SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An au-pair scammer kept busy since 31 August and ongoing...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on the Interpol-stuff ! He's got a new addy. Raga Man and Badgerbait, I don't want to publish the addy here since it is probably new, I'll send you guys a PM.
Quote:
Hello Mr Mark Toppan,

I did gave SAG. Williams Frank concerning the mutual act but his contact number was not going through, i then sent him an email yesterday but i not heard from still now.

But all the same here is his email id ([email protected]) please do update me once he writes you.

Jane should update me as possible today.

Best regards.

Mr Johnson Hill.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic! Now you can start pestering the Interpol agent (a.k.a. our lad, Johnson Hill) about all kinds of stuff. One can't be too careful, you know. Wink Wink Especially after having your account hacked. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The SOB gave Mark an address that doesn't work Evil or Very Mad
He probably wrote that on the spot without even creating it !!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The SOB gave Mark an address that doesn't work

That deserves a serious beat down. Mad

Hill is not happy with me:
Quote:
you sound like idiot because you making me feel bad with all this shit you doing.am sorry to sound like that to you.why can't you listen to me and do what i ask you ?go now and get the money back and send it the way i ask you to send the money to there client.if you really ready to work with me and my family you have to listen to me and send the money the way i ask you to sent it and get back to me with the information of the money so i can email it to them to process your document to join my family and start working with me.one thing you have to know is that you must have my lawyer backup before you come over to London not to fly over here without paying his process fees.once again he has been working for my late father for so many years

waiting for your mail
am very sad of all this bullshit you doing not the lawyer

Meanwhile, the MTCN Vault has another satisfied customer. From the log file:
Quote:
Access: 2010-11-04 15:05 (GMT-7) - IP: 41.220.68.13. Result: Login OK.
Access: 2010-11-04 15:09 (GMT-7) - IP: 41.220.68.5. Result: Login OK.
Access: 2010-11-04 17:04 (GMT-7) - IP: 41.220.68.5. Result: Login OK. Digits revealed: 0. Error: Invalid keycode!
Access: 2010-11-04 18:28 (GMT-7) - IP: 41.220.68.3. Result: Login OK. Digits revealed: 0. Error: Invalid keycode!
Access: 2010-11-04 18:41 (GMT-7) - IP: 41.220.68.5. Result: Login OK. Digits revealed: 0. Error: Invalid keycode!
Access: 2010-11-04 19:25 (GMT-7) - IP: 41.220.68.4. Result: Login OK.

Multiple logins over 4+ hours. No MTCN digits retrieved. I don't think this lad know how to work the Vault.
Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Total idiot. This is just one more proof of it Smile

I thought I had lost the Jane bait due to writing him that all these stupid forms were unnecessary, but hello look at this :

Quote:
Hello Mr Mark,

Sorry for the long silence been kept.

I got your mail yesterday went through it, i gave Sag Williams frank a call and have updated me with his new mail id. ([email protected])

Sorry for the whole stress i have caused you.

I am terminating Jane's appointment letter, She needs to come to my house with the processed affidavit form that will enable my wife and I to reimburse for the whole expenses she has done. Shocked

And as well an evidence to be provide in my house. That are my rules i give to my worker. Question
Please do update me as soon as you write Sag Williams.

Best Regards.

To Jane :
Quote:
Hello Ms Jane,

Sorry to inform you that your contract letter has being terminated.

Without the affidavit you are not allowed to have an appointment in my house that is my rules i give to my workers.

You are to come with shown document you went through with the attorney as an evidence before my wife and I can reimburse you for the whole expenses you have gone beyond.

Once again without the processed affidavit you are not qualified to join my family. I can only give one last chance to update me with processing details of the affidavit form.

Best Regards.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lad may be a moron but at least he's persistent. He logged in to the MTCN Vault 5 more times this morning, got frustrated, and fired off emails from his Hill and barrister accounts. At least he was bright enough to find the Customer Support addy to which he sent this:
Quote:
we are having problem to check out the money our client sent to us.we are going to be happy if you can send us all the infromation in our email

Western Union responded:
Quote:
Please be specific as to the nature of your problem. I am more than happy to help you but I need to understand the difficulty you are experiencing.

Thank you for your inquiry and thank you for using Western Union's MTCN Vault.

Dory R3galtang
User Support Services

If the name Dory R3galtang sounds vaguely familiar, you have seen the movie Finding Nemo.

Dory has the perfect attributes for a baiter's customer service rep don't you think. Wink

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic ! Very Happy Dory will fix his problem in no-time Razz

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone understand any of this ? :

Quote:
Attention: Mr Mark Toppan,

This the office of Mr Sag Williams Frank.
An entry was led in my costody concerning an of hacking act that was made between your dauther and Mr Johnson Hill.

One Mr Bath whom we have being on investicating to reach but unfurtunately we are very sorry we have not gotten any update concerning him for now.

Mr Johnson as well told me that he is still afrid for Mr bath not to come into his privacy.
So we have led a serious investicating agent to handle the case and incase you do not know, we have Mr Bath's profile in our custody.

We have led serious investicating agents in the banks and both at western union money outlets.

We solicit on behave of Mr Johnson Hill to carry out any transaction your daughter wishes to transact with Mr Johnson Hill sholud proceed ahead. Everything is under control.

Once more, Once any transaction is being made by your daughter to Mr Johnson Hill please do not esitate to let us know. so we can track Mr Bath down i strongly belief we will track Mr Bath down with this transaction your daughter is about proceeding with Mr Johnson Hill.

We have dealth with such cases.

Thank you for your co-Operation.

sag williams Frank.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure. The lad is trying to say "don't bother me with these damn Interpol questions any more and get on with sending me the money". Of course, he has just created far more questions than answers. Very Happy

"Mr. Bath" would, of course, be Bart the Hacker but neither Jane nor her father grasps this simple fact with a full explanation from Sgt. Frank. And then there is all that other gibberish he will need to explain, clarify, reiterate, reassure, etc.

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he has just created far more questions than answers.

Exactly. Like, for one, "can you please repeat that in English" Very Happy.

H1ll and this lad are in the same internet cafe, I suppose this very learned colleague wrote down a phonetic impression of "Bart" !

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be sure not to lose our dear Mr H, I sent him an email as a distressed muslim woman needing asylum in the UK to escape a forced marriage.
Here is his reply :

Quote:
Hello XXXX,

How are you today. I got your mail and was very happy to read from it, though i do not trust people any more because of some attitude they do bring up after helping them out. Really ? I can't imagine why this would be happening !

But all the same i was moved by your mail to help, but you shall send me a copy of your picture to look at. And as well you are to come down to UK to take care of my little Brenda who needs some one to be always around her because my Wife and I are very busy people.

So get back to me for further procurement.

Best regards.

Mr H.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, this lad's other tormentor (me) continues to blast the lawyer for his incompetence with the MTCN Vault:
Quote:
I tried sending it your way last time and that got all messed up because your lawyer told me to mail the money to some person in Kansas City who I guess never got it. So this time we are doing it my way. It seems like your lawyer is demonstrated his incompetence once again by being unable to obtain the MTCN from Western Union. I see from the log file where he has tried several times but all he does is enter the access code to start the retrieval process and then he stops. I don't know why he is doing that. The process is very simple and straight-forward. I did it myself just a few minutes ago to be sure it worked the way it is supposed to and it works just fine. Tell your lawyer to get his head out of his ass and get this business DONE!

I must have finally convinced him:
Quote:
Due to the previous mail receive from you

Just as you have said that you are going to do it your own way and also the incompetence of my lawyer, to make this done I have changed my lawyer to a better hand that can make things done.remember am a very busy man and am just doing all this to help you and i will like you to listen to me and do it this way also mail it to my new lawyer

Here are the full details of the present lawyer

NAME: DONN4 N. CHASE

ADDRESS: CALIFORNIA

I wonder what makes him think this lawyer is any smarter? Razz

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose he is also going to play the part of the new lawyer, so no advancement there Very Happy

Meanwhile he is very glad that Mark is going to make the payment himself instead of his daughter. And he thinks the hacker is not going to be any trouble anymore Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic