SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

And you thought we were just kidding about the goats (NSFW?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Nigeria Sunday Tribune:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/2317-bestiality-behold-32-yr-old-who-engages-in-sex-with-goats

I am in awe of the persuasive powers of the Tribune photographer who got Semimu Lasisi to pose with his goat for a picture!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the photo is amazing.
And the story....
Quote:
Bestiality: Behold, 32-yr-old who engages in sex with goats
Written by Oluwatoyin Malik
Sunday, 17 October 2010

ON Wednesday, 13 October, 2010, Semiu Lasisi had woken up with his wife and children. He stood and headed for a nearby mosque at Ajimututu area of Akobo in Ibadan, Oyo State where he was living to observe the Subhi prayer. After the prayers, muslim faithful filed out of the mosque and headed for their different homes to prepare themselves for the day. It was around 6.30 a.m.

Lasisi, a 32-year-old father of three however had other thoughts in his mind as he made his way home. After allowing some distance between himself and others, Lasisi stopped where a she-goat was lying with her two kids.

Suddenly, he felt some warmth in his groin and his manhood became turgid. Looking left and right and seeing no one, the man grabbed the she-goat, went on his knees behind her, inserted his manhood into the rear of the goat and started pumping away furiously.

The goat, which few days before went through agonising pains to deliver her two kids, resisted the action of Lasisi by bleating in protest, but the man was carried away by the animalistic lust in him that he cared less. Unknown to him, someone heard the goat’s cry and as he approached the direction of the noise, the sight he beheld shocked him.

Determined to catch Lasisi by the wrist, the witness creeped in behind and grabbed him, asking him what he was doing with the goat. Lasisi, who saw that there was no hiding place for him, immediately admitted to what he was doing. ‘I won’t be the only one to behold this abomination’, the witness said to himself, so he raised an alarm that attracted neighbours. Before anyone could blink, a crowd had gathered from nearby streets and started beating Lasisi, condemning his bestial act and cursing him. His wife, pregnant with their fourth child, stood there and was weeping profusely, telling anyone who cared to listen that her husband must have been bewitched as they left the mosque shortly before his act. She was however taken away from the scene.

Sunday Tribune gathered that this was the situation when a police officer who was going to her duty post early that morning met the huge crowd. Quickly, she rescued Lasisi from the mob and took him to the police post at Alagbayun area from where the case was transferred to Akobo Police station which is the Divisional headquarters.

Narrating his story to Sunday Tribune, Lasisi, who said he was a commercial driver plying Akobo Oju Irin to Bodija in Ibadan said “I can not really say what pushed me into this shameful act because I have a wife at home and she had never refused me sex. This thing (mating with a goat) once happened to me when I was in Lagos with my mother. I was not married then. I saw a goat tied in the compound where I was staying. I was moved to have sex with her and I removed my trousers but before I could commence the act, a man saw me and exclaimed, asking me why I wanted to have sex with a goat. He then called my mother to take care of me as my act was abnormal. My mother took me to a pastor who had a church behind where we were living then and I was prayed for. Since then, I have not been involved in the act until the recent one which led to my arrest.

“On the day of my latest act, I saw the goat lying down in front of a school beside where I was living and I made her to stand. I then knelt behind her, raised my Jalamia, pulled the edge of my boxers to one side and penetrated the goat’s rear. Unknown to me, someone was coming from behind but I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn’t notice him. He just grabbed me, asking me whether I wanted to kill the goat. I said no. He took a big stick and started beating me before others came to join him.”.

Lasisi said he would have prayed in the mosque in front of his house but because of a problem which involved his wife and the Imam of the mosque, he decided to be praying in another mosque. He also admitted that he had been overtaken by the passion to mate with a goat not too long ago when he sighted a she-goat while driving along the road. “I parked the vehicle and ran after the goat but it did not wait for me so I could not carry out my intention.”

It was further gathered that Lasisi once had a case against him at the station when he was arrested for attempting to burgle a room. He was alleged of breaking the louvres of the room to gain access into it but was caught in the act by occupier of the room. Lasisi confirmed this, saying also that he did not know what pushed him into the act that day. “The incident happened this year at Akobo Oju irin area around 9a.m. I was just walking past the house when the thought came into me to steal. I took a plank and started breaking the louvres. It was in the process that I was caught. I was brought to the station and charged to court but my mother appealed to the complainant and he agreed to withraw the case. I was granted bail but when I could not meet the bail condition, I was taken to Agodi Prisons. Later, my mother was contacted and with the help of a lawyer, she came and fulfil the bail conditions after which I was released after a week,” he stated.

When Sunday Tribune tried to find out if his act was part of the process for money making ritual, Lasisi denied this, stating he was not doing it for any purpose and had even been getting spiritual help from his mother and father-in-law. “My father-in-law, though a muslim, had been to a church at Iwo Road area because of me. He took me there for prayers and we were told I was being attacked spiritually from my family. He was told to come back for things that I would use in the process of cleansing and deliverance. Unfortunately, as he was going there on Tuesday, a day before my act, he was hit by a bus and was seriously injured. When I had that case of stealing, my father-in-law asked me to move into his house with my wife and children and he gave us accommodation. He did this to help me and also keep an eye on me so that I could be spiritually helped,” Semiu said.

Since his stay at the police station, Lasisi said none of his family members had visited him while his mum who resides in Lagos was yet to be aware of his present problem.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Oyo State, DSP Olabisi Okuwobi however said Lasisi’s act is categorised under the criminal code as unnatural sexual act and his case would be charged to court after all investigations.

My bolding

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He should count himself lucky he got away with just a good bleating..... I mean beating, and telling off from the pastor. In Sudan that's as good as a marriage proposal. Laughing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4748292.stm

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone notice the link at the bottom of the story?

"How to give your woman earth-shaking orgasms"

Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst researching for quiz questions, I recently discovered that in Libya it is illegal for a woman to have consentual sex with an animal.

But it is not illegal for a man to have sex with an animal, providing he doesn't get it pregnant..... Shocked

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^speechless...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
his manhood became turgid

Shocked
Is that really a word that the average Nigerian would know? I'm not even sure about the average person in the UK.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turgid
Tur"gid (?), a. [L. turgidus, from turgere to swell.]

1. Distended beyond the natural state by some internal agent or expansive force; swelled; swollen; bloated; inflated; tumid; -- especially applied to an enlarged part of the body; as, a turgid limb; turgid fruit.

A bladder . . . held near the fire grew turgid. Boyle.

2. Swelling in style or language; vainly ostentatious; bombastic; pompous; as, a turgid style of speaking. -- Tur"gid*ly (#), adv. -- Tur"gid*ness, n.

History: turgid
1610s, from L. turgidus "swollen, inflated," from turgere "to swell," of unknown origin. Figurative use in reference to prose is from 1725.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone tried to have sex with me once.

Is my own fault for moving to Wales I suppose.... Rolling Eyes

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Mary Sue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:

omg I can't breathe I'm laughing so much. Very Happy
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:

1) Tie yourself to a lamp-post in Cardiff.
2) Hang a sign around your neck that reads "Leisure centre".

3) Assume the position and brace yourself.

Wink Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esox lucius wrote:
Turgid
Tur"gid (?), a. [L. turgidus, from turgere to swell.]

I know the meaning, and wasn't disputing that it was correctly used. Just doubtful that the average person would know the meaning.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:

Only Once? In Wales? Shocked

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He also admitted that he had been overtaken by the passion to mate with a goat not too long ago when he sighted a she-goat while driving along the road. “I parked the vehicle and ran after the goat but it did not wait for me so I could not carry out my intention

Playing hard to get, was it?

Quote:
The incident happened this year at Akobo Oju irin area around 9a.m. I was just walking past the house when the thought came into me to steal. I took a plank and started breaking the louvres. It was in the process that I was caught

B.S. He thought he heard a goat inside....

Quote:
I am in awe of the persuasive powers of the Tribune photographer who got Semimu Lasisi to pose with his goat for a picture

I don't think Lasisi took much persuasion, but I bet the goat was nervous.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic