SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

REV. CY FILLIS AND THE CHURCH OF POX VOBISCUM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ve been playing around for a while and wondered if we could convince lads to use something that would warn a victim. Did not really succeed but I had a lot of fun doing it. My thanks to the University staff, who have answered any questions a baiter might have, and particularly to Professor Otterfan.

My chosen lad is well known to the Forum, I’ve seen him mentioned several times, but hey, the more hassle these ******s get the better. Off we go with his letter from the Surplus forum. He uses Gmail so cannot get his IP.

I am Captain Adams Winston. I am an army contractor to the Armed Forces of Australia in Iraq … we discovered an  unusual bulge in a cellar blah blah...I  discovered five (5) metal boxes piled on top one another. To my greatest surprise I discovered several guns, armor and amongst, two boxes  contained bullets, one filled with hard drugs (heroin)and the other two to my amazement contained some US Dollars which  amounted to $16.7M' … BLAH BLAH … please send me your details ...
and he will give me 30% of the fund if I help him get the money out. 

Dear Captain Adams Winston
Pox vobiscum
I am so pleased to hear that we can join in performing the work of the Lord.. My full name is Cyril Aloysius Fillis and my address is The Pox Vobiscum Seminary, Ballymaginty, Dublin 24, Ireland. This Church does missionary work all over the World and the treasure from the evil Saddam which you have kindly offered to share with us would be a great help in our work. We are very interested what do we need to do next?
Pox Vobiscum, my son
Most Holy Reverend Cyril Fillis
Church of Pox Vobiscum

Hello Cyril Aloysius Fillis,
Thank you for your total assurance towards this business. Honestly I feel relaxed in doing this deal with you, and I want to assure you with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me.I am a married man with two kids and I love my family too much, so I can not involve myself with anything that will put my family into trouble. My proposition to you is true and 100% authentic. I am about to trust you with my life treasure. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I have arranged everything in a way that you will have your own share of the funds and you will keep my share for me until I arrive in your country. The sharing ratio will stand as 70% for me and 30% for you.Now I want you to know that every week a Red Cross relief jet flies to Europe from Iraq to go collect relief materials from donors in Europe. I have two of my men as security to the airplane so it will not be too much trouble to move the box using the Red Cross Jet.I have contacted a diplomat here in Iraq to come seal up the consignment which is with the Red Cross for delivery to the beneficiary in Madrid,since their next shipment is coming from Madrid,Spain. This consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to Spain where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to a diplomatic agent that will deliver to you as the beneficiary of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity. More blah blah bolox. The airplane that will be used in this deal is the Red Cross Jet which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work.Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the consignment and then have an appointment when and where you will come to claim your consignment.
Keep me posted.
Regards,Capt Adams Winston

Pox vobiscum
This is wonderful news, please let me know what we need to do next.
Pox Vobiscum, my son

Dear Cyril Aloysius Fillis,
Thank you for your operation so far. This deal is very important because it involves a lot of money in cash, you must reassure me secrecy and strict confidentiality.
I announce to you that the consignment box is now in Spain registered in your name and address as stated below:
CONSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION INFO:
Consignment: (1 box)
Receiver name:Cyril Aloysius Fillis
Receiver Address:The Pox Vobiscum Seminary, Ballymaginty, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Consignment receiving code: ---------un46q8pw09
Length: ------------------------------------104cm
Height: --------------------------------------75cm
Breathe: ------------------------------------104cm

I have just gotten confirmation from the Red Cross agents that helped me convey the consignment from Iraq to Spain
Like I told you in the last email that I sent to you, the money was sealed in a box and was registered as your family personal belonging. I had to use the Red Cross Jet because of the immunity that they have and the only flight that left Iraq on the consignment departure date was routed to Madrid,Spain.
I have not informed any other person that the content of the box is money and I have also registered the Air way bill as Family personal belonging. The box has been delivered straight to a Security company in Madrid and I have provided their contact information below: 
North-gate International Madrid,SpainContact Person: Mark Bell (Diplomat)Email: [email protected] 
The security company has the diplomatic cover to move the box down to you in Ireland. Your name and contact information are on the documents as receiver, so only you can contact the company for the recovery.
 Please note that you are not to discuss the content of this box with the agents in Madrid because they do not know that it contains money. This is to maintain strict security of the box and you as the receiver. $16.7million dollars is a lot of money in cash and people can do anything to be part of the sharing. You have to follow my strict instruction to make this work.
I am in a military facility in Iraq and I can not control what happens there in London especially now that the consignment is in your name as receiver. I want you to contact the agency, and confirm that they have received the consignment, then you will book an appointment with them as regards when the agent will make diplomatic delivery to your address in Ireland.
 If you choose to receive the box in Ireland,you must insist that the diplomat agent brings the box to you in person so that we can be sure that his immunity will cross the box through Irish customs. I will like you to make this arrangement so that before Monday is over, the box will be in your possession.
 I will want us to be very prompt in retrieving the box so that nobody will be alerted about our deal. Secrecy is paramount at this point SO YOU MUST BE SURE THAT YOU TELL NOBODY ABOUT THE ARRIVAL OF THE FUNDS.
I do not want the box to be delayed in Madrid, so that they do not scan it and discover the content is money. I will want you to prepare your mind and arrange with the agents there to make the delivery to you.
Your share in this deal is more than your two years annual income and I will expect that you do all that is necessary to ensure that we have a swift and successful deal. Right now all my hope is on you, and I beg you not to disappoint me or raise any suspicion. Secrecy is Important. Maintain silence!
Contact the agency and get back to me. If there are charges for you to pay for the delivery, please do not hesitate to pay. Know that any money that you invest in this deal will be refunded to you as soon as you have the box by you.
I wait to hear from you.
Captain Adams Winston

The Rev. sees an opportunity ...

Pox vobiscum
My goodness you move very quickly in this matter, I understand that we must be quick to stop them from scanning the package.In all things I must be consulting my superior, Abbot Arthur Guinness, who is supreme head of the Church in Dublin.
Abbot Guinness instructs me that the Church of Pox Vobiscum has a chaplain embedded with the US Forces in Iraq. His name is The Reverend Colonel Red Tesstees and he is based in Fallujah, perhaps you have heard of Big Red who is much loved by his men. You can be sure that nobody else will hear of this, it has been agreed that Big Red will buy your box of heroin and sell it to raise fund for the Church, and I will take charge of the money. The Lord moves in mysterious ways.
Please let me know how Big Red can collect the heroin and I get the box of money. Is it a big box of heroin? He can meet you with a Humvee, would it fit into a Humvee?. I am sorry to ask so many questions because I have not been dealing with such things before.
Pox Vobiscum, my son

Most Holy Reverend Cyril Fillis,
Thanks for your email. As you said i really moved quickly because i wanted the money out of Iraq at least for me to have rest of mind.And you have to be quick with all your arrangements for us not to encounter any problem.I want to know if you have consulted your superior Abbot Arthur Guinness?.And please tell me his opinion in regards to this. About the heroin and the ammunition,i want to inform you that we deposited it to the Iraqi authority,but the money,we shared it among our self's. So there`s no need to bring Big Red into this and i most tell you that we have to be careful as we execute this deal because it can lead to me being court-martialed and executed if the authorities hear`s about it. All you need to do now is to contact the diplomat and Note that you will need to make available funds that will cover for the diplomatic shipment of the consignment to you in your country. We do not have to waste time on this matter, what ever needs to be done must be done today so that the diplomat agent will arrange an immediate delivery to you in Ireland. Here is the diplomats contact details once more.
North-gate International Madrid,Spain Contact Person: Mark Bell (Diplomat)Email: [email protected]
Please kindly get back to me with update once you are in contact with him.
Regards,Captain Adams Winston

Eater Uni suggests referring things to higher authority ...

Pox vobiscum
I understand we need to move quickly but I have told you that in all things I must be consulting my superior, Abbot Arthur Guinness, who is supreme head of the Church in Dublin. Abbot Guinness was disappointed that you seem unable to meet our chaplain the Reverend Colonel Red Tesstees and asks that you think again on this matter. He has prayed for guidance with regard to the financial transaction and I am sorry that I have to wait until he achieves spiritual satisfaction. I am sure you will understand my problem. I shall contact you as soon as I have further decision.
Pox vobiscum, my son. This means peace upon you and is always used when addressing members of the Church, you are advised to use it in your communications. It is only good manners to do so as it is part of Irish culture and many English people will appreciate the courtesy.as well.Yours etc.

... but there’s nothing doing

Pox vobiscum
As i told you the drugs and the ammunition's has already being deposited to the authorities and there`s nothing i can do about it.I await your update and please try to be fast to avoid problems. Adams

Pox vobiscum
I,m sorry for the delay and I hope the diplomat can endure the waiting. I think I can trust you when I say that sometimes it is difficult to obey orders as in this case, as a fighting man you will understand.  I shall contact you as soon as I have further decision from the Abbot.
Yours etc.
Church of Pox Vobiscum

Pox vobiscum
I am glad to tell you that the Abbot Guinness has authorised me to proceed without delay. However yesterday he sent me driving 300 miles to our missionary seminary at Ballymebolox in the far west of Ireland to deal with a very serious and urgent matter. I was in such a rush that I forgot my laptop and I have to use the school's computer and do not have the contact for the diplomat please send the details to me hereYours etc.
Church of Pox Vobiscum

Pox vobiscum
Sorry for my late response,i was so busy with my work that i just checked my email now.Here is the contact details of the diplomat.North-gate International Madrid,Spain
Contact Person: Mark Bell (Diplomat)Email: [email protected]
I hope to hear from you soon.
Captain Adams Winston

Dear Mr Diplomat Mark Bell
Pox vobiscum
I have been talking to Captain Adams Winston in very tight confidence about a shipment. Unfortunately there has been some delay as I have had to deal with urgent matters. Has the shipment been consigned yet. Has he informed you of the details? What am I required to do next?
Pox vobiscum, my son
Church of Pox Vobiscum

The Diplomat in Madrid has a yahoo.uk address which strangely enough resolves to Lagos, Nigeria. It’s probably the same lad

ATTENTION: REVEREND CYRIL ALOYSIUS FILLIS,
THIS IS TO CONFIRM THAT WE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT. SEND ME A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ID COPY FOR CONFIRMATION THAT YOU ARE RREVEREND CYRIL ALOYSIUS FILLIS.AND BELOW IS YOUR CONSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION INFORMATION.
1.Consignment: (1 box)
2.Receiver name: REVEREND CYRIL ALOYSIUS FILLIS
3.Receiver Address: THE POX VOBISCUM SEMINARY,BALLMAGINTY,DUBLIN 24,IRELAND.
4.Consignment receiving code: ---------un46q8pw09
THIS BOX IS A DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT SO IT IS OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE TO ENSURE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IT UNOPENED AND UN-TAMPERED.
BELOW IS A BREAK DOWN OF THE FEES:
DIPLOMATIC HANDLING CHARGES:$870(OFFICIAL)
DIPLOMATIC YELLOW TAG: $520
TRANSPORTATION CHARGE TO AND FRO : $1920
TOTAL: $3310
YOU WILL PROCEED TO ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OUTLET AND SEND $3310 WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW
RECEIVER NAME: Mr. MARK BELL
RECEIVER ADDRESS: VILLAVERDE VALLECAS 295, 28031 MADRID,SPAIN
GET BACK TO ME BY EMAIL WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR IMMEDIATE PICK UP:
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
EXACT AMOUNT SENT:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN):
CLOSEST AIRPORT TO YOUR CITY:
AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION OF MONEY TRANSFER FROM YOU, I WILL PICK UP THE MONEY AND I WILL BOOK YOUR CONSIGNMENT ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT FOR DELIVERY TO IRELAND.ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS A COPY OF IDENTIFICATION FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION. 
YOURS TRULY
MR.MARK BELL
NORTH-GATE INTERNATIONAL MADRID,

Pox vobiscum
Thank you for your very fast reply. Of course we are willing to pay for the diplomat and transport charges but we do not have this western unon thing in Ireland. What is it is it some form of bank, we do have Bank of Ireland and we send our money this way, this is how we send money from Ireland. Also is the diplomat and transport charges in US dollars or Kuwait dollars, can you take charges in euros as euros is what we use in Ireland.
Pox vobiscum, my son
Church of Pox Vobiscum

Dear Reverend Cyril Fillis,
Thanks for your email,the content was well noted.I checked western union website and i found out that they have only one agent in Dublin Ireland and i will prefer you use it because it is faster.Below is the address of the western union money transfer in Dublin were you will make the transfer.
AN POST16 Merrion Row,Merrion Row T.S.O.Dublin, 2Ireland+353-01-7057000.
You can as well check this link for confirmation.http://local.westernunion.com/locator/DrillAction.do?enc=%3D%3FUTF-8%3FB%3FaWQ9QUtKMDY4OTAx%3F%3D&enc=%3D%3FUTF-8%3FB%3FZmVhdHVyZU51bWJlcj0x%3F%3D
We prefer western union because it is faster and bank transfer takes up to a week some times and we do not really have that time.Note that the charges is in United states dollars but if you making payment in euro is 2,370 euros.
Please Kindly get back to me as soon as possible with detailed information.
Regards.
Mr.Mark Bell
NORTH-GATE INTERNATIONAL MADRID,SPAIN

This very helpful link to the Onion revealed that the Nigerian Government now requires bank details from all WU payees in that country. I posted the news and the Forum came up with endless possibilities for lad annoyance. See WU Clampdown at
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193766

Pox vobiscum
Thank you for your helpful email, yes we would prefer to pay in euros if that is ok with you as most of our transactions are in euros. I am surprised that you find bank transfers take a week, the Bank of Ireland fast payment system we use pays in two or three hours.unless there is a problem with the payee account. We send very large sums of money to our missionary bank accounts without problem, we send US dollars to our mission in Pakistan, we send rupees to India, we send Nigerian Naira to Nigeria and we send dinars to an Arab state, I forget which one.
I have asked the college staff here and none of them have heard of the Western unon Bank. I tried clicking on the link you sent me but it does not work. Are you sure this Western Bank thing is genuine and not some sort of internet fraudstar? Being a Diplomat you will have heard much more about these things than me, take care as there is much sin in the world. If you give me your Bank details we can trust Bank of Ireland and be very sure of a good result.
Pox vobiscum, my son. This means peace upon you and is always used when addressing members of the Church, you are advised to use it in your communications. It is only good manners to do so as it is part of Irish culture and many English people will appreciate the courtesy.as well.

Pox vobiscum
Have you being able to contact the diplomat?..Please i need update to know the situation of things. Adams.

Pox vobiscum
Yes I have contacted Mr Diplomat Mark Bell and he has been very helpful, he says the shipment can be arranged if I pay some charges, he says to use the Western union Bank but I have never heard of this Bank we do not have this one in Ireland we have Bank of Ireland but I am sure we can have the money transferred when I return to Dublin next month. I am sorry to tell you that I have found big problems here at Ballymebolix and Abbot Arthur Guinness has instructed me to remain here until I make a good situation here.Pox vobiscum, my son
Church of Pox Vobiscum

Lad gets anxious

Are you trying to tell me that my money will be in Madrid till next month.If you are not ready to help me then why do you let me make the shipment to Madrid.Am going crazy at moment.Don`t you think we will encounter problems if we allow the shipment for that long period of time in madrid.Please get back to me...

Pox vobiscum
You have said the matter is urgent and I told you we are ready to transfer your funds but you have not answered my email of yesterday. Of course you may have been out on patrol with your men, or perhaps my message did not reach you, so I repeat it below and I also copy it to Mr Diplomat Mark Bell in Madrid
Pox vobiscum, my son

Pox vobiscum
i think your email is rather rude. You have not used the courtesy greeting to a Reverend, and you ask if I am trying to tell you something about no money until next month as if I was trying to cheat you.  Of course we are ready to pay you we can make a bank transfer to Madrid within a few hours but it is Mr Diplomat Mark Bell that wants to use this Wesgtern Bank thing what I have never heard of because it is not in Ireland. If you cannot contact Mr Diplomat Mark Bell then I can copy my emails so you know what is going on I am going to send him a copy of this becoz I am very annoyed by your email. I told you that  I have been ordered to deal with big problems here at Ballymebolix and it is not my fault that I have to remain here. Mr Diplomat Mark Bell says that there is a Western Bank in Dublin. there may be but that is nearly 400 miles away, it is like you driving across iraq from Fallujah to Helmand. You need to talk to Mr Diplomat Mark Bell
Pox vobiscum, my son
Rev Cy Fillis

Pox vobiscum
I was out on patrol as you said.and i was made at the same time to get the news that my money will be in Madrid till next month.You know that was never our plan.Please kindly do anything on your own side to see that the funds are transferred to Madrid for the diplomat to proceed with the deliver at once.Regards.Adams.

Diplomat Lad:
Hello Cyril Fillis,
Pox vobiscum
Below is the bank account for the transfer of the delivery charges.
ADDRESS IS CALLE LEGANES xxxxx GETAFE MADRID 28904
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER. STELLA J
BANK NAME: . LA. CAIXA
ADDRESS . OFICINA. PARLA -LAS AMERICA
CALLE ISABEL 11. 43 28980 PARLA
ACCOUNT. NUMBERS : xxxxxxxx
IBAN-ES12.2100-5330-880100333681
BIC SWIFT.CAIXESBBXXX

Hooray my first piggy, off to Alan it goes!

Pox vobiscum
Thanks for your email and I am very pleased to receive the Bank details from Mr Diplomat Mark Bell in Madrid and I shall go to our bank straight away to make the transfer. Please confirm that it is in order to transfer the funds to Madrid, Madrid is in Madrid and you beloved Captain are in Iraq and I would not want to you lose your money on account of so many internet Hackers about.
Pox vobiscum, my son

Pox vobiscum
Since it is the diplomat that gave you the account,kindly make the transfer to him for him to proceed. Adams..

Dear Captain Adams Winston,
Pox vobiscum
Thanks for your email confirming that it is in order for me to transfer the Funds to the Diplomat. I shall go to the Bank on Tuesday. The bank has now closed until next Tuesday because Monday it is the Feast of St. Spirochete. St. Spiro is my own patron saint so I am very busy. On Monday we have dancing and feasting and our missionary students march through the streets of Ballymebolix before they return to their own countries, it is our biggest occasion of the year after this I shall be able to give our enterprise my full attention
Pox vobiscum, my son

Pox vobiscum
I will need you to send to me the scanned copy of the deposit slip once the payment is made as prove that you have made the payment.
Mark

Pox vobiscum
I am sorry I was unable to visit the bank until today. We had an excellent Feast of St. Spiro with much feasting and dancing., I regret that I partook too generously of the wine and was not well yesterday.
When I tried to make the payment the clerk said that the bank account you gave me appears to be invalid. I took a printout of your bank details so I would not make a mistake in copying. Please check them so I can transfer your funds and enable you to make our consignment.
Pox vobiscum, my son

Pox vobiscum
I just confirmed the account and its okay.Please proceed with the payment with the account number and forward the payment slip to me once this is done. (Bank details repeated)
Mark

Pox vobiscum
I visited the bank again today and the manager says there is a problem with the transfer. I told him you had checked the details so he has asked the Bank Head Office for assistance. I shall contact you as soon as I hear from him. Please note that the box with Consignment receiving code:un46q8pw09 should be sent to the Pox Vobiscum Seminary, Ballymaginty Road, Dublin 24. The address you gave me is Ballmaginty Road which is a different place, I don’t want the box going to the wrong place.
Pox vobiscum, my son

Pox vobiscum
Thanks for your update.As i told you that i will need the payment slip for confirmation that the payment was made.
The owner of the account i gave you confirmed to me that his bank have not received any payment for you. so will need you to send my a scanned copy of the deposit slip as prove of payment and to enable me claim the money that you sent.
Please treat this as urgent so that i will proceed with the delivery of the funds to you at once.
Pox vobiscum
Mark

Pox vobiscum
Thank you for your fast reply, please can I take it that the payment is still not in your bank account as of now 1550 GMT Friday ? It certainly should be there,please check again as I am very worried now.The Bank says the funds have definitely been transferred. and I must inform them immediately if you have not received your payment.
Pox vobiscum, my son

Pox vobiscum
Please i need scanned copy of the payment slip
Pox vobiscum
Mark Bell

Pox vobiscum
A terrible thing has happened we have no money in the bank. I have spent all day with the police because our missionary Reverend Patrick O'Gomer who went back to Nigeria on Monday has hacked into our computer and stolen all our money. This is why the Bank could not transfer the funds. We think this O'Gomer has been taken by the Devil and we have exfoliated him from the Church of Pox Vobiscum.
The police say he has all the names in our computer and might send them a virus. Please check your virus software in case this wicked O'Gomer brings evil upon you.
I am sorry that we cannot pay for sending the box to us but if you want to send us some money you will receive your reward in heaven.
Pox upon you, my son and may you get all that you deserve.
Church of Pox Vobiscum

Pox vobiscum
Please i need scanned copy of the payment slip
Pox vobiscum
Mark Bell

From OGomer666 to the Diplomat:

I HAVE EAT UR MONIES U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOO BOI U NEVER GET MONI SATAN MAK GOMERBOI ALWAYS DE KING OOOOOOOOOOOOO
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your first piggy! Seeing that last e mail from the evil o'Gomer, i hope you're not planning on ending the bait? You now have a great opportunity to introduce a police inspector which will be investigating o'Gomer and the stolen money. You can keep the lad interested by telling the lad that the fees will be paid after Cyril fillis has got a loan. He will try to get a loan from a loan lad of course. If you give the lad some hints that there is a loan lad involved, you can get the lad worrieing that another lad will try to scam Cyril Fillis, which could get you some nice ' scam warnings' from your lad. Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the guidance of a master! I would never have seen such possibilities. Many thanks Vampire, be assured that Inspector Gonad O'Gooley is on the case while the Reverend has asked the lad if he knows any loan companies to raise some money fast.

The Inspector heads the hacker squad in Gadai Eireann, the Irish police. Interesting that the real police force is the Gardai. Gadai without the R means thief 'Smile'
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic