SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

paranoid spy vs spy counter mole ???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably a bad idea when looking at the color of the posters here.

But.. Jose there is no need to quote the post right above you.

Sorry couldn't help myself from making a joke to lighten up the gloomy atmosphere here.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two scenarios:

You come to my house, we have a drink, you sip your drink and chat politely, getting to know me and becoming comfortable.

OR

You come to my house, rummage through my fridge and open 15 beverages, complain about the quality and tell me what beverages are much better.

In the latter scenario, if I become terse with you, which one of us is being rude?

You're welcome to participate here. Questions about baiting and using the forum are very welcome here. We're glad to point you in the direction of information that may help you. There is also an expectation of manners and social grace. If you don't take the time to use them, members will become less polite or helpful. If they do so, they are reacting to you, not unfriendly to new members.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooo dr mike don mak fun di mod ooooo

edskar j hoover! Hi there! got a mentor yet? They're good at answering all the Q's and such in a forthrightly manner! Very Happy

As for some here, if ya throw mud ya get mud back at ya. Shocked Otherwise, if you're cordial, read up, use the search function to find stuff things are easier to understand. A great many members "lurked" for months or years before joining in the fray officially. Wink

Finish reading up, sign up for someone to help you learn and grab a lad from surplus, FFS get to work if you're genuinely interested. Very Happy

On a side note....we got culture here? Since when? Laughing

Save some popcorn for me Corona. Wink

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@edskar j hoover

I also have to disagree, with the statement that we cannot be bothered with Newbies, when I was new here I found nothing but patience to all my silly questions............... Laughing

And the ongoing support from veterans on here when it comes to my mentees and I get asked something that I cannot answer. We are a friendly community, so if you have not done so apply for a mentor settle down. Read the stickies, and post anything you do not know we will try to answer your queries... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Badger - This thread is crawling with green and red names - Sneak out before Shiver comes by Shocked

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come to think of it i lurked for i think 3 months before i joined. And i remember a fellow member saying she lurked here for a couple of years.

And what i want to say with this is that it takes time. The more you read in before posting the fewer questions you have to ask.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
we got culture here? Since when?

That would be the mold on the goat droppings. Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have been hanging around for some 5+ years, before deciding that I now have the time for committing myself to Eater.

My experience here is that even the most stupid questions get replied to in a friendly manner - I have a saying that stupid questions are the ones, not asked Wink

I've even made a little tutorial for creating mail accounts - Yup! - Most of you may think that a mail account set up would be the simplest thing in this world, but some people get stuck already by then - They could still be perfect baiter material as baiting is more about imagination and writing abilities than technical skills.

I'm a bit of a nerd myself and do whatever I can to help out on technical issues.

Now with the green and red ones ones my back, I've got two options - Hiding out in Premium or show them that I've got nails in my velvet gloves Exclamation

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are soooo positive!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

edskar j hoover
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vampire

Many good people here.
But a few with short fuses and also perhaps not good with dealing with the public.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda. I remember reading that you are over 2.00 m tall so i'd say go for... beating

And i'm sorry for once calling you a Norwegian.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^My passport says 2.01 m.

BUT - I've got to admit that I'm a bit shorter without footwear - some 1.98 m and down to around 100 kg Shocked

Goat Golden Goat
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm 201 with footwear to, and when i say footwear i mean stilts. When i have my ordinary slouching posture i'm under the 1,70 that my passport says.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edskar j hoover wrote:

Many good people here.
But a few with short fuses and also perhaps not good with dealing with the public.

I was satisfied just sitting back and being amused by the witty banter but this and your previous comment about eater members not being helpful is so far from the truth I would give up my best goat if you can prove this. I remember first starting out and still as it comes up posting questions AFTER I could not find the answer myself and many experienced members almost imedietly offered help. Even in this post several of us were happy to help and answer your questions. It was not until you started lashing out at the forum which I must say seems to work fine for 1000s of others that you got negative feedback. If you interested in LEARNING to bait there is no better place with a wealth of knowledge and great tools. There will be PLENTY of members ready and willing to help.

If you just want to insult the forum and members then I would just leave if I was you.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Thumbs up

Quote:

Edskar we are not here to deal with the public we are here to deal with Scammers and hopefully stopping innocent victims losing their cash, if you have not realised that by now, prehaps this is not the place for you.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bravo - I think you're being a bit harsh here - Newbies have a right to ask questions, isn't that what we're all about?

EDIT- Changed ^^^ to @

Goat Golden Goat
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Chuda I think you misread my post. I was 100% supporting question asking I tried to help answer the OP questions originaly.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:
Newbies have a right to ask questions
Yes, but..
Quote:
All about edskar j hoover

Not quite a Newb
Total posts: 47
[0.00% of total / 23.50 posts per day]
..is a bit excessive when most answers are in stickies.
Besides, I believe all 47 have in fact been answered or at least addressed.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bravo - Sorry! - I was merely commenting on your last statement - I do agree on the rest of your post.

I didn't mean to patronise you in any way Embarassed

EDIT AGAIN - this moves fast - changed ^^^ to @ once again Embarassed

Goat Golden Goat
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edskar, come on now, don't put your foot in it. I think you can be more cordial. People, even ones who can interact with the public, don't like to be told their short comings. It's called being polite. Turn the other cheek and don't get cheeky. Very Happy

Did you sign up for a mentor yet? Smile

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chuda not taken that way at all you are my favorite killer cat Laughing

I apologize to all if my last comment was too harsh. I will do my usual self punishment of copying and pasting the sentence below 10 times.

Bravo is sorry for being a bad boy.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's overdoing it a bit Laughing

Goat Golden Goat
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I copied and pasted it 20 times after one of my post.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mouth-breathers Rolling Eyes

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking this thread is pretty close to running its course.

The OP's concerns and comments have been addressed and answered several times.

If any still feel something needs to be said please keep on topic.

Thanks. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic