SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chilean Miner format - I'm surprised.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...that it took them this long.

Quote:
from gomez mario <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date 9 November 2010 02:50
subject Dear Friend,
mailed-by rediffmail.com
Signed by rediffmail.com

hide details 02:50 (7 hours ago)

Dear Friend,
Best compliment of the day. I am Mr Mario Gomez, one of the rescued miners trapped in Chile few weeks ago. I am delighted to solicit for your assistance in investing the sum of $9.5Million United States dollars in your country.

The funds were discovered by me and few of my miner colleagues during the same mining operations in which we got trapped underground for months. The truth that was not revealed to the public was that we were commissioned to mine diamonds as a result of a recent discovery of traces of diamond in that area.
We discovered a huge deposit of raw diamonds which after careful examination and processing, the diamonds were valued at about $9.5 Million US dollars.
You can click on the link below or copy and paste it on your browser to read about the story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1319096/Trapped-Chilean-miners-reached-escape-shaft-64-days-underground.html
Please confirm acceptance of this proposal as soon as possible by indicating your collaboration with us to invest the funds in your country and details will be sent to you for official arrangements.
Our basic reasons for choosing you as our potential investor are as follows:
1) Firstly, haven gone through your profile online, we have strong belief that you have the required credibility for a transaction of this calibre.
2) We are not allowed to do any other business outside of our mining operations.
3) We do not want the diamonds to be exposed to our mining company, the Chilean government nor the media.
4) We do not know much about foreign investment as our knowledge are till date centred on mining operations only
5) We want the funds from the diamonds to be invested outside Chile for security reasons.
When we have finally established mutual understanding and co operation with you, you will be connected to our fund lawyer for further arrangements on how you will secure the Diamonds - consignment. As soon as you are in full control of the diamonds in your country, our lawyer will meet you in your country thereafter for the signing of an agreement on the partnership.

Due to the clandestine nature of the business, your sincerity and confidentiality will be highly courted and esteemed.
You will have 35% of the funds from the diamonds as your share and you will help us invest 60% in your country on profitable ventures only, while the remaining 5% will be mandated for miscellaneous expenses. Could you please send your response to my alternative email address: [email protected] as I await your urgent response?
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Mario Gomez. Santiago.
Chile.

Evil or Very Mad
Feel free to have a go...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew those bastards weren't trapped. They were trying to mine as many diamonds as they could before they got discovered.
What better way to do it than under the guise of a major rescue operation with the eyes of international media trained upon you.
Nobody would suspect a thing. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NOTE AM NOT FROM NIGERIA AND THIS NO SCAM OK DONT LET THIS BLESSING

Rolling Eyes I didnt even mention Nigeria or scams, all I said was "How can I help?" but yeah now I completely trust him Laughing

Last edited by MarcusA on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that Mario Gomez probably would be happier to
negotiate in spanish. Might be the way to share in his
diamonds. Twisted Evil

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic