SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Home for Aged Eaters: a retirement home for baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like this idea. Can we call it, The Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls? Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is a brilliant idea. As you develop supporting materials (web site, documents, etc.) make sure they are totally believable. This is, in my opinion, what makes the Simba Safari Camps web site so outstanding. Compare, for example, the web sites of what I believe to be a real Simba Safari company with the baiter Simba Safari. If your "sales" materials are not believable, savvy lads will smell a rat and stay away.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lame name idea : The Last Sigh Resort for the Elderly Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can find me in the secret library of unpublished Shiver baits Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. The master baiters seem to really like this idea.

Being the ambitious bastard that I am, I hope this becomes for straightbaiting what the Simba Camps are for safari baiting. That booking a bleak room in the Home becomes the next step after getting a mentor. That I will one day fistfight a grizzly bear and win. That I will create a RACE OF ATOMIC SUPERMEN IN THIS JUNGLE HELL!

*cough*

Some differing ideas for the Home: organized massbaiting of specific lads, or a more anarchic, free-form use of the Home as a framework for your straightbaits. Either modality practically falls out of the Home. There's no reason why you can't try out both.

I envision the Home as a nexus of baiting modalities. Dollachops from scheming children and eavesdropping janitors, photo baits from lecherous priests, fake hitman nurses, piggies galore, perhaps even geritol-fueled safaris.

There ought to be room to accommodate all of your baiting fetishes and we have had our pride surgically removed.

Note that my emphasis is on a gradual evolution from a rough confederacy of the dear elderly into a world-conquering army. A massbait would be a much more business-like process, with a far more coherent goal.

Thanks for your comments. More will be posted as we knock things around.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger

Last edited by leonsumbitches on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
I envision the Home as a nexus of baiting modalities

Simply brilliant!

If you've taken the lad through all else and he keeps coming back for more, send your character, or the character's Mum, Dad, wife whatever to the Home.
So many possibilities. For example, for characters who've survived dreadful accidents outside of WU offices (pace, Chuda!), but end up in a vegetative state.

I'll hunt out some suitable photos from exposés of horror Homes.
One suggestion, if I may. Move this thread behind a log-in.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychicbait:

Good idea. This thread should be safe, so long as none of the actual details end up here. Or should I beg a mod to move this wholesale into Help?

All future planning and membership stuff will be in the Help forum.

You just gave me an idea. How about a comatose character? The nurse is the one conversing with the scammer, but she's convinced that the comatose character is communicating to her. Hell, he could even have his own email account (which, being comatose, he is unable to check). We could have competitions to see how many urgent emails different nurse characters are able to get the lads to send to this poor guy.

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Up to you, of course. I tend to be cautious on this subject.
I've been hunting down horror pix of geriatric residences but became very depressed very quickly.
Off to have my mid-morning Zubrowka.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My own research ground to an abrupt halt when I found this:

I sincerely hope we won't be getting any of this carry-on at our home? Shocked Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It almost sounds like there needs to be a cookie eating orderly/Dr working there who:

1. Takes away computer access for bad behaviour
2. Takes documents/money off the old timers for 'safe keeping'
3. Intimidates all the old timers
4. Basically just causes trouble Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer 12 Months (on-going) - Vinod
T.W.A.T
Safari - Vinod
x3 - Vinod
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Windypops - I remember when that happened. Was good to hear the old timers were just trying to have a good time!

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really do hope that this bloke is a member of the ward staff. He's such a sweetie. Those of you who have seen Ben Stiller in Happy Gilmore knows what i am talking about.

If there is need I'd be happy to play the role of the sadistic warder who hates old people (and people in general). I don't know if you can see it but the name tag says Hans Gruber. The name of one of my characters. He is currently working in a sex addiction clinic called Sturdy Wings, but he is about to get fired so he'll be needing a new job. And according to windy it's not a big difference between a sex addiction clinic and a retirement homes.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
I've been hunting down horror pix of geriatric residences but became very depressed very quickly.

Errrm am I missing the point here?
Aren't the residents supposed to be wealthy rather than paupers living in squalor...?
I don't see the attaction for lads if these old folks have no money... Confused

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Simba you are correct, exactly what I was thinking. The home should be luxurious and very, very expensive for the residents. Swimming pools, beautiful nurses etc etc

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently I am developing a website for the 10-star luxury retirement home village, which when announced can be used for whatever baits y'all have going or future use. When it is set up, I will open a thread for its use.

@ Simba - I visioned the residents would be wealthy people, however, due to financial malfunctions (relatives stealing, the home overcharging, stock declines, the home's shuttle bus does not go near a Money-Gram or Western Union, broken hips, et al) but they wish to remain at the home so when they receive an email from a lad promising them millions, they chomp at the chance and scrap and scrim, eating one meal a day etc to be able to send the money to the lad in hopes of millions coming their way.

During this time, one could develop other personas to hinder the sending of funds -- the home's manager, the resident's relatives finding the resident's email with the lad and interfering.

@windypops - That was quite a scandal! I remember a story my mum used to tell about an 80+ yr old saying in response to a question about when do you stop thinking about that (sex) and the 80+ yr old said she would have to go ask someone older than her! Smile

@bratwurst - How about some handsome young men for the personal, physical trainers for the "cougars" in the home??? Wink
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's how it represented in the glossy brochures...
The reality is different.
But very expensive.
Very expensive.

@Simba. It was all the photos of bedsores and so forth that did it.
And we're not talking pauper' wards, but private nursing homes for the well to do.
sam vimes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

( tongue firmly in cheek) how about "DUNBAITIN" for the name of the residence? Embarassed ok ill get my coat.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am well aware of the cost of a care package - my dad is currently costing me £1,600.00 per month.

But that is precisely my point.

You want lads to buy into the fantasy, and not be put off by the unpalatable reality.

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, Psychicbait:

It's not that the residents will show signs of living in a horrorshow squalor, but that they are so beset by financial vultures that they've restricted themselves to uncomfortable levels. Sure, they could afford all the caviar they want- but they've been making due on white bread and tuna.

Keep the pix in the back of your mind, though. A branch of the Home may close down after the lad and others have completely siphoned all the money, and the residents will have to start writing him from far lesser quality circumstances. This can, in fact, be part of the end-stage of baits. After the lad has spent months and months investing his time, his victim is reduced to utter poverty and even more desperate to claim that money. This could very easily turn into a bait where the lad is urgently screaming at her for a $30 fee while several months prior he had been speaking of $3,000 fees. Perhaps there actually needs to be two homes, the second of which is indeed squalid and to which a baiter can send his character after months of parasitism have left the character destitute.

I think my job for the next few days should be to read and pester everyone who can give me advice on how to keep this alive.

To that end: what baits would you advise me to read to get a better sense of how to keep things fluid? I want the Home to easily contain the seeds of many modalities, so it is important that we don't narrow options.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger

Last edited by leonsumbitches on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quickly thinking of the characters required:

Perhaps 20 residents per branch. Once one is full, set up another branch. This keeps things organized, and has a further benefit that residents can shuttle between branches. Your lad is in the UK? Why, look at that. Your kind children moved you to the Welsh branch, thousands of miles away from them. How nice.

Each branch will need some administrative characters. I think it's important that the Corporate people who make the policies are never introduced (or only rarely in very good baits). This gives the residents and the employees a ton of wiggle room in shifting blame. I don't know, maybe a single head nurse or something, and a secretary. Most of the day to day administration is done by the resident board, but they're confined by Corporate policy in their influence. I get the picture of a meeting wherein people are seriously and strenuously debating the ply of toilet paper to purchase, or what to do about Mr. Pumperknickel's showgirl posters. Their business with the lad is of course way outside what they've normally debated, and they're keeping it very close to their chests. Perhaps there is always one character who doesn't understand what the late-night 7:00 p.m. meetings are about, and still keeps complaining about those showgirl posters.

Each branch needs some supporting characters. Perhaps five nurses, a janitor or two, a doctor, and a priest.

The base cast per branch then could be perhaps thirty baiters. Outside this number, of course, anyone could enter as a child or lawyer or other supporting character. The size of the branches will vary, but I think this could be around the best size.

I think if we don't mess up, we could definitely fill a few branches. Each branch containing a large but manageable number of baiters and possibilities for supporting characters, each branch able to follow their own modalities, etc. This gives us a confederacy ripe with possibilities for experimentation.

What do you think?

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep in mind that we are creating a cohort of characters with a high mortality rate. That opens new possibilities: a character suddenly passing deep into a bait and a survivor opening the deceased's email account and asking the lad for a detailed, concise history of the whole operation, with lots of questions of course; a staff mortician who loots gold teeth from corpses; someone from probate court asking the lad if he has a claim against the estate and of course they have a lot of forms to fill out; etc.

Also short term memory loss is rampant -- "I didn't write the MTCN down because I thought I could just remember it. Were the last four numbers 6789 or 6879? No, wait . . . ."

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've begun hooking some lads.

I've chosen a slow strategy. My character will not mention anything regarding her living arrangements until a few weeks into the bait, and even then it will be very circumspect. The goal here is to remain fluid, so the baits can shift to whatever direction we decide on. I want my lads firmly on the hook for a few months before I even begin introducing him to my character's neighbors.

Feel free to jump in now, while most of it is still up in the air. All you need is an elderly character. I do ask that you try to choose one of two strategies:

1) Just begin straightbaiting, letting your character's age do the work of leaving no clear information regarding the Home. Every bit that you do contribute to the Home now is a narrowing of future possibilities, so the less you pin down now the better. It's better to wait until the lad is invested (and we have decided on more things) to start introducing more elements. PM if you do try this, so I can start organizing the residents. Bear in mind that your character does not even have to be in a retirement home at the moment. Just leave things open so your character can get into the Home.

2) ASEM/throw the lad off script. This gives you a lot more latitude in creating details of the Home, as you will be playing an administrator or resident director. Your goal here is to relatively quickly bring a lad around to begin his ensnarement in the Home's geriatric bureaucracy.

Mentors: the Home will be a great place for you to have your mentees work on straightbaiting. *wink wink nudge nudge* Feel free to advise us in producing a safe environment in which to drop a newbie.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger

Last edited by leonsumbitches on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
I will be setting up a few of my own for a few months down the road.

I've chosen a slow strategy...

A slow burn leaves deeper scars.... Laughing

If you want me to set up an Attorneys website for the modality, just let me know, and I'll put something together for you.

CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also remember that old people go in for surgery lots, and the recovery time is long Laughing

Is anyone aware of any resthomes that have an unsecured webcam? I can't remember the google string to search for, but it would be excellent if you could put that on the website to have a live feed of old biddys.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer 12 Months (on-going) - Vinod
T.W.A.T
Safari - Vinod
x3 - Vinod
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CookieMonster:

No, that's involving ITP's. Would you want to find out your mother was being watched online by a guy in an internet cafe across the world?

Plus, the lad could recycle the link for his own use.

This topic continues in this locked thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194237 and then moves to yet another one - spot

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic