SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad doesn't love Sec Sheild Services

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an ongoing bait, I have this lad since one month ago, and he is now experimenting the “hell” of s3curity Sheild services.
I have had a lot of fun!
And this is only the beginning of the lad’s pain. Several surprises (painful surprises) are awaiting him.
I will post the entire ongoing bait soon.

To: Mr. Urxs Koffe1
Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 11:18 AM

…Ruth also pass on the details of the money sent by you through the MoneyGram system and I must tell you that has gave me personally a hell of problems here because that is my first time to go on.
I have done the security verification request two times now and I must tell you, I am not happy on the last stage because what I receive on screen message is an error message and now they are saying the transaction has been suspended which is very very odd to this very office.

To: Urxs [email protected]
Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 11:18 AM

..Mr. St4nley also said that when he was sitting down in the moneygram office and discussing with the MOneygram officials, someone just came in and fill receiver form with an 8-digits number which is the reference number and the money was paid out to the owner, so I want you to know that the Moneygram overthere is delaying our success…

Oh!! And the lad now realizes that other scammers are collecting money, and he is not, because of the s3curity Sheil that doesn’t releases the reference number!!!

To: Urxs Koffe1 <Urxs [email protected]>
Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Attn: Mr. Urxs K
I have just seated 2hr 30mins to asnwer another survey questions and to get my last answer what I got from secure Sheild is error message again. I want you to know that you have my picture with the secure Sheild now and if you really send the $650 dollars, then send me the REFERENCE NUMBER because I will not seat down and go through such question and answers again.

Does this mean you are waisting my time? Just be honest with me because I am christain and I do not want anyone to play on my intelligence. If you have sent money, send me the Reference number period.

To: Urxs Koffe1 <Urxs [email protected]>
Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 3:22 AM

Attn: Mr. Urxs Koffe1
I went through the security Sheild for good 4-times and all I got is nonsense response from their server. I took my photograph with the printed paper and I submitted and they approved it, before that, they said that once the photograph is sent that they will release the "Reference Number" through you which I know you have the "REFERENCE NUMBER" and you refused to release it or could it be that you have not send any money at all, I do not know who is lying to who right now? I do not know if actually you want to help Ruth Smitxx???

I love his phrase: “I do not know who is lying to who right now”
My lad doesn’t know if my lie is a lie of his lie… he is totally confused!!

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WONDERFUL!!!!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job there, i can tell from personal experience that the lads do not approve of the SS modality.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done indeed! When a lad lets you know that you're "waisting his time," you know you're doing something right! SS is so wonderful Very Happy

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so beautiful Tonion! Brings tears to my eyes! Laughing

Does your lad not know the clock is the enemy when using SS?

He is right though, the WU in your country is delaying him. It is not your fault at all. Place blame where it is deserved! If he wants to avoid being branded a terrorist he had best comply. Then again, there's a form for that as well Twisted Evil .

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some excellent baiting here. It brought a smile to my face.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always pop them a line suggesting they are just to stupid to use it properly.
This really hits them at the core. I love taking their self esteem down, as most of them are ego-maniacs as it is. I think that it's not only the financial reward that makes them scam, but also the feeling that they are somehow clever than the poor person they are scamming.
Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's very funny when this lads get anxious and desperate to receive the Reference number or the MTCN.
Now it's time to send the money trough western union, but first my lad will have to stew some days without notices from me.

Thanks to everybody for your comments.

I'm new at this forum, buy I've been baiting occasionally since some years ago.

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic