SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A confession that I wasn't expecting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

General George T3tt3h of Ghana isn't happy with Captain Mal after he queried a customs document and insulted his agent Mr Richard P3t3rs (Lad in italics, emphasis added).

Quote:
That Peters bonehead is a gorram jerkwad prima donna. How the Sam Frick did he did that job?

Quote:
I assisted get your funds int a safe place from the hands to these corrupt politicians you have been dealing with and All Mr Richard Peters gets from you is insults, insults and more insults. Listen to me I am not telling not to deal with those people that have been telling you one story or the other about your Funds in JKF.Have you ever thought how long it will take them to leave that Airport and get to you. Go ahead with them if you like. I have done my best, I will not arm twist you about this transaction any longer. The choice is your.

Quote:
Peters is a brainless fool with a foul mouth who tried to pass off a false document to British customs.
If you were really on my side you'd work with professionals, not dip-dunk can't c*nt no-loads like Peters.
Doom on you.

Quote:
I have asked Mr Peters to send me the documents and I have gone through it. What is false about that document, that he stated the sources of funds as money derived from the sales of commercial goods. Is that supposed to be your problem or that the funds is still safe and has not been confiscated? The British Customs are not worried about that, rather it is you that was safegaurded that is worried, The funds have gone through the Customs and in our Warehouse in U.K there, so what is your problem?I am really surprise at the languauges you are using. This mail I beleive is not from you, maybe someone else, because you have not had such useless and foul communication with me before. If you know you are not satisfied then you can as well forget about this transaction. I stop all these insult OK.

Quote:
The money is not derived from any sale. Therefore Peters lied. If you can't get that simple fact, then turn in your gorram pips because you ain't got the brains that God gave an earthworm.

Quote:
God will punish for insulting me. You will continue to pay those people and you will not see anything. Let us see who got the brains. If Peters declared the source of your funds as money from sales of commercial goods to safeguard it not to be confiscated, what is wrong with that? Is he not protecting it and to make sure the Customs does not tampered with it. Are you normal, what has the reason for declaration of your funds got to do with you. Are you actin g as the Customs or those in Authorites who wants to know the sources of the funds. Do you have any other intention that you have be dragging this matter that Mr Petrs lied to the Customs, to secure your funds, therefor he is guilty? What exactly are you driving at. How does this declaration affected you? Are you not supposed to be happy. Are you so dumb that it was secured for you? Are Customs asking you anything. OK forget this transaction. I will tell Mr Peters to look for a relaible person that can take over the funds.maybe your brain is not correct. Go and be dealing withthose people you know before and be happy. If you get a dime, then you will know that I don't know what I am talking about.

Quote:
You're nothing special. I don't think God (if he exists) cares for the feelings of dimwitted REMFs like you. Fact of the matter is, I don't want to be linked to someone who knowingly made a false declaration to Customs and that's that.
I also just have to read your gorram drivel to know that you don't know what you're talking about.

I love a rattled Lad...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a General outranks a Captain. Even so he shouldn't have messed with Captain Mal methinks.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic