SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't run afoul of the Ghana police!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gentleman Jim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one turned up in a catcher account and got a genuine LOL .
I wonder what he means Very Happy

Quote:
I am Inspector general of Ghana Police Service. Two weeks ago, my patrol team and my security surveillance arrested three people at the Aflao border trying to Smuggle Two Metallic Trunk Boxes through Ghana Exit. From our intense investigation inspection and screwing, one person was discoursed to be A Bank Manager and one Diplomatic Officer, trying to divert your funds to another person, using Ghana as an escape route.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I got the same one in two of my catches yesterday. One from inspector PAUL QUAYE and one from inspector David Ayite but signed Dr. Inspector Jubril Williams Rolling Eyes Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard from Inspector back in August, including this gem:

Quote:
Furthermore some group of young men were arrested by my men when they were about to cross the Ghana Boarder to Togo-Lome with Two of consignments boxes, it was also discovered that they where using fake ID, that they are security company directors,
After much torture on them we later find out from them through their confessional statement from them the rightfully beneficiary of this twoes

Then I got a different script in his name just over a week ago, but no torture or screwing in that one!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Torture has been replaced with
Quote:
After serious interrogations,

I'm going to go after this lad Smile

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Torture should be replaced with
Quote:
immense tickling with a minimum quality of pheasant feathers and tastings of various ice-creams including alcohol but excluding meat based derivitives

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
It makes no sense does it? The police intend to send the proceeds of a bullion robbery abroad?
I'm in. It's worth a massbait to convince the lad that it's a plausible modality.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Gentleman Jim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:

I'm in. It's worth a massbait to convince the lad that it's a plausible modality.

In that case, I'll post the full email below.
I'll sit back and watch this one. I'm a bit early in my new baiting hobby so I don't want to blow it for the pro's Cool

Delivered-To: MY-CATCHER-ACCOUNT
Received: by 10.223.96.2 with SMTP id f2cs34649fan;
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:39:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.154.3 with SMTP id g3mr5487482ybo.221.1289637562367;
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:39:22 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web83816.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (web83816.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [69.147.85.95])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id w24si2599242ybk.13.2010.11.13.00.39.20;
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:39:21 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 69.147.85.95 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=69.147.85.95;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 69.147.85.95 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: (qmail 63187 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Nov 2010 08:39:18 -0000
Received: from [41.218.195.103] by web83816.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:39:17 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:39:17 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: INSPECTOR PAUL QUAYE
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1086316744-1289637557=:44866"

--0-1086316744-1289637557=:44866
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FROM THE GHANA

POLICE HEAD QUARTER BOX, 116

ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA

Good Day.

I am Inspector general of Ghana Police Service. Two weeks ago, my patrol team and my security surveillance arrested three people at the Aflao border trying to Smuggle Two Metallic Trunk Boxes through Ghana Exit. From our intense investigation inspection and screwing, one person was discoursed to be A Bank Manager and one Diplomatic Officer, trying to divert your funds to another person, using Ghana as an escape route.

When we took the box for scanning the result shows that it contains cash of about 6 million united state dollars,

After serious interrogations, one of them confessed that this boxes was stolen from a bullion van and they fled with it, maybe trying to leave Ghana, In the process when my team caught up with them, one of them was smart enough to tear off the tag that was attached to the box and claimed that the boxes belongs to them but after investigations the police was smarter, some pieces of the tag was found and we were able to pick some piece of information which contained your name, email address I now make use of your email address to contact you.

The boxes had been deposited with the United Nation Depository Vault bonded warehouse for safety purpose and I will want you to get back to me via email or a telephone call on your decision if the boxes be delivered to you through diplomatic services, or handed over to the Ghanaian government.

I will send you the picture of three hoodlums that want to do away with your boxes also i will attached my scan copy of my passport to you, I want you to provide me with your full information, contact address, and a scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license for identification because the Gov. has approved that we should make sure that this two boxes should be deliver to you in your possession before one week.

I await your immediate reply towards this mail, Please contact, +233247194752

Regards

IGP, PAUL QUAYE[/quote]
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one too............ Laughing

So I have replied, let's see what happens.... Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm screwing this as well. Anybody got the mug shots and ID yet ?

Edit - Got the pics, now to work.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG

Last edited by Esox lucius on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Quaye is such a helpful man; he's going to help me recover Anton Slavik, a missing agent from the Brotherhood of Nod Laughing

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another variant (emphasis added):

Quote:
HEAD OF THE ANTI SCAM DEPARTMENT ACCRA GHANA.

How are you today and your families? Regards to your consignment that was discover here in Ghana by some fake diplomat and some little boys but I thank God that we have got them arrested and even kill one of the diplomat because they are spoiling the good name of our country Ghana so they no longer trust us in any business abroad. As I write you this email our President is not happy over the issue of failure delivery at all so he signed that all consignment that has been stuck in our country must be deliver to their owner safely.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the Ditz is between lovers and machetes right now, the ditz is IN!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The inspector is going to help me recover a missing agent of the Brotherhood of Nod.

What an awesome guy, right? Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to my bad cop:

Quote:
What in the name of Asgard is my money doing in Ghana? It's supposed to be in Benin! I hope you didn't kill someone for no reason.

Sand Timer x 7
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked for photos of the culprits that got screwed and received:

Quote:
I have gone through several investigations this afternoon, and was able to uncover that the culprits arrested are just common criminals who were opportune to stumble into the treasure as the case may be. We have also in our possession the TRUNK BOX containing the said funds belonging to you. Please endeavor to furnish me with your private telephone number to contact you directly on the subject matter

Then, he replied to my auto reply minutes later Laughing
Quote:
I have written you about 2 times demanding for your contact numbers. Indeed yes, i will send you the pictures you requested

Nothing rec'd yet.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic