SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HELP! can u id this - ASEM, attack, new scam , other?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today.
Totally new type of msg to me.

Was expecting my laddy to complain today about my demands and to remind me of urgency to send the money to him.

I never sent any fedex.
Fedex does not have my email.
I am sure they spoofed that email address.
Perhaps stole the bcc names too.

Afraid to open the attachment.
Could be scumware attack included.

Any ideas ? Anybody seen something like this ?

Could this be an ASEM type counter-bait ??
(All lad-type names are new though)

Not sure how bcc names show up.
There are no cc names.

The verbiage at the end is strange.
Perhaps to make it look like a true ASEM?
Or are the boyz totally *****ed up and just dont know what they are doing?

Any and all help or thoughts appreciated.

----------------------
Sent: Fri 11/12/10 3:48 PM
To: [my email address]
Bcc: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.
1 attachment (25.0 KB)
Download FedEx_mai...zip (25.0 KB)
FedEx_mai...zip
[Download FedEx_mai...zip (25.0 KB)] Download(25.0 KB)
Download as zip
---------------
Your package has been returned to the FedEx office.
The reason of the return is - Incorrect delivery address of the package!

Attached to the letter mailing label contains the details of the package delivery.
You have to print mailing label, and come in the FedEx office in order to receive the packages.

Thank you for your attention.
FedEx Logistics.

There was no possible doubt that, as far as that question went, he left his country further forward on the road to real progress as regarded conditions of life for her citizens, and higher, broader ideas of her duty to other nations.As far as all these questions went he did not live in vain, for to-day we are learning the wisdom of his views for justice for the oppressed and for the cause that needs assistance. Francis William Newman was born at 17 Southampton Street, Bloomsbury Square, on 27th June, 1805. His father was a London banker. Rev. T. Mozley, in his _Reminiscences of Oriel_, says he was partner in the firm of Ramsbottom, Newman, Ramsbottom & Co. , 72 Lombard Street, which appears in the lists of London bankers from 1807 to 1816 inclusive. He tells us that the family of Newman (or, as it was originally spelt, Newmann) was of Dutch extraction. The father of Francis Newman had great schemes for making England independent of foreign timber by planking all our waste lands.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spam with Malware in.

This one has done the rounds a few times.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just a malware file that is being sent via spam. Don't download and just delete. Nothing to do with 419 scams.

Google FedEx/UPS malware and you will see it is pretty common.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all.

That was my gut feeling.
I never open attachments, so no problema.

But was not sure since I am playing a lad.
Wondered if he might have passed me on to some others for some reason (eg counterbait, hostile attack, etc.).

Maybe he did initiate that malware message !!
(I am paranoid even when they are not out to get me:)

Perhaps I could ASEM it to my lad and take down his computer!!
[Is that allowed under our ethics statement ?]

Is there any little symbol for putting his PC out of commission so he can't use it for a while ? Smile
There shoudl be !!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope we don't send malware viruses etc, as you may knobble an innocent 3rd party's PC, like in a cafe.

Its somewhere in our disorganised stickies.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ In the sticky in the top of this forum: *** 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. PLEASE READ ***

Quote:
We do not support the sending of viruses and "trojans" to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers. Viruses and "trojans" will be unknowingly spread to the computers of innocent people and we are only trying to make it difficult for the scammers. On top of that, the spreading of viruses and hacking attempts is an illegal activity in the UK, where this Board is located, as well as many other jurisdictions. Please do not start topics on such subjects. Such threads can and will be deleted on sight.

Please don't send lads any viruses or malware. It is against Eater's policy and can harm ITP's since most lads do not own the computer they are using.

Edit -- Ninja'd by Roy! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic