SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU clampdown: good news or bad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a coincidence as a stall tactic I told a couple clown lads expecting their scholarship money soon that WU told me I had to fill out a bunch of forms warning me not to send money to Nigeria. I told them they have to receive their money from a secure courier by the name of All$tar. One of the lads emailed me back saying he understood he had just heard the same thing about sending money via Wu to Nigeria. So some lads may be privy to this.

I think this is great!! Just more delays and anguish to be delt out to lads!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That sounds just awful. Crying or Very sad Thank goodness for S3curity Shi3ld who don't impose these ridiculous rules. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This change will hurt the lads hopefully, but will give us some more ammo to make their life hell, oh goodie Twisted Evil

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My attention was kindly drawn to this thread by evil_sheep.

Firstly, the level of corruption in Nigeria is so high, that it is very likely that a scammer will have forged documents accepted by his accomplice in the WU office. So I doubt if it will make much difference, but it may give you additional opportunities to bait them.

Turning to bank accounts, what I need is evidence that the account is being used either to launder money (ie it is offered to receive the proceeds of fraud) or to assist in the furtherance of fraud.

The former is relatively easy to prove, whereas the latter will require more detailed evidence.

When sending in details of accounts, please put yourself in the position of a skeptical bank official. Is there enough evidence to convince you? If so send the evidence to me and I will do what I can.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you for the Alan.

I hacked around one of my favourite forms that people might like to use on their lads who want a WU without banking information - there is an exception process but your lad will need an ability to draw trees and have read the unicorn version of the kama sutra Wink

http://www.scribd.com/doc/41513427

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, here's a quick update:
I've shown the link to two lads by now, and upon reading it, they immediately abandoned their demand that I pay through WU, and furthermore, both gave me a piggy each.

Thank you, Western Union! Smile

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With The Man around in this thread - I would like to pop a question:
What about bank accounts obtained by ASEM's?

They would usually be have less evidence with regards to the scam, that's the reason, I've been holding my horses a bit on that approach.

Can we just shoot of an account and include the opening mail?

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEMs are no problem. If you receive an ASEM and attempt to defaud the sender by suggesting that the money should be sent to your bank account, that is fraud!

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks

I was merely thinking the other way around: I ASEM a lad instead of straight baiting his opening mail - How would that be?

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
martijntje
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think that's what Alan meant...
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find this whole thing interesting. Especially because not long ago, a lad I have who is currently located in Ghana INSISTED that I do NOT use WU to send him any money. He demanded I only use Money Grab. I couldn't figure out why he was so insistant on me NOT using WU. Lads generally don't care which one you use, as long as they get your money. Also, I've always had lads prefer WU, since they can check it online. Perhaps this lad in Ghana was going to have someone in Nigeria pick it up for him or something. Or perhaps they're going to do this in Ghana as well sometime soon? I don't know. Very interesting, though.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry my English is not always correct. "You" equals any recipient not the baiter.

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That makes sense - Thanks!

No need to excuse for your English - I've got English as my second language, so it often sucks a bit too Confused

Goat Golden Goat
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my lad about the new westy security measures and he coughed this up without blinking:

Quote:
Sir, here is the Driver’s License Number of MR MARK A***H our casher officer in charge of payment, the Number is , with Expiring Date of 30-12-2012. so kindly proceed immediately with the drivers license number as stated above and give it to them, so that they will immediately send the money to us as directed, tell them that you knows the person you are sending the money to, for they are only trying to know weather you know the person or not, that is guarding you against been defraud okay.

I don't know Mark from Adam so he had better make friends with me, if they want me to tell the westy staff that I know him. I'll need photo ID and a bank account as a minimum. Laughing

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Moneygram is becoming the first option for lads recently? I hope so as lads tend to get rather irate at having to go to the MG office to get news of their payment.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what? This is pure gold. Cool

I'm now forcing my lad to put me in contact with the named receiver as Westy insist that I mustn't send wonga to anyone that I don't know. It says so on the site so there's no argument about that. And my lad isn't arguing though I know he would very much like to.

Until the receiver and I become bosom buddies, there is no way I'm sending a penny. Laughing I want photos of him with the wife and kids. Holiday snaps.... Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic