SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

look at my roaring high speed connection

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0.92 down
0.29 up
151 ms ping

I'm at home using my dongle for mobile connection. No idea what the work's speed would be - will test on Monday if I remember.

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tested mine:
Down: 8.81
Up:0.82
Ping: 31 ms

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2400 baud modem?Now I feel ancient.Had a 300 baud on a C64.You could read as fast as the text came in.My first computer was a TRS80,with a whopping 4K(yes kilobytes of memory).I remember upgrading it to 16K and wondering what I would do with all that memory.Took a while to load things using a cassette recorder for a storage device though.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good old MSX system with the TV as your monitor, when Basic was a language and very basic.
"those were the days", which is always followed by, "we're getting old , eh" Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
Poor bastards! It must be like in the "olden days" AKA dialup internet. Anyone remember those good old days?

Nope- I thought not.

I do. I was forced on a dial up until 2007. It sucked. Anyway, I know we're fast enough now that all four of us can watch netflix in HD without any problem.

I remember on dial up it would take 10 minutes to load 1 MB and that was on a good day. Now I can load at 2 MB per second.

Sorry Bill2. Can't you get a satellite connection or something?

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much to brag here either:

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first dial-up modem was a 28.8k, somewhere in the mid 90's, to be followed by a 56.6 later (around 1998). Early ADSL adopter, around 2001, 512 Kb/s download (roughly 0.5 Mb/s.) Makes me feel old too. Smile

What strikes me is that that the average upload speed in the US and UK is well under 1 Mb/s. Is that your choice of subscription, or the maximum available where you live? Just curious to know.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ADSL is short for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line - The Asymmetric part is because home user's needs are usually a lot bigger downstream than up stream.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I know .. just wondering why the average up is so low in the US/ UK. I use my up to make online backups, a bit of speed comes in handy then, even when it's lower than the download.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch sweetie, I don't know how it is for other people, but my speed is just what I got when I called about the cable company and said, 'I need the internet, please!'

So mine is just the standard internet they provide. If there is something better for more money in my area, I don't know about it and have never asked. For what I do online, it is fine with me. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
I almost feel bad posting mine

Day-amn! I was starting to wonder about being the only double digit upload...your numbers are impressive! Shocked

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear. I think my cable is clogged. Sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh dear. I think my cable is clogged

Try pushing some dental floss down it and give it a good flossing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My connection is so slow and unreliable. We live out in the country. Has anyone had good luck with satellite connections like Hughesnet?

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might all like this one, taken when I had just moved into my house, and my only connection to the internet was on my mobile, through a standard GSM connection!

Very Happy

It's much better these days, but still not great:

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

typing ........"Dear BT you can shove your service up your ar........."

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the near necro, but it wasn't worth a new thread to show my new fibre optic connection off. Yesterday's d/l speed was around 6Mb/s.

The engineer reckons the wifi will be a lot stronger than before, we have had a lot of trouble with a neighbour's wifi knocking ours about and causing random disconnections. We shall see.

iMike will be trying to hack his way in from his toilet any time soon.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RC
Nice !!!!

I'm not too sure why the BT man would think that getting a fibre connection would improve your wifi signal? Obviously you'll have got a new modem/router but in the Uk i think power output is pegged ( to 100mw IIRC) and as most routers are using that much power already i'd be surprised to see much improvement.

FWIW I'd install Netstumbler onto your laptop, run it and do a site survey of all the access points in the area and pick a less busy channel for your router.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tested mine again:

Looks like BT finally pulled their finger out. Not the 20meg they said it "might" be though.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah well its good enough for what i use it for........ Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

moved to a big city for work, shouldn't have done that Image

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic