SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The reason I'm Chuda!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been asked about my avatar a couple of times.

I do have the idea that most persons assuming a cat avatar would be female. I myself is a 200cm and 100kg guy - So why would I assume a female cat's name here and have the same cat as my avatar? Everything has a reason:

The story about Chuda:
The story starts in St. Petersburg in the mid 90's - A Russian girl found a kitten in a park. She brought the kitten home and cared for it as if it was her child. The cat managed to fall out from the 11'th or 12'th floor. Cats die from less - Just not Chuda (Miracle in Russian).

The Russian girl met a Dane, moved to Denmark and they got married. Things happen in even the best of families, so they got a daughter.

That became a bit of a problem as the little girl grew up - Chuda was not the standard cute kitty. She would attack any creature, if she felt like it.
The little girl of course wanted to pet the kitty (kids do that) - Chuda was a bit different, she could look so cuddly - But a single touch could lead to an immediate attack, if Chuda was in that kind of a mood.

She had a habit of lying on the windowsill and look oh sooo cuddly. So people passing on the street would often stop and pet Chuda - Little did they know that they would have been attacked without the glass in between them Smile

It was only a matter of time before the little girl would loose an eye, or both. So Chuda was scheduled to be put down.

I knew the little girl's mother would more or less feel that would be killing her first child. So I offered to provide this killer cat with a home. I expected that to last for only a couple of weeks before Chuda and I would both be fed up with each other.

But it lasted for 3½ years, during which I've seen the killer cat attack anything from mice to full grown people Shocked

It did take a while before we got formerly acquainted - Actually some two months, during which I had scratch marks up and down my arms, but by then we sort of found an understanding - I was accepted in my own home as long I made sure, she had her food Smile

She could entertain a mouse for hours, and would bring to me when it didn't "work" any more, with a look at me like: "Please fix it!". I did kill off a couple of her mice in order to get a good night's sleep - Bad idea! She would come for a revenge for ruining her toy Exclamation

Any animal, larger than mice, were considered trespassers, and chased off! - Including dogs Exclamation Shocked

Chuda and I developed an understanding over time - So I was actually quite a bit touched by seeing her getting that final injection. But then again - Weakened as she was, she still had a go at the vet Laughing

Towards our lads we are naive little innocent people - That is, until they touch. Then we attack Exclamation - Just like Chuda Twisted Evil

So my my choice of name here came quite natural.

I found my current cat, "Koshka" ("cat" in Russian), in a cat shelter - She has full confidence in me, but she's scared of strangers - Cute, but not even a mere shadow of Chuda, the Russian killer cat.

EDIT - Fixed the tittle a bit Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A killer in cute clothing. Appropriate.

Thanks for the info, tall guy!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoyed reading about Chuda, Chuda Thumbs up - the forum names that people choose and the meaning/story/reason for the name, is something that I often wonder about. Smile

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I just thought the reason was lunacy...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love cats. They are iron claws in velvet paws !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good story.

There was a piece on the radio today about a cat that attacks the postman, or anyone else in uniform for that matter. The only explanation they had was that the cat thinks it's a dog. Laughing

The postman refuses to deliver there any more.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really good story.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My twin sister has a cat named "Carla." I call her the "Cat From Hell."

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sounds a bit like Carla could be Chuda's twin sister Laughing

Chuda would actually provoke you by lying at a spot where she knew you would have to pass at some time - I had this habit of taking big long steps over her. Most people may think it would just be a matter of pushing Chuda away with your foot. I did that once or twice, with the result of having a furious cat curled around my leg Shocked

I still miss the Russian killer cat's personality Crying or Very sad

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheProbie wrote:
Really good story.

Now that I know exactly who you are - Some people here thinks that the story about Chuda is made up, but you can actually verify it.

Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic