SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freaking out -- need advice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As for wether or not the lad is "going to have a Christmas this year", please search the terms "why we bait" in the little search box that comes up when you click "search" above.

These lads can cause mental break down, imprisonment of victims, financial ruin, suicide. The are not worth your, or your spouse's mental anguish about wrecking their Christmas.

You need to get that out of your mind right now or pack it in as a baiter. I am in no way trying to discourage, but these lads are, first and foremost, liars and thieves.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask yourself this-if the lad is too poor to feed his family,how is he paying for use of a computer in an internet cafe?For that matter,how did he attain the level of education needed to scam people like this?These are not people dressed in rags sitting in mud huts.Most lads are educated,and could be working to better their society,rather than causing it to be ostracized due to their criminal activity.
SOOI is right about how they spend the money they get.These are not a bunch of Robin Hoods.They ruin peoples lives to buy impressive toys for themselves.A lot of people around here can tell you stories of the things they have told lads the must do to get money to send them.Things like not buying needed medicine,selling themselves or their children into prostitution,or committing all manner of robbery and other crimes.It sounds unbelievable at first,but do this for a while,and you will begin to regard lads as one of the lowest forms of life on earth.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To go along w/ doc's comments, let me share you another comment from a lad I'm baiting:

Quote:
What I have now at hand is only 150 GPB which is for my feeding, ...

Oh okay. But the other part of the e-mail reads:
Quote:
Dear Rev Fortein, the amount is very big and I don’t know how we can salve this problem. The Financial Manager...gives me the total amount of XXXX GBP before they can follow my instruction.

TL;DR -- "I'm broke and the first thing I think about is consulting my financial manager and e-mailing you about it on my personal computer/internet cafe time."

Really?

Really?

LADS LIE--get used to it.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Vivio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the insight. I guess I'm a softie. A softie that likes justice.

Those were just the reminders I needed.

Would you say there is any line that shouldn't be crossed, if you had the ability/proof? Making a lad spend every dime of his money? Sending him to prison?

I'm just making conversation; not really supporting/condoning any particular style of baiting. I'm just interested to hear your thoughts. Some people just like to poke fun...some go further...maybe it just depends on the sleaziness of the lad.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Personally, I'd like to get a lad to cover himself in petrol and do a burning man jumping off a roof stunt, preferably a high roof, or go swimming in any river full of tiger fish.

I know others in here think I'm just a big softy and too compassionate about the scum.

Basic rule is, do not involve innocent third parties. After that, try getting a lad to go cross country running through a minefield, on camera.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending a lad to prison earns you a badge, the most coveted icon around here. Other than that, follow your own conscience--do what is comfortable for you.

If you ever want a better understanding of the "lads lie" rule, pick a lad, and start separate baits with different characters. Give the characters different personalities, quirks, and needs, (there are lots of ways you can do it--for example, one of your characters is extremely family oriented, and will only do business with a man who is devoted to his wife and children; while another character won't do business with a man who has children--after all, this is a serious business transaction, and you will only do business with someone who is serious about business.)

Once he's off script, see how quickly his character changes to be whatever your character wants it to be.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivio:

A very good way to keep your conscience clean is to straightbait alongside a juicy bait.

Right now, you may be worried that he is poor, trying to feed his family, etc. See if you still feel that way when your elderly widow character asks him to decide for her whether to send him money or buy food for the month. IIRC Shiver loved to simultaneously bait a lad to see the contrasts, and this is something I have decided to try on every interesting bait I have. Not only does it keep you from feeling empathy, but it also gives a great incentive to twist the knife.

Since this sounds like a very complex bait for you, why not outsource a straightbait to one of us? Surely someone here can come up with a sweet little old lady or grieving father thereby giving the lad every opportunity to prove his complete lack of conscience and moral worth. I'd be happy to straightbait the lad with a character right out of Les Miserables (literally) if you want.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a couple little old ladies in the wings. One is a widow and is a bit "daft" at times and "muddled"; she does well at sympathy and delaying. Actually either of them can morphed into what is needed.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain:

Want to team up to provide a service to those with pangs of conscience?

We could create a thread for people who have lads they require a second POV on, and then take up the task of straightbaiting them with truly pathetic characters so as to provide a helpful contrast.

I'd consider it a public service if I could help one baiter get over a sense of empathy and decide to go balls to the wall in tormenting a lad.

The modalities will be tricky, as we'd want to very quickly establish a sense of character, as well as draw out the lad's sociopathic response. Neither of these are easily accomplished without some Investment Effect.

Let me know if you're interested. Would anyone else like to try this?

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it sounds like a good idea,it could be very useful and very interesting...
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
[...] with truly pathetic characters [...]

Very Happy Hahaha

leonsumbitches wrote:
The modalities will be tricky, as we'd want to very quickly establish a sense of character

You can't pay the lad as you don't have money. You get some money in next month but you really need that for your....
- wheelchair,
- operation,
- rent (which is too damn high),
- bail out your son / mother / ...

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ leonsumbitches - PM sent about possibilities and scenarios.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivio wrote:
Thanks for the insight. I guess I'm a softie. A softie that likes justice.Would you say there is any line that shouldn't be crossed, if you had the ability/proof? Making a lad spend every dime of his money? Sending him to prison?

I was a big softie, I gave the benefit of doubt to lads in my earlier baits, but bless 'em true to form, they managed to disillusion me pretty quickly, and a more weasely and snide bunch of liars, bullies and crooks I've yet to meet. When you get told by a 'christian, family man' to prostitute your teenage daughter to send him money, you lose sympathy.

If you have sympathy for your lads right now, give them a chance to let you down and they will. Do you imagine they're carefully and sympathetically qualifying all the people they're about to rip off to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars? Or going for the vulnerable. And they want you to be the one to face prison time by having your address and fingerprints on those forged cheques.

If you ever feel bad, only do as much as you feel comfortable with. You are an anonymous string of characters in a chatroom, you're doing the scammer no harm. Anything they do, they do from greed thinking they can steal money. I see it as fine to lay a trail of criminal opportunities leading right to the mouth of a Great White shark, it's up to the scammer to take them or not. Give a scammer the chance to disappoint you, and he will.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Vivio-no,you are not a softie,you are ethical.One of the things that make us different from the lads is that we think about the ethics of what we do.You thought you might be harming someone who did not deserve it,so you discussed it with others.That does not make you soft.
Now that that is settled,find a way to safari the SOB into a minefield Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a pointer as to how disgusting and evil lads can be.

When this topic arose, I picked one scam-mail at random from my catcher account and replied to it. It could have been any one - I guarantee that I would have got the same response from just about every single lad in my in-box.

Me:

Quote:
Mr Jensen.

This is all well and good but can you guarantee to me that you will be
able to finalise this deal before my 3 year old daughter's life saving
operation in January 2011?
If the deal falls through before I get my money back, the leukemia will
lead to a slow painful death as I won't be able to pay her medical bills.

The lad's inevitable reply:

Quote:
Sir,

How are you doing with your family hope fine ? I thank you very much for the mail, as I said in my last mail to you that I am giving you a guarantee that we are going to finalize this supply deal at the end of December. Also not ting is going to hap pun to your daughter and the operation will be fine, so there is noting to be afraid about in this deal and noting like falls in this OK.

So there you go. A lad won't think twice and is prepared to see a three year old child die in agonising pain just so he can steal your money.

If anyone wants a crack at him, drop me a PM.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

I think that the whole point is that they don't see the child in a horrible painful death.

If they did, the consequences of their actions might hit home.

Bastards. Evil or Very Mad

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Sheep:

Well. What if the lad did see the consequences of his scam? Imagine if someone created a fake hospice site, full of photochopped medical reports and patient blogs in which they described in detail their suffering. Each response, the character links to the hospice, updating the lad on how his daughter/wife/mother is doing. The character continues sending these links throughout the bait, even after the deal inevitably falls through to disastrous results.

To top it all off, the lad would almost certainly spend much of his time inflicting guilt on the character. "You did not move fast enough it is your fault she died!" or "I see you don't care about your daughter's health. If you had done what I said and sent the money properly she would still be alive"

Such a bait would become a textbook must-read for anybody who feels doubt.

I'm working on the Home now, so I won't have a chance to try this. It would be very interesting, though, to see it done.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing something over the internet, in just a picture, is totally different in real life.
I've seen plenty of dead bodies and horrible things on the internet, yet if I saw the same things in real life, I think I'd vomit.

I meant that if they actually saw the child in pain, in real life, they might have a horrible feeling in their stomach and see what they are doing to actual humans, rather than just words on a computer screen.

"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Sheep:

You're right. There is that odd Mafia-style doublethink to these lads. They simultaneously hold family in very high regard, and associate being a "family man" with trust, yet have no qualms about destroying someone else's family. In real life, I am sure even the most vicious of these lads would feel empathy.

The question becomes, then, just what would I have to introduce into a bait to gain this sympathy? How much work is necessary in bridging the gap and making my character more than the usual internet gore-pron?

I think there must be some modality that we could all agree any normal person would find sufficiently personal to cause sympathy, that a truly sociopathic lad would not respond to. Finding it, though, is probably treading the ethical waters.

Hm. I suppose we could get lads to take the Mercer Empathy Test.

"The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping."

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the scammer that your tortoise needs an operation for a self-righting mechanism, for the above reasons?

Wink

FREE BEER!

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ignored the lad after his last email, but he's still trying:

Quote:
It is quite sad to hear of your daughter illness, i must confess i am really touched and feel sorry for her, I sincerely express my regards and good wishes to you and your family i hope she get well soon, as a matter of fact we will have no problem in regards to offseting her medical bill by or before January 2011 because after the successful execution of our first supply transaction we shall be in money and thus be equal to the task of taking care of her midical bill no matter the cost.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They never miss a chance to let you down, eh squirrel? Never miss a chance...

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
I ignored the lad after his last email, but he's still trying:

Quote:
It is quite sad to hear of your daughter illness, i must confess i am really touched and feel sorry for her, I sincerely express my regards and good wishes to you and your family i hope she get well soon, as a matter of fact we will have no problem in regards to offseting her medical bill by or before January 2011 because after the successful execution of our first supply transaction we shall be in money and thus be equal to the task of taking care of her midical bill no matter the cost.

PM me this lad's script/email

ragemode activated

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:

I've seen plenty of dead bodies and horrible things on the internet, yet if I saw the same things in real life, I think I'd vomit.

You get used to it, you eventually get a don't care attitude to deal with it.

As to slightlys response to you previous silly comments, consider yourself........chopped........YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

meme to the rescue!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer 12 Months (on-going) - Vinod
T.W.A.T
Safari - Vinod
x3 - Vinod
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Horatio.....

... you forgot your glasses.

FREE BEER!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic