDRED MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE ON VENUS.
HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.(SUCH AS HYPERDRIVE ACCELERATORS).
I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS :
TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERED TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND AND MY YOUNGER BROTHER KEVIN IS 20 YEARS.TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR US TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER OUR EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A RESIDENTIAL PERMIT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
MOREOVER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS.
FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME BY SENDING TO US YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER, CONTACT ADDRESS, FULL NAME SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AT ANY TIME.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOU SEND ME E-MAIL. ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. PLEASE DO HURRY TO ASSIST US OUT HERE NOW THAT THIS COUNTRY IS IN POLITICAL CHOAS, WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR KIND ATTENTION.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS
KELVIN SMITH

Unless anyone has any suggestions before I pass it on, I'll send this to him tomorrow with your scambaiting email addresses.

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Emoticons aside, that's a great script, god forbid all the lads pick up on the idea.

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how about mentioning "Uranus"?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, how the hell do you convince a lad to let you be the oga?

Judging from your name, I suppose a particularly brutal dollar chop was involved.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I do have something of a tendency to do that, but I became the oga like this:

Every so often, I send out a whole bunch of lads telling them that they are using a bad crappy format and that I can give them better formats. Most ignore it, but a few ask for the formats.

With this guy, I gave him a useless format and after a few emails went back and forth, I offered to set him up with some good paying maga on the condition that I get 20% of the cash. He is presently waiting eagerly for the magas' addresses/ Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x2
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
I do wonder if this is the same Kelvin Smith I looked after for a few months?

As his parting shot was "You did not make any transfer.....Please do not contact me again for any reason ..." he might be looking for easier dollars nowadays and you are clearly the person to help him Wink

I'll PM you a different baiting address in case you get a spare seat later on Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the script - especially the 100 Million USD Laughing
That's the most I think I've ever seen on a format

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think I got a script for five thousand million (i.e. 5 billion) once, but I'm not sure if that was simply because he mistyped. Laughing

I've sent him the Venusian format along with all your email addresses (I corrected it slightly so it doesn't mention "Joy Williams"). He now thinks he has got nine free magas for doing absolutely nothing. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Best of luck, guys!

Closed lad accounts x2
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else involved in Choppa's idea received an unsolicited format from 'Mike Cole' - Australian in Iraq trying to get money out?

There doesn't seem to be any other way he could have got my baiting email (not on any guestbooks and never been posted on the internet anywhere else). Question

I've got a feeling he's using the addresses Choppa sent him and using his own format.

Hope someone can either confirm or deny Smile

EDIT: to add that I haven't recieved the de-education format from Choppa's lad yet either

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GA

same here, no de-education but Mike in Iraq has been in touch with Tim (as with you, not a catcher address)

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well. It seems the lad is a traitor to his new Oga Evil or Very Mad
Over to you Choppa - not sure how you want to handle this
(I'm imagining a huge slap coming his way)

Thanks for the confirmation b_m_h Smile

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, I got an e-mail from Mike Cole.

What a dishonourable thief!

EDIT: Also not a catcher account.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I've been offline a few days!

I haven't got any emails from him at all. I also gave him another baiting account of mine to confirm he was doing as he was told. Seems like he's playing with us.

Right now I've emailed him asking him if he's sent anything out. If I don't hear from him, there'll be trouble...

I guess we can just bait him as "Mike" if he won't send out our format. That way he can still pay for his betrayal...

Closed lad accounts x2
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh he'll pay alright Very Happy

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, do you want me to respond or not?

I think the de-education would be best if I only responded to the good venusian script.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Go for it for now, I'll see if I can get him using the Venusian format soon.

He's replied to the oga:

Quote:
Okay bro.i have sent them out but na only two come back,but one dey talk well for now.....Broda abeg were be ur location?....I fit get your phone number so that i go fit dey update you.

I've now got the Mike Cole email as well. I'll ask him what he is doing.

Closed lad accounts x2
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit belated, but yes I got an email from Captain Mark Cole, an Australian serving in Iraq. He didn't sound Australian when he phoned me, I'll let you guess the accent. Of course I never mentioned it to him.

I am now dealing with Diplomat Mark Be11, an international jet setting diplomat who flies around the round delivering dodgy packages - including the trunk of heroin I insisted that the good Captain send me.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seen as my other current bait died out (interestingly enough caused by a Dollar Chop Laughing ) I'll focus my baiting efforts on Mike Cole (I'd only sent him an 'I'm interested' email so far)

Edit: @Choppa - be interesting to see the lad's communications with the Oga (you), if you get a chance to post them Smile

Gunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyAmadeus wrote:

Edit: @Choppa - be interesting to see the lad's communications with the Oga (you), if you get a chance to post them Smile

I would like to see the comm as well. Great education Very Happy

"I believe in divine assistance and Miracle and, I have the Faith that we must succeed in this transaction and we will soon stay together as great relations and Best of Friends in your country." - Ms Aisha Ala
Free beer for everyone!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic