SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trunk box from Iraq... Nothing exciting here...Ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never realise how drawn out these baits get until I try and collate them

Characters:

Baiter: Nic Andros

Lads: Colonel Dale Dye (scammer)
Andrew Webster (security agent)

Originating IP: 196.201.37.1 Accra Ghana 20 Sept 2010

Quote:
Hello My Friend,

This Colonel Dale Dye, I and my boys was deployed to Iraq for peace keeping and as a rescue team. I would like to share some personal information with you about my discovery in Iraq.

My boys found some consignment boxes containing a huge amount of money. I will want us to discuss on what to do with the funds, am having so many thoughts about it.

So if you are interested in this deal, please let me know. Send a message to my private email on [email protected].

Will be waiting to hear from you sooner.

Thank you and God bless you and your wonderful family.

Best Regards
Colonel Dale Dye
U S Marine Troops

Quote:
Dear Colonel Dale

I am interested in your offer, my friend. I would like to talk about it. Please tell me more about this.

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Sir, Nic Andros,

Your mail was received and the contents were well understood and noted, I am also delighted to associate with you on this transaction i will honestly like to know more about you, i.e. age, location, occupation and if possible martial status,

At my age i can’t avoid to make a mistake, the business at hand is worth fighting for, US$7.5 Million Dollars in $100 Bills,

Kindly get to me soon with brief information about you and we will continue from there and be rest assured that it is 100% risk free all i need is a honest investor hope you will be that for me.

Warm Regards,

Colonel Dale

Quote:

Hello Colonel Dale

Thanks for your messaging. This is all very interesting, but could you give me some more background information? Do not trouble yourself now, just tell me enough to give me an idea of you. I like to know the people I deal with.

My name is Nicolas Andros and I am currently residing at Monastery 24-36 Ramsey St Erinsborough NSW 2584. Phone 2063396194 and ask for Nic if you wish to talk to me.

This sounds like an amazing deal, and I would very much like to invest in this. However, could you please give me some sort of proof that this is real?

Thanks very much
Nic Andros

Quote:

Dear Friend Mr. Nic Andros,

Many thanks for your encouraging and urgent respond; I know i can count on you to finalize this transaction my names are Colonel Dale Dye US Marine based in Iraq, currently i am the Commanding officer of Terror B C Squad in Iraq,

I am married with 4 kids the eldest one is 35 years old and a Police officer with NYPD and a Inspector i am also happily married to the mother of my children i will be 58 Years old this coming month,

I am planning to retire at the age of 60 years and will love to have a wonderful retirement; I am from South Carolina,

Please note that the money in the trunk (consignment has been deposited with a Security Firm in UK as family valuables and you will get all the required proof when we start on this deal the only problem is that you cant reach me on phone but mail only for now,

We don’t call out from the Base in Iraq in what they security precautions we are allowed to call our families once a Month a boring setting which must be obeyed by all Marines,

I will give you the names and number of the Security Firm (safe house in UK) once you are ready to move ahead, the only investment / expenses on this is the fees for safe keeping the consignment has been deposited with the firm for 6 Months until i am sure to move ahead once the coast is clear,

Please Mr. Nic Andros it will cost you 5.000.00 Five Thousand Pounds to clear the consignment from the Safe House in UK, the safe house is being operated by a black America who is also a retired Marine please note that you and me are the only human being that knows the real contents of the trunk and it must remain so,

Be rest assured that there is time for everything this deal is real; kindly tell me your age and occupation an if you are still single.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Colonel Dale Dye
US Marine

Quote:
Hello Colonel Dye

I am 36 years old, I live in Erinsborough, NSW, and I'm not married anymore. I've worked for a local facilities company here for about 6 years. How much is 5000 pounds in dollars?

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic Andros,

I hope you have a wonderful week end? As for me it is Military exercise all the time, hum part of life,
5.000 GBP is 7.90383 USD

Kind regards,
Colonel Dale Dye
US Marines,
Baghdad.

Quote:

The number you gave to me is not your direct number, please give me your direct contact number because the security company wants to call you.

Thanks

Colonel Dale Dye

Quote:
Dear Colonel Dye

That is a lot of money for me to raise at the moment. I have only a couple of thousand in the bank at the moment. I am sorry about the phone. My mobile is being repaired since it got wet and since my divorce I am living in shared accommodation and that is the only phone here. You can leave a message on it if you like. I suppose know what thats like with being in the military and all.

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:

If you can arrange up-to 5,ooo dollars, then i can arrange for the balance in order for the security company to release the funds to you. You know this is between me and you and is going to remain as a secret between you and me, if you can arrange that, then let me know so that i will give you the security company contact email so you can contact them. You know, I deposited the fund as a family valuable in the security company.

Will be waiting to hear from you.

Best regards
Col Dale

Quote:
Dale Dye
to me
Sep 29
I am still waiting for your response.

Quote:
Dear Colonel Dale

I went to the bank today and checked my account and after taking out money to pay my rent and car loan I have about $1900 left. I am afraid that I am quite a bit short of the money that you need to pay the security company. I hope that this doesnt put our deal in jeopardy. I should have some more money coming in soon from my tax check so I can probably make it up then.

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Friend Mr. Nic Andros,

I know money is not easy but we must be able to fight all odds in the process of this transaction, your mail was received and the contents were well understood and noted,

We have to start by you contacting the Security Company as the beneficiary who will receive the consignment on my behalf, please note that the Security Company did not know the real contents of the consignment and they must not know,

Your financial position for now and future will not jeopardize our deal because we have become partner and friends, you need to contact the Company through email and we will continue from there and see what God will do for us.

Company information:

Social Security Services United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
Name of the Company Director of Operations is Mr. Andrew Webster

Please contact them now and tell them you are contacting them as the beneficiary of the trunk deposited with them by Colonel Dale Dye.

Regards,

Colonel D. Dye
US Marine,
Baghdad.

Quote:
Me to Andrew Webster ([email protected])
My friend Colonel Dale Dye has asked me to contact you regarding a trunk box for which I am the beneficiary.

You can contact him at [email protected] if you want more details because I dont understand it all myself

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Sir Mr. Nic Andros,

Your mail was received on behalf of Social Security Services UK. This is to inform you that Colonel Dale Dye deposited a trunk with us for safe keeping he is also well know to me as the Executive Director of the firm,

Kindly provide the following items.

1. Your full names and address where the consignment will be delivered to

2. Your Passport copy or any of your valid ids. For easy identification when our delivery agent will be coming to your Country to deliver the trunk to you

3. Your direct phone number for easy communication in case of urgent situation

4. 5.000 Pound as our safe keeping charges, you are therefore requested to send the money to my name directly through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Grams.

Information to send the money:

Name of Receiver: Andrew Webster
Text Question: What for
Answer: Safe keeping
Amount: 5.000 Pounds
MTCN No……………………
Name and Country of Sender

Once the above items are provided we will proceed with the process of delivery to your nominated address and the Consignment will be delivered to your address within the next 24 Hours,

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Andrew Webster
Director of Operations,
Social Security Services,
Marlborough House,
Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5HX,
UK.

Quote:
Dear Mr Webster

Thankyou for your mail. I hope that Colonel Dale has explained to you that I cant make the full payment at the moment and hope that you will trust him to make good the balance for the safe keeping charges. I will travel to town tomorrow and look for a western union bank so I can deposit the money in your account. You did not give me account number but I suppose they can look it up.

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Nic Andros,

Thanks for your mail; I trust you and the Colonel will be able to pay us the balance money after seven days of delivery,

You have to send the money through Western Union all you need to do is to tell them you are sending the money to your friend in UK with the information below.

Receivers Name: Andrew Webster
Answer: Delivery
MTCN No……………..
Name and Country of Sender……………
Amount: US$1.900

You don’t need my bank account to send the money to me, tell them at WU that you are sending the money to your friend and they will transfer and give you the MTCN information’s which you will send to me,

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Andrew Webster

Quote:
Dear Mr Webster

I deposited the money at the western union bank this morning. The man said I dont need your account number and he explained that it is very secure and that all you need to do is go to the london office of their bank and they will have the money ready for you. He told me to tell you to login to their secure site and use the access code xxxx. I dont really understand it all but I guess you will know because you are in the security business and do these sort of things all the time. I am a bit worried about this so I hope it works out.
Regards
Nic Andros

[
Quote:
]Dear Nic,

The code given to you (xxxx) is not working and they give me another code through email which i am going to try but it will be better if you insist they give you all information as it is traditional done which was also knowledge by WU in the mail i have forward to you,

Warm regards,

Mr. A. W.

Quote:

Dear Mr Webster

I am sorry but the western union bank man gave me a security code list which he said to send to you but I forgot so I am sending it now. He said that you will need it to get some sort of number to get the money at the london bank. It all seems very complicatred to me but I guess these days you cant be too careful so I hope that forgetting to send it hasnt made trouble for you.

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Nic,

You don’t need to be sorry we will try to get the money and if not possible we will revert back to you, lest hope it will work for the betterment of us all,

Kind regards,

Mr. Andrew Webster

Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic Andros

The Security Company complained to me that you gave him links and access code instead of the informations, he visited the link and it have been retrieved, i beleive you know that it's the informations which includes text questions and answer, MTCN control number etc that should be sent to the receiver, send the informations to him.

1. MTCN number(10 digits) make the MTCN number from WU
2. Name and country of sender
3. Amount which we already know
4. Test question and answer

Please send the above items to him so that he can proceed in the transaction.
When you get to Western Union, tell them you want send money to your friend in UK, amd they should give you the informations, and you should send mail it to him. And get back to me as soon as you do that.

Sincerely
Colonel Dale Dye

Quote:

Dear Colonel Dale

I have contacted the security company as you asked.

I was wondering if you had taken any pictures of the trunk boxes when you found them
so that I could remove my doubts about them.

If you could send me a picture I would be most happy. Also a picture of your fine self
would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Friend, Nic Andros,

I have taken the picture of the trunk before depositing it with the Security Company (1 Trunk) please don’t have any single doubt about this or our future transaction because we have a lot and lot of thing to do after we have finalize this transaction,

You will find in the attach file my Pictures (2 Pictures) one in Civilian Clothe a and the other one in my Military Uniform and the Trunk Box for your perusal, i am grateful for your sincere efforts in making sure this transaction come to reality,

Hope you will be able to conclude all process with the Security Company.

My love and warm regards,

Colonel Dale
US Marine,
Iraq
Image Image Image

At this point I thought I would google Dale Dye and lo and behold
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Dye

Quote:

Dear Friend,

Please go back and do exactly what i told you, i know you have not done this before and i have to guide you on how to go about it, tell the Bank man to send the money as it is normally done all over the world, he should send the money to Andrew Webster and give you the MTCN No. text Question and Answer and name and country of sender,

It is very easy, he may question you but all you need to do is to tell him, please send the money to the name i have given you and give me the transfer information, once that is done you will mail it to Andrew Webster and that will be all,

The most important item is the MTCN No. and text question and Answer including the Country you sent it from, please do this as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

Colonel Dale

Quote:

Dear Colonel Dale

I have been to the western union bank and deposited the money for the safe keeping into mr Andrew Websters account. I think I did it right but the man at the bank said dont worry we do this all the time but I dont and I do worry that it doesnt go right because I dont do this before so do you think I should go back and see the bank man.

Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Sir, Mr. Nic Andros,

Hope you are in good condition, i have been waiting to receive the transfer information’s from you as directed because we have already booked the consignment for delivery and any additional time wasting will be a counter productive for me, you and the Colonel,

Hope you will be able to meet with the Bank Manager and tell him in clear terms that you are sending the money to your friend in UK and he should send the money as it is being done traditionally all over the world,

All the WU Manager needs to do is to send the money to my name and give you the MTCN numbers including the text questions and answer and the name and country of the sender, it is very simple,

Hoping to hear from you soon

Warm Regards,

Mr. A. W.

Quote:

Dear Mr Webster

I am sorry but I forgot to give you the website the bank man gave me. You must think taht I am a real hamster. The website name is www.mtcnvault.com. I have not done this before so I hope it works.
Regards
Nic Andros

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Mr. Andrew Webster write to inform me that he was unable to collect the money because it was not done in the right way, ask the Bank man to send the money as it is normally done, i have done that several times when i was in the States so nothing to it,

You only have to stand firm and tell the Bank man you are sending the money to your friend in UK in case of any unwelcome questions from the Bank man, hope you will be able to do this as soon as possible,

Warm Regards,

Colonel Dale

Quote:

Dear Colonel Dale

I went to the bank like you said but the man who I deposit money with was not there. The girl tells me that he has gone on annual leave. I tell her that I send money to my friend in UK like you say but she says she cant help me because I dont have receipt with me. I will find it and take it in to them first thing Monday morning. I am so sorry this is taking so long but I always seem to have trouble with banks.

Regards
Nic

Quote:

Dear Mr. Nic Andros,

How are you today? I am still waiting to hear from you. You said you will go to the bank first thing Monday morning, Hope everything is going well. Hope to hear from you sooner.

Regards
Colonel Dale Dye

Quote:

Dear Mr. Nic Andros,

I have sent you two mails now and you haven't responded, well if you can no longer move on with the transaction, then let me know. Waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Colonel Dale

Quote:

Dear Colonel Dale

I am sorry I have not been able to contact you. My internet at home is broken down so I am doing this at library. I have forgot security mans email so can you tell him that I have talked to western bank and they say he should have got money by now and it is his fault. The computer man is coming tomorrow morning so I hope he can fix my internet.

Regards
Nic Andros

Oct 14
Quote:

Dear Nic,

I was worried sick when i did not hear from you it was almost a total let down, please tell the people in Western Union that they have to send the money as it is traditionally done in Western Union all over the world.

The should send the money to the name of the man in UK and give you the MTCN information’s which you will in turn send to Mr. Andrew Webster .

Ask them to sue the below information to send the money.

Name of Receiver: Andrew Webster
Amount: US$1.900
Answer: Delivery
MTCN No……………………..
Name and Country of sender

Once you have the above information from Western Union you will immediately send it to Andrew Webster in UK through his email address, please note that WU giving you code is not practicable anywhere in WU offices around the world,

They are to transfer the money and give you the above information’s which you will in turn send to Andrew Webster

The email address of the Security Company is: [email protected] , please Mr. Nic we have wasted more than enough time and i will be very glad if you can speed up the process,

Warm regards,

Colonel Dale

Quote:

Dear Colonel Dale

The man came and fixed my internet yesterday but he somehow managed to delete all my emails. I was lucky that I wrote down your email or I would not know how to get in touch with you. Can you tell me if the security man has got the money I sent him yet so that he can send our consignment to us. He seems to be taking a long time and I worry that he is not very good at his job.

Regards
Nic Andros

Oct 19
Quote:
Dear Colonel Dale

I am much sorry that the security man cannot get the money from the bank. My stupid computer is still not working properly so I cant get the lost informations about the money transfer. I went to the wetern union bank and they say I must have mcn number to get a refund. I dont know what mcn number is and I dont want to lose all my money you know. They say I must wait 7 days while they process paperwork and then call them again. They dont seem like a normal bank to me. Please be patient with me because I dont want our deal to stop I have not done a big business deal like this before. My family think I am just a stupid petchick but I will show them.I know it is hard being in iraq and all but I am really trying my best.
Regards
Nic Andros

Oct 18

Quote:
Since you don't want to follow my instruction and the security man's instruction, then i guess you should go and retrieve the money and forget about it.

1. You did not send your residential address to the security man.
2. you did not give him your contact phone number.
3. you did not give him a picture of your self or your passport.
4. you did not send money in the normal way.

How can you send money and ask the receiver to collect the informations on the internet, it's never done.

Ithink you are not ready to do this transaction, i think you should forget it and go back to the bank and retrieve your money.

Yours
Colonel Dale

Oct 19
Quote:
Dear Colonel Dale

I am much sorry that the security man cannot get the money from the bank. My stupid computer is still not working properly so I cant get the lost informations about the money transfer. I went to the wetern union bank and they say I must have mcn number to get a refund. I dont know what mcn number is and I dont want to lose all my money you know. They say I must wait 7 days while they process paperwork and then call them again. They dont seem like a normal bank to me. Please be patient with me because I dont want our deal to stop I have not done a big business deal like this before. My family think I am just a stupid petchick but I will show them.I know it is hard being in iraq and all but I am really trying my best.
Regards
Nic Andros

Oct 28
Quote:
Dear Colonel Dale

I finally got my money back from western union bank. It was not easy because they say it was not their fault that the transaction did not go through. Then they would not give me back the transfer fee and taxes and I had to pay $88 cancellation fee. I think they just do this to make money for nothing because there were 2 other people in there who had the same problem as me. But I got my money back and that is the main thing. I still want to do our deal so can you tell me another way that I can send the money to the security man.

Regards
Nic Andros

Oct 28
Quote:
Dear Nic Andros,

Thank you so much for your mail, it has given me a beat relief. Have you gotten the full 5,000 pounds or you only have 1,900 dollars.

To send money to the security company in UK is very easy, please go to another Western Union office and tell them you want to send money to your friend in UK and they should send the money to him and give you the MTCN information's that includes the name of sender, name of receiver name, amount, text question and answer, MTCN control number.....

But if there is no other Western Union, then contact the Security Company and tell them they should tell you how to send the money to them. Western Union is the most easiest way to send money to an individual.

Have you sent any of your particulars to the Security Company i.e ID, Contact Number, Contact Address etc..

Hope to hear from you soon, this has taken way to long.

Thank you

Warm Regards

Colonel Dale

Oct 29
Quote:

Dear Captain Dale

I am truly very sorry this is taking so long. These western union bank make my time very difficult. Do you want me to gos back to them because they have cost me a lot of money already and after there fees and expenses I have only $1784 in refund. Can you send me security company mails because my computer lost them.

Thankyou
Nic Andros

Oct 29

Quote:
Dear Nic Andros,

Here is the security company email contact

SOCIAL SECURITY SERVICES, UNITED KINGDOM
[email protected]

You should send any amount you have to the security company and explain the situation to them.

Colonel Dale

Oct 30
[To security company]
Quote:

Dear Sir

I am writing to you about a consignment that you are holding for colonel dale. I have tried to get you to process this for us by sending you the handling fee money by western union bank but you did not pick it up. I think colonel Dale thinks it is my fault but I spoke to the bank people and they said that I did everything right but I am the one who has to pay the transfer fees to them so I am not real happy about this. I dont trust the western bank people with my money any more so I am asking you to find another way for me to send the fee to you. You need to do this properly because colonel Dale says this is taking too long and I think so too.

Nic Andros
Nov 1
Quote:
Dear Nic Andros,

How is it going? i hope everything is going on well. Hope to hear good news from you.

Thank you,

Colonel Dale

Nov 1
Quote:
Mr. Nic,

The quickest possible way is to go to another Western Union and tell them you want to send the money to your friend in UK, ask them to send the money to my name and give you the MTCN information, it is very easy,

If i should give you my account information where you will transfer the money to i don't know if it is possible for you to do that, but go to another Western Union and tell them you are sending the money to me in UK and they will send the money and give you the MTCN information's which you will send to me through mail.

Regards,

Mr. Andrew Webster

[I agree with him… well sort of]
Quote:
Dear Andrew Webster

That is a good idea and I agree with you. I can go to my bank and get them to transfer the money straight into your account with no filling out of security forms like the stupid Western Bank. If you send me your bank account details I will get the transfer done asap and then Colonel Dale and me will be very happy.

Best Regards
Nic Andros

Nov 2
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic,

Please find below the account name of our Company accountant kindly transfer the money to the account and send me the transfer slip. hope to hear from you soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MR. O. F. AMROVHE
SORTCODE:O74456
ACCOUNT NO:00384367
IBAN;GB37NAIA0701600384367
BIC:NAIA GB21
SWIFTCODE:MIDLGB22
BANK ADDRESS:179 HIGH STREET,LEWISHAM
LONDON SE13 6AJ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards,

Mr. Andrew Webster

[Thanks…Report sent to Alan]

Nov 3
Quote:
Dear Mr Webster

Thankyou for your information. I could not get to the bank today because my boss would not let me have a break. I have only $1750 left in my bank account can you tell me if this is enough for the transfer fee. I will have more when I get paid on Friday to make up the extra.

Regards
Nic Andros

Nov 4
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic,

The general has told me about your loses during the first transfer with WU in your Country, i have already concede to help you and him in all areas once you have agreed to pay the balance money 7 days after delivery, you can transfer the money $1.750.00 as soon as possible because i have already booked the consignment for delivery,

Kind regards,

Mr. Andrew Webster

Nov 4
Quote:
Dear Colonel Dale

I have sent the fee money to Mr Webster.

I am getting so excited about all this now because it is so close.

When the consignment arrives how do I give you your share?

I want you to know that you can trust me in this.

Best Regards
Nic Andros

Nov 5
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic Andros,

I received your mail, thanks, but there seems to be a problem. The security man informed me that you have sent the money and he tried to print the slips, but it got deleted .

You have to do as the security man says, go back to the bank and ask them to give you the another pin code so that he can print the deposite slips.

Mr. Nic, i will compensate you for your movement and also compensate you for all your expenses, what we need now is a successful transaction, so we have to do everything within our powers.

Please, follow the instructions of the Security man, thank.

Hope to hear from you real soon.

Colonel Dale

Nov 5
Quote:
Dear Mr Webster

I have been to my bank and got them to send the money to your account.

If you want to see transfer details visit their secure website at http://www.s3ctransf3rs.tk and enter the pin code xxxx
and access code 128877880210698446181354408943

Sender's first name: Nic

Sender's last name: Andros

Receiver's first name: Mr. O. F.

Receiver's last name: Amrovhe

When you are ready you can send the consignment to

Nic Andros 36 Ramsey St Erinsborough NSW 2584

Yours in anticipation
Nic Andros

[He makes a number of attempts to access the image]
Nov 5
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic,

Thanks for your mail, i enter the website and find the transfer slip but during the process of printing instead of saving it first on my computer i decide to print it out and the image disappear kindly ask the Bank to give you another image with new code,

Sorry for the human error we are going to compete the delivery as soon as i receive the transfer slip.

Regards,

Mr. Webster

Nov 5
Quote:
Dear Colonel Dale

I read what Mr Webster the security man said but the transfer money should be straight into his account. I am starting to think that this man is either a fool or a fraudster because he cant do simple things. First he stuffed up the western bank transfer and now this. Tell him to get his act together and ship the consignment so you and I can sort it out properly.

Regards
Nic Andros

Nov 6
Quote:
Dear Mr Webster

The bank said to send you the transfer details as proof of the transaction but the fee money should go into your account anyway. Have you checked? It is the weekend here now and the bank will be closed until next week so I will go back then and ask them about the transaction.

Regards
Nic Andros
Nov 7
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic,

Thanks for your efforts and sorry for the mistake in receiving the transfer slip, i was hoping you will send it to me trough attachments anyway try and re-send the transfer slip to me, everything is on course and your nominated address was received and be rest assured that i will deliver the trunk to your address as indicated.

Regards,

Mr. Webster

Nov 8
Quote:
Dear Nic Andros,

The security man wrote to me that the money have not reflected, and that the bank manager said he should waite for some days, so i guess things are in progress.

Please try and cooperate with the security man in other for things to go well. I would have don't this myself but i can't because of my position which i believe you are aware of, Am being monitored base on my position.

So i want you to cooperate with the security man, hope to hear from you sooner.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards

Colonel dale

[I send him another of Deuzer’s receipts to play with]

Quote:
Dear Mr Webster

I have been back to the bank and they they have kindly submitted to reloading the receipt at their secure website. I don't think that they will do it again so make sure that you print it properly this time. I thought that it would go straight into your account but because it is international transfer it takes a few days so please let me know when it arrives in your account. The transfer details are visit their secure website at http://www.s3ctransf3rs.tk and enter the pin code 3 7 4 6

and access code 1 2 8 9 2 5 9 5 2 3 1 2 4 2 0 3 1 6 4 0 1 1 0 8 7 6 3 6 7 3

Sender's first name: Nicholas

Sender's last name: Andros

Receiver's first name: Mr. O. F.

Receiver's last name: Amrovhe

When you are ready you can send the consignment to

Nic Andros 36 Ramsey St Erinsborough NSW 2584

Regards
Nic Andros
Nov 9
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic,

We have already made all arrangements to immediately ship the trunk to your nominated address once the money is credited into my account, i will give you full update and inform you once i have the money in my account, thanks for your support and efforts.

Regards,

Mr. Webster

Nov 10
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic Andros,

This is to inform you that the fund is yet to reflect in my account, the Bank Manager ask me to wait till Thursday or Friday this week, i hope you are in good condition, i will update you once i have the money in my account, have a wonderful day long,

Regards,

Mr. Andrew Webster

Nov 11
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic,

I am getting worried because of your lack of communications i hope to God you are OK, i have make final preparation for the delivery, i want to ask if at the point of delivery and you are not around is there an alternative person man or woman who can receive the delivery on your behalf? it is very important i know.

Regards,

Mr. Webster

Nov 11
Quote:
Dear Mr Webster

You should not worry because I am a busy man and cannot get to my emails all the time if I am working. About the delivery just tell me when it is coming and I will be there. Colonel Dale told me to keep this confidential so I will make sure I am waiting for delivery. I will take holidays from work because I have not had a holiday for over 2 years and my boss owes me, so just tell me when and I will be there.

Best Regards
Nic

Nov 11
Quote:
Dear Nic Andros,

How are you today? the security man informed me that the money haven't reflected, don't know why? Please, i want you to contact the bank in which you sent the money and ask them if the money have reflected or not, this is taking way too long for my liken. Hope to hear from you real soon.

Regards

Colonel Dale

Nov 12
Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic Andros,

Your mail was received and the contents were well understood and noted kindly do me a favor, call your Bank and ask the Manager how many working days will it take the transfer to materialize in my bank account in UK because i am yet to receive the money in my account after 5 or 6 days of transfer, it may take longer than expected but you can ask your Bank how long it will take,

Hope this request will not cost you stress.

Regards,

Mr. Andrew Webster

Nov 13

Quote:
Dear Andrew

I thought the money would be in your account by now. I dont understand these bank people they say yep no worries it will be all bonza and then they dont do there job. The bank is now closed until monday but I will go their first thing in Monday morning and give them a peace of my mind. They should have done this by now I can only imagine how Colonel Dale feels over there in Iraq fighting for people like these bank people. I am sorry to go on a bit but this is really upset me.

Best regards
Nic Andros

Nov 13

Quote:
Dear Mr. Nic,

That will be great these Banks can be a pain in the neck with their services, you don't need to quarrel with the Bank but tell them the transfer is taking too long than expected normal Banks transfer take within 3 to 4 days to reflect but this has taken too long, the Colonel will understand that you are doing your level best to get things done,

All we can do is to continue to pray for their safety (US MARINES) because it is not easy fighting those insurgents who are bent on winning the war against US, also don't be upset because of the behavior of theses Bankers, it is a matter of time and patience, have a lovely week-end.

Kind regards,

Mr. A. W.

I love a good bit of bank bashing.

Next step will be to give the 5ecurity 5hield a run

mod edit: obfuscated name of website -Ima

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice and clean straight baiting...picked up a few useful tips, especially since I'm very bad at delaying the WUxfer phase of the bait ('Western bank'--I like Laughing).

Good luck!

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic