SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

paranoid spy vs spy counter mole ???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks snerd.

I have something to say. and it may or may not be deleted, I don't mind. but I mentioned it in another thread. and promptly ignored my own advice.

don't feed a troll!

ok, finished now. i'm ready for my beating.

PS Ima let me know where and when and I'll be there to do either of your scenario's, it's your choice Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maintain steady at 180, 3/4 speed. No need for zig zag pattern, possible hostile contact is a non-threat.

Course corrected, sir!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think we have a troll, just someone with disabilities, as mentioned in another thread he started, he uses text to speech, as a few other members do, all of whom btw, seem to have managed to cope with Eaters TOU and layout, and are recognised as accomplished baiters by eveyone.

What I'm not prepared to tolerate is people using the "poor me" excuse for not being able to navigate, find, or accept Eater protocol.

I refuse to believe Eater should dumb down so everyone that can't, won't or refuses to use the brain in their head and work at educating themselves can find stuff in here.

It is no different to Universities dropping entry level exams, and taking people in based on a quota, you just end up with a dumber graduate.

Sorry Ed, don't join then spend 2 days telling us how we should be organised to suit you. As much as I try to help new people in here, there comes a time when it becomes obvious that I am wasting my time answering your posts, questions, and gripes.

Eater works fine as it is, you want to find out about baiting, then you have to some research yourself, all of us are self taught from studying what other baiters have done, following links to the languages and tribal customs of the countries lads come from, learning in our own time about the customs, speech, and social interactions of lads. All of which we share willingly with anyone who asks for information.

What doesn't work in here, is people joining, asking for help, then complaining because they have to do some work themselves. If you can't navigate Eater, then you won't be able to successfully navigate or track where all the lads you are baiting are based.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Ed the cooler head of my favorite Killer Cat has got me thinking my last comment may have been a bit harsh.
I hope you can understand how much of a slap in the face your comment about Eater members not being helpful. The fact that so many members go above and beyond to help newbies is what makes the community so great.
I went back and looked at your other threads and in every case several members promptly answered your questions. I'm sorry if the answers were not what you wanted to hear but never the less members were eager to help you.

I am in sales in real life. I deal with new sales reps on a regular basis. One of my biggest petpeves is when a new sakes rep comes up to me and ask me to tell him how to sale. It took me years of succes and failure to gain the knowledge I have. Then some new guy comes up and ask me to give him what took me years to gain. I do like to help people though. I give them two books "The little red book of selling" and "How to win friends and influence people" I tell them after they read those books theyvare free to ask me any questions they have.

Telling you to go away is however counterproductive to the greater good. I don't think I did but want to make sure you know everyone here is completely ready to help newbies. We do ask that you are willing to learn and not just be told how to bait.

With all that being said I am prepared to offer the olive branch and make you this offer. For the next week I will be your personnel tour guide of the forum. If you have a question you can PM me and I will show you how to find your answer on the forum. If you choose to take me up on this and decide you would like to join the great hobby of scam baiting I would only ask after the week you try and find your answers on your own.

I would also HIGHLEY recommend applying for a Mentor to answer your questions on a one on one basis after said week if you are serious about learning to bait.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bravo

Many members are very helpful
but there are also a bunch that are hostile.

Typical reaction. When you go into a company to consult and tell them how to improve, everybody pushes back and says they are doing fine thank you.

No matter. I get paid whether they take my advice or not. Management may push forward anyway. But the workers still prefer the status quo to becoming more effective.

Our grocery store has a sign:
People who complain are our best friends,
else we would not know how to become better.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand your point however this is not a grocery store or any other buisness to serve the public. This is a forum to discuss and learn about scam baiting and the best out there from the other sites I have seen.

There is a category called "Technical related questions problems and request" if you have suggestions you may want to post there. However let's add another analogy to your request.

So a guy goes into your store and tells you he can't find tomatoes. He complains that your store is not organized well because everything should be in alphabetical order. The tomatoes should be right next to the tortillas. Would you tell the customer your right we will reorganize the whole store?

Look I'm offering you help if you are truely not comprehending how to navigate the forum and your interested in learning how to bait. I agree at first glance it does seem overwhelming. If you will make the effort you too will learn it as 1000s have before you.

Ball is in your court my friend.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edskar j hoover wrote:

When you go into a company to consult and tell them how to improve, everybody pushes back and says they are doing fine thank you.

What about if someone were to go to a company and tell them to improve upon something that either can't be improved or doesn't need improving?
And then keep insisting that the company is wrong, even though they know nothing about who they are or what they do because they're too lazy to check for their self?

Wouldn't that person just be an idiot and a bore?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I think I'm out off this thread Shocked

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But the workers still prefer the status quo to becoming more effective.

A saying comes to mind here

If it ain't broke don't fix it....!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bravo

okay.

If you are content then fine by me.

If you don't believe in improvement then maybe you have a future career in congress.

I will not lose any sleep over the sitrep.
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slightly fit

Typical reaction from the workers.
They don't think management knows anything.

Never had a company call me in to do an assessment that did not already know they had problems.

The only question is it management, the workers, or both. Usually the latter. But I can't do much with management so I have to concentrate on the other things that can be improved.

If you think everything is perfect and nothing can be improved than ignore all suggestions. That is easy to do. Win win for you.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, edskar, old bean. As part of the "management" I can tell you with 100% certainty that your opinion has been noted and then consigned to the bin.

As you seem to think that this website does not meet your high standards and you've also stated that wasting the lads' time is beyond your lofty merits, may I ask why you're still here?

Personally, I wouldn't hang around a forum that doesn't meet my expectations and where most people are hostile to me.
Not unless I was trolling it, anyway.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have missed a memo but I don't remember any admins calling in a consultant. Laughing

Quote:
Typical reaction from the workers.
They don't think management knows anything.

That's possibly true, but you're not part of management. (I am) So, you would be the worker who doesn't think we know what we're doing?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which one are you, edskar?

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's Bob (obviously),

Classic movie but isn't it time to close this thread. I think it's not going anywhere useful. Edskar isn't going to change his point of view.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I've stayed out of this because I was thinking we had a slightly overzealous and a bit misguided newb. I didn't realize we had a visiting consultant, because like Ima, I didn't get the memo.

I work for a company that uses consultants. You're right, sometimes there is resistance on the part of the employees. Sometimes it is warranted, other time it is not. But here's the part that is somehow missing: Management supports the consultants, because they have been selected based on their credentials! Nobody is hired to consult without first proving they have the appropriate credentials.

I can guarantee that if some random stranger walked into my company off the street and started telling management how to run it, they'd be out on their butt so fast it would make your head spin. That is, assuming the person got past security.

In my experience (and I have quite a bit in this area), people who walk in to a new place and immediately start complaining aboit it don't last long. And, like the boy who cried wolf, they soon find themselves ignored, even when their concerns are legitimate.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slightly out

Fair enough.

I never insist on change. But I do hope:)
But I will continue to note where it could improve things when I see other areas of weakness.
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vampire

What if it is severely damaged although not totally broke? Perhaps repair would be an improvement.
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ima

More like the little kid who said the emperor was not fully clothed:)
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blue banana

I would be the guy holding the camera:)
edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dr mike

I fully agree with that!
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^, Edskar, so far for 3 pages all you have done is complain, any questions you have asked throughout the forums have been answered.

If you don't like how we play, stop coming in.

Plain simple and easy.

You're like a kid turning up at an Aussie Rules tryout with a cricket ball and bitching because we won't change the game just to suit your own preferences.

I'm out of patience reading your carping, I'm self banning myself from replying to anything more from you before I really get annoyed.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like a train wreck that you just can't stop watching.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic