SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

assigned mentor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
g121ffs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dannyb1

Tell him you don't do WU but you are prepared to do a bank transfer or send him a cheque.

Think about the poor piggy's that need saving Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goat Closed lad accounts x59 Malaysia x2

Safari Chelad, Prague - London (643 miles)

Safari Eunice Sukri, Senegal - Gambia (456 km)

YOU ARE A FORKING IDIOT, Jacob Jacob

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, Mrs Benson

Thank you for your disappointing attitude, you have succeeded in ruining this transaction, Barr Paul
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

g121ffs wrote:
Dannyb1

Tell him you don't do WU but you are prepared to do a bank transfer or send him a cheque.

Think about the poor piggy's that need saving Laughing Laughing Laughing

There's some person here who used a nifty "angry wife" modality--wife reads e-mail, sends curse-filled e-mail to the scammer telling him that she won't tolerate no Western Union no-receipt bullshit and that he can provide a bank transfer account or he can go fuck himself. At least it seems to work better than my very civil approach which I'm currently 0-2 on. Crying or Very sad

Alternatively, ever since the attempted Dubai cargo plane bombings, security measures have increased throughout American Western Union offices, and thus the Department of Homeland Security has mandated that all foreign receivers of funds fill out anti-terrorism forms Laughing

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I am pretty new at this. Currently I have about 5 baits going.

I noticed you mentioned Western Union.

Tonight when I was typing a response to a lad, for some reason I typed in Eastern Union. I looked over the response before hitting "send" and noticed the "Eastern Union". I decided to let it go that way and using that as another delaying tactic. We will see if the lad catches it and corrects me or lets it pass and then I would be driving all over creation looking for an "Eastern Union" outlet.

I am currently waiting on the mentor I requested to touch base with me.

In the meantime I am stalling all the lads like crazy -- broken hips, in hospital, crazy brother, and of course the Eastern Union thing. And I have no problem not answering their emails for a couple days leaning on my granny's old advice -- Patience is a Virtue - A Little Won't Hurt You.

And I am reading everything I can in Eater U and all the posts. Y'all give out good advice.

OK, back to the Lake for this Lady
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should mention Eastern Union. My Czech peasant character always wants to use it too and when the lad says he can't he insists on a bank account instead or maybe Moneygram. MG presents lots of opportunities for fake MTCNs and getting the lad down to the MG office. Eastern Union is a good diversion for not using Western Union I think.

Another delaying ploy on this particular thread/scam is maybe to gently (at first) ask the Reverend if a man of god should be running a lottery!

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something that really drives the lads crazy is opening a new compose page in your email account, and not enclosing or attaching their last reply.

It can lead to you putting all sorts of stuff in, that they then have to go search for in their own files, and is really good if you don't reply to one email, wait for the next to arrive, and tell them you sent the details in your last email with the WU MTCN etc, didn't they get it?

Also, if you get a Barrister who insists on you writing a "secret" code in the header, swap it around, use any combination of letters and numbers you like, add stuff to his last email, then attach it, with questions about what does he mean.

Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i got the good rev in a right muddle i set up a snide wu receipt and sent him the site address password and he's saying that he's using win xp and it comes up with fatal error and could i send him the original slip threw e-mail
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Irishemigrant Your tip of using a new Compose Mail is excellent. For me it helps as it keeps my files clean so to speak so I can find things easily also. My gut instinct was that it would drive the lads crazy and confuse them. I can just see them sitting at their internet cafe trying to locate their emails to see where they are in their scam wasting their time/resources.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic