SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy´s reupped 4shared links:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Now Rashidi´s new work: Twisted Evil

ImageImageImage
Quote:
dear madam see the second girl form !!

Dear Pat,
am very sorry for delay,i have gotten the second girl,and she has filled the form,see the documents and lets us know the nest step,the group pictures is attached too,this girls are international models here in senegal,they have their magazines,if you want i can send them to you okay,so let us know the nest step.
About the bikini pictures,they said,they want to know the states of things before snaping such pics,because they will not like to ruin their image and personalities in modeling world So let me know what to do nest and how can the job begings.I stop here waiting to read from you again.bye and have a nice day.
thank you
from rashid.

He is craving for some words from you!
Quote:
Dear Pat,
how are you doing over there,hope all is well with you and that you are okay?a short note to say hello and to inquire if you receive the forms i send to you last weeks?pls update me and let me know the nest step okay.I hope to read from you soon.
thanks
from rashidi.

Last,. 0ke. Always in good mood and fast with words:

Quote:
Dear Pat,

How are you doing along with your job? is there any extra assignment you have for now of which I can do? for the time being.camille says she got some job for me.am still waitin for her to update me so that I can know the next step to take.when we meet in person you will like my Company.its just that you haven`t see me in person.it seem you doubt if I will be able to deliver.trust me.I bet you,you going to like me when you get to see me.I know we are going to meet someday.

Regards,

O E

And another another Rashidi "Oh Brother, where art thou?":
Quote:
Dear Pat,
how are you doing over there,hope all is well with you and that you are okay?a short note to say hello and to inquire if you receive the forms i send to you last weeks?pls update me and let me know the nest step okay.I hope to read from you soon.
thanks
from rashidi.

EDIT Sent this to 0ke as PAt:
Quote:
Hello, 0ke!

Yes, C will be updating the situation later this week. She is currently being busy together with RO on two different assignments involving three Cameroon applicants.

Be prepared for some work for you in a few days!

Warmest regards,

Pat

EDIT And Pat sent this to Rashidi:
Quote:
Dear Mister Rashidi,

There is just one single problem before we can issue the MM Employee resp. Agent badges. I can´t find the 10T-document from you (Mr. Rashidi the agent) and from the other female model.

As soon as you can send these missing 1oT-identification documents we will be able to print the MM Employee badges for both your two models and yourself.

We are currently planning a series of short one-day-each photo shootings and are negotiating about our VISAs. I think in November we will schedule an appointment with the three of you.

Warmest regards, don´t forget the 10T documents, all the rest seems allright and has been approved,

Pat

I know one is not missing but it gives him something to do, and I am sure until November we will have made up our minds whether The Gambia, Timbuktu or Pendjari will be where our VISAs allow us to "photoshoot" Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This R@sh1d1 lad is quite promising. I feel he may have a very illustrious career with MM. Laughing

He is the first lad to present actual models. Wow -- what an accomplishment! And, if you'll excuse me, that girl (the first one he sent through) is cute! Embarassed

I think bikini and lingerie shots are definitely what MM's multimillion dollar client is looking for. Very Happy

While I'm at it, does MM have any clients which are looking for male models with full-length beards? Perhaps another high-paying customer who is in the male hygiene industry; their latest campaign brief is to promote sales of their razor blades, shaving creams and electric shavers in the West African segment. Could be an interesting ploy to keep lads strung for months at a time. Twisted Evil
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good ideas, plasmid Smile

I talked to "Pat" earlier today, "she"´s having a short holiday in the MM arcade/pool hall/music hall.

Almost two years ago, Solomon E got about a dozen of form sets filled, and JohnK also did half a dozen, ten pages each. It´s really too bad Otterfan has phased out off Eater but maybe he´ll come back, his input and foresight has mostly led to very interesting developments in the drama storyline.

Full length beards? ZZ Top? Hmm Smile

If I/we could make Rashidi hold an idiot sign, and maybe one more with another silly message, that would give me some wierd satisfaction because actually, he is Emily Sankoh, a Senegal refugee girl, and I wonder which of these beauties is doing phone voice duties...I hope it´s the left one, I like the right one more Wink ... it would almost be worth it baiting him on his original formart, just to compare the voices on the phone and the IPs. Would you want to try? "Her" email isn´t posted here to avoid the lad googling himself to here but I can PM it to you if you want.

EDIT More talent!

Quote:

IP: 41.191.85.249
Subject: ECOWAS PROJECT

ATTN:MR R O

DEAR MR O
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND CONTENT DULY NOTED.I'M AN ACCOUNTANT BY PROFESSION AND PRESENTLY THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE OF ECOWAS.I AM NOT INTO FASHION / MODEL BUSINESS AS YOU OFFERED ME A MOUTH WATERING CONTRACT TO REPRESENT YOU IN WEST AFRICA.

I CANNOT ACCEPT WHAT I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE IT SOUNDS DUBIOUS FOR ME TO TELL YOU THAT I WILL DO THAT.BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE TRYING TO RECRUIT BOTH MALE AND FEMALE MODELS IN WEST AFRICA.YOU MUST GO THROUGH GENUINE FIRMS OR ORGANIZATION TO AVOID LOOSING YOUR MONEY TO SCAMMERS.

FURTHERMOREMAY I INFORM YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT I AM ONLY INTERESTED TO WORK WITH YOU IN THE TRANSFER OF THE US$12.5MILLION OVER INVOICE CONTRACT PAYMENT.I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THIS FUND ABROAD FOR INVESTMENT IN A LUCRATIVE VENTURE.FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON PHONE OR YOU SEND YOUR DIRECT PHONE SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU.

FINALLYIF YOU INSIST ON THE RECRUITMENT OF MODELSPLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU GO THROUGH THE RIGHT CHANNEL.WE HAVE GENUINE ORGANISATIONS HERE THAT CAN ASSIST YOU.MY PHONE NUMBER IS +229 .

BEST REGARDS
MR BEN SMITH

Quote:
Subject: REPLY FROM MR BEN SMITH
Tel:

DEAR MR O
ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.I SHALL COMMENCE WITH YOUR PROJECT BY GETTING INTOUCH WITH SOME MODEL AGENTS IN BENINGHANA AND NIGERIA.IT WILL TAKE ME SOME TIME.I CAN NOT FILL YOUR APPLICATION FORM UNLESS I SPAK WITH YOU ON PHONE. [eek!]

REGARDING MY TRANSACTIONI NEED ASSURANCE FROM YOU THAT YOU ARE READY AND WILLING TO WORK WITH ME TO TRANSFER THE US$12.5MILLION OR ELSE I WILL LOOK FOR A RELIABLE PARTNER.

BEST REGARDS
MR BEN SMITH
TEL:+229

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This to Oke from Cammy:

Quote:
I have attached photographs supplied by our client. Your task is to produce group shots of three or more people wearing jumpers, scarves and caps matching those in the photographs.

Signs are a necessary component. They need not be large, but they must be clear, and read as follows.

AUSSIE RULES RULE and GO COLLIWOBBLES!

Note that these phrases are to be on separate signs.

Your photographs are to be taken against a backdrop of a stadium or sports ground.

Take special note of the photograph "Collingwood 04 - Joffa". That individual is the most fervent supporter of the club and if possible should be represented in the pictures in his trademark golden jacket.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke got back:

Quote:
I got your mail at right time, and the content is well understood ... This is not a much task to do but i have to cleared about the sign ''AUSSIE RULES RULE and GO COLLIWOBBLES'' so as to enable me continue the task... Also, i want to know what is the fee like because there are expenses involved.

How much is the fee for the projects, ie how big is the carrot?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. How much cash will you personally hand over to him at a MM show/party at a Simba in a neighboring country?
$250 per lad per day plus expenses provided that he submit receipts.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Barrister Banker Ben Smith admits he is a technocrat:
Quote:
Subject: REPLY FROM MR BEN SMITH
Tel: Not found

GOOD MORNINGMR R
I RECEIVED YOUR LAST MAIL BUT I TRAVELLED TO ABUJA NIGERIA'S CAPITAL WHICH IS ALSO HEADQUATERS OF ECOWAS.I JUST ARRIVED BACK TO REPUBILC OF BENIN.REGARDING YOUR COMMENTSI DULY NOTED ALL BUT LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH.
FIRST OF ALLMY POSITION IN GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO PARTICIPATE IN BUSINESSES.I AM A TECHNOCRAT AND CIVIL SERVANT.I AM NO LONGER TOO YOUNG TO INVOLVE MYSELF IN MODELLING BUSINESS AND I CAN NOT RESIGN MY JOB.

YOUR FINANCIAL OFFER DOES NOT MOVE ME BECAUSE I HAVE ATTAINED MINISTERIAL RANK.I DEAL WITH PEOPLE IN POWER.I HAVE STUDIED YOUR WEBSITE AND I DECIDED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A YOUNG MAN WHO IS A SUPPLIER OF FASHION APPARELS AND HE IS IN A POSITION TO RECRUIT MODELS FOR YOUR FIRM.HE HAS OFFICES IN NIGERIA AND OTHER WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES.

I DON'T WANT TO INVOLVE YOU WITH PEOPLE WHO HAS THE ANTECEDENT TO DEFRAUD.IF YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT HIM THEN I WILL GIVE YOU HIS CONTACT WITH THE ASSURANCE THAT HE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.

FINALLYSINCE YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE US$12.5MILLION DEALI THINK IT IS BETTER TO SOURCE FOR ANOTHER RELIABLE PARTNER WHO WILL BE IN A POSITION TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME.I WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR CARRIER AND ALSO MY GREETINGS TO YOUR LOVELY WIFE WHO IS YOUR BETTER HALF AND "SWEET 16"(YOUNG SWEET HEART).

SHE MUST DEVELOP INTEREST IN COMPUTER AS IT IS NOT AFRICAN TECHNOLOGY.GOOD LUCK.

BEST REGARDS
MR BEN SMITH

What a snob! Come on, boy, take your wig off and be a 419er area boy with some muguspeak. Forget your stiff upper lip acting Laughing

EDIT The remark about my wife´s computer skills was his reaction to my line "MY WIFE LOVES ME--IT'S THE COMPUTER SHE HATES!"
Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:1 says that the young buck that Ben sends us will also write in ALL CAPS. Wink Laughing

Pat is struggling through the Meloncholy Days of November, in addition to trying to get the high score on Ms. Pacman in the Arcade that Frumpy still has. But, she has left the Arcade in a huff, and is itching to slap that damn Oke, but good. And no bikini pics yet, either from Rashidi? What is the holdup! Put these in your repertoire of silly sayings, Frumpy:

Work is work.
People are people.
People are work and
Work is people.
The end.

I got a fever. And the only thing that can cure it is more cowbell.
I gotta have more cowbell.

Very Happy

Update. Oke ain't gonna like the sound of this cowbell.
Quote:
Dear Oke,

I have been on another vacation of late, and never expected you to go behind my back and try the end around play
with Cammy. That only works in football, Oke. Not with me. You cannot just ignore my orders and say, "trust me, I
will come through for you." I do not believe in that shit, Oke. Words are only words, and actions always speak louder.
And actually, I don't think that you will ever come through for me, if sending me a simple goat hugging picture is all I
am asking for. If a child can do it, and you cannot, then it shows me that you are not a man, or even a one year old child.
You are a fetus of some other kind of animal, and it is not a human or even a goat. I have no idea what that would be
called, but trusting someone who claims to be human and is not is not the sort of thing that I feel comfortable pursuing.
Between that fact and the fact that you have refused a direct order from your superior puts you squarely on the top of the Termination List in my desk. In fact, I have just added your name as #1.

Unless you send me exactly what I am asking for, Mr. Oke, you will not receive my official release which states your fitness
to handle and perform projects for us, including Cammy's. I am a board member, and she is not. I have the power to hire and fire, and she does not. I have control over the Company purse strings. Cammy does not. You will listen to me, and do
as I say, when I say it, or you will be terminated so fast, it will make your head spin. I have been more than patient with you
Oke, because I kinda liked you at first glance. The Honeymoon is over Oke, and it's time for you to act.

If you think that you can delay and stall and stonewall me, you are sadly mistaken. Your charm has also worn thin and is
practically nonexistent. We have other applicants who I'm very sure would love to give me what I want and collect your generous salary and commissions. Perhaps one of your models would like to take your job, collect your salary and their salaries and make twice as much money? Would you like me to CC them on this email, Oke? Just say the words, "I quit!" and off it goes!

Have a goaty day,
Love,
Pat

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="SlapHappy"]10:1 says that the young buck that Ben sends us will also write in ALL CAPS. Wink Laughing

Pat is struggling through the Meloncholy Days of November, in addition to trying to get the high score on Ms. Pacman in the Arcade that Frumpy still has. But, she has left the Arcade in a huff, and is itching to slap that damn Oke, but good. And no bikini pics yet, either from Rashidi? What is the holdup! Put these in your repertoire of silly sayings, Frumpy:

Work is work.
People are people.
People are work and
Work is people.
The end.

I got a fever. And the only thing that can cure it is more cowbell.
I gotta have more cowbell.

Very Happy

Update. Oke ain't gonna like the sound of this cowbell.
Quote:
Dear Oke,

I have been on another vacation of late, and never expected you to go behind my back and try the end around play
with Cammy. That only works in football, Oke. Not with me. You cannot just ignore my orders and say, "trust me, I
will come through for you." I do not believe in that shit, Oke. Words are only words, and actions always speak louder.
And actually, I don't think that you will ever come through for me, if sending me a simple goat hugging picture is all I
am asking for. If a child can do it, and you cannot, then it shows me that you are not a man, or even a one year old child.
You are a fetus of some other kind of animal, and it is not a human or even a goat. I have no idea what that would be
called, but trusting someone who claims to be human and is not is not the sort of thing that I feel comfortable pursuing.
Between that fact and the fact that you have refused a direct order from your superior puts you squarely on the top of the Termination List in my desk. In fact, I have just added your name as #1.

Unless you send me exactly what I am asking for, Mr. Oke, you will not receive my official release which states your fitness
to handle and perform projects for us, including Cammy's. I am a board member, and she is not. I have the power to hire and fire, and she does not. I have control over the Company purse strings. Cammy does not. You will listen to me, and do
as I say, when I say it, or you will be terminated so fast, it will make your head spin. I have been more than patient with you
Oke, because I kinda liked you at first glance. The Honeymoon is over Oke, and it's time for you to act.

If you think that you can delay and stall and stonewall me, you are sadly mistaken. Your charm has also worn thin and is
practically nonexistent. We have other applicants who I'm very sure would love to give me what I want and collect your generous salary and commissions. Perhaps one of your models would like to take your job, collect your salary and their salaries and make twice as much money? Would you like me to CC them on this email, Oke? Just say the words, "I quit!" and off it goes!

Have a goaty day,
Love,
Pat

Rashidi hears from Pat. He seems like a staller, so might as well fill him in on the Real Pat.
Quote:

Dear Mr. Rashidi,

I'm sorry for the lack of communication we have experienced lately. This always happens when I go off on vacation and Randy answers the mail. He's a nice guy and all, but he has a hard time telling our employees to get a move on, and stop stalling us. For instance, I just got done reaming out one of our lazyass employees in Owerri, Nigeria. He refused to take a simple picture of himself, hugging a goat for one of our goat breeding client's brochure. He said it was "an abomination in his culture, and I don't like them." That's the kind of lame shit I had to come back to today. I told him that is pure bullshit, that lots of people hug goats, including me, and showed him 2 pictures to prove it. The stupid asshole has refused a direct order from me, and tried to get out of it, by going to Cammy to do something else. So, today I put his name on the top of the Termination List, and if he doesn't send me that simple picture, he will be fired and his job will be offered to one of his models or someone else. They can collect his salary and their own too, as models can also be agents in this company. I tell you what, I've had it up the here with that damn Oke E.
What the hell is wrong with hugging a goat for 5 seconds and snapping a picture?
That man is not human and doesn't even qualify as a child, as even children will hug goats. And to top it all off, that man Oke did not have a single problem sending me 6 of his naked pictures, without me even asking for them. What kind of a man acts like that? He would rather show himself stark naked that hugging a goat? That's a sick mind Oke's got there, don't you think, Mr. Rashidi? He's a damn freak of nature. Do you think I should fire him?

Well, I'm sorry I laid all that on you, but I'm pretty pissed at that guy now, and needed to vent my anger. You want to know what you can do for us now, Mr. Rashidi? I believe that I have already told you that, and I really hate to repeat myself, but perhaps you don't save the emails I send you. If you don't, then you had better start now, so you don't someday set me off. I have been known to have a hair trigger at times, but someone has to look out for the interests of this company and keep our agents working or fire them if they delay things and cost us money. This is what I said a few weeks ago:

"Perhaps one other thing that comes to my mind might be a nice start for the girls.
Our auto campaign might include "Christmas Themed Pictures and Videos." So, if we could have a couple of
pictures of each of them in bikinis, and another couple pictures of the two of them together it would be perfect,
since they will both be appearing in the same shots together. I'd like to get a preview of the coming attractions,
so to speak, because then we can start to formulate how to display your models properly in the shots. We
want to "show their best assets in the right light" to quote a photographer's mission statement.
But we need custom pictures, not any that they ever did before as we need to see them as they are now.
Could the girls wear red bikinis? Possibly with white fringe around the edges, or white "fur." Could they wear
red Santa hats, with the nice little white ball on the end?

Our modeling client is requesting pictures and videos of bikini models wearing black and white scarfs around
their necks, so see if you can start looking around for a few of those, too, ok? That would be fantastic!
Ms. Cammy White will describe the details of the scarf advertisement project later to you.
Our client will be very happy when we finally get the ball rolling on this one, and I can tell you right now,
Mr. Rashidi, there is very Big Money in this one! It's looking like a $3,000,000 contract possibly. Great
news!"

Christmas is right around the corner, and we need this done quickly, so do not delay things. The sooner we get this first phase done, the sooner we can tell you how to set up the second batch of shots to show the client. There is a lot of cash riding on your efforts here, so do not waste time. We have a deadline to meet. I want front shots, side shots, and rear shots with the girls looking back around their shoulders at the camera in their sexiest pose and look. I want to see big nice genuine smiles here! They have to look like they are enjoying it. Since this is an automotive client, have them pose in front of a nicely washed pickup truck or shiny car, perhaps a bucket of water at their feet like they just washed it. That should not be too hard, and should keep you busy for awhile. Do your best effort on this, as I do not want to lose this 3 million dollar client!

Give the girls a hug and my warm wishes for a successful ad campaign.
I hope you are well, too, Mr. Rashidi. I will leave it up to you to motivate them and get things done, like all of our other successful agents do.

Warmest Regards,
Pat Smile

N.B. I'll add another $2,000 to each of your accounts ready for payment in cash out of my own pocket at our next MM event if you three would all send me pictures of yourselves hugging a goat in your bikinis. It would give me supreme pleasure to rub them into that bastard Oke's face who refused to take them.
As you can see, I do have a sense of humor. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable!! , this bait is getting better and better bow_down Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvellous to see this modality still going strong.... Laughing

Well done team Moosechuckle... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As you can see, I do have a sense of humor. Smile

Was this part of your email, or a forum comment? Wink

Simba, great to hear from you. We would be proud to use the 55Cs again some time, depending on the performance of the above potent candidates.

Slaphappy, nicely said! Yes, Randy tends to be repetitive and at a loss at times, too. Maybe it´s because everyone asks the same (money-why not now-a little money-how will i do the forms-...).

However, this helps beating you at Ms- Pac-Man! Now on to a Joust highscore hunt. Will Pat beat the unbeatable (?) Pterodactyl?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that quote was included in the email, Frumpy. Pat wants Mr. Rashidi to know that she actually has one at times. Very Happy

I don't think Pat has ever played Joust, so she will have to practice before challenging Randy.
Thanks for dropping by, Simba! We are still enjoying our exclusive contract with your camps that Jack negotiated way back when...a free bottle of champagne in every room? Who does that any more? How could we say no? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dangled the carrot before OKe:

Quote:
I apologise for not writing back sooner but the AFL was tardy in giving me the necassary information.
Your fee is a base $7,000 plus 2% of the contract price; as it is a $750,000 contract you would earn $22,000.
Please explain what you mean about having to clear about the sign. It seems clear to me; two phrases, two signs.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pressure was too great on Oke. He caved in. Here are the lovely pics he sent Pat only hours after her email. He must have gone running. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is amazing. Fantastic job!!

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have goats Very Happy Very Happy well done, Slaphappy!

Aren´t they a lovely couple? Dancing Banana Goat

Look at that critical mugu in the background! Cool

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Congratulations, SlapHappy. Beautiful pictures and Oke seems to enjoy. Very Happy

I only wish I could forget his nekked pics.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY!! We have a goat hugger! Very Happy
Great reward for your persistence.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@N.O.R.A. - Thanks! I only hope that these pics will replace the other ones you mentioned that are still burned into my retinas. Laughing

@Bolleboos - We have two goat huggers! Pat hugs them, too. Very Happy
Now they can be a proper couple. That is, if Oke actually liked it. Wink

I forgot to post Oke's email that came with the pics yesterday:
Quote:
Dear Pat,

Thanks for your mail.below are the photos you requested for.immediately I saw your mail I went to look for a photographer and make the photosshoot. you can see that I went to a shop whereby they used to sell Goats and shoot the photos.and the Goats seller also collected Money from me before he allowed me to use his goats for the photosshoot.

Regards

Oke
Oke was still panicking a bit this morning when he didn't hear back from Pat yesterday. He resent all the pics and this:
Quote:

Dear Pat,

How was your day going along with your job? let me know if you got the photos.

Regards,

Oke
I was typing my response as he sent it. Smile

Pat wants the story! Very Happy
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

Wow! You did that so fast! In about 3 hours. See how easy that was?
I bet you feel silly now, making such a big deal out of it. And didn't it
give you a nice warm feeling inside like I told you it would? You looked
like you really enjoyed it, and the pictures were all great, Oke. I'm not sure
which one I like the best and will put in a frame for my bedstand. Which one do you like the best? And what a nice looking goat, too! You picked a real cute one. I wish I was able to be with you and hug that goat, too, Oke.
The goat looked like he liked being hugged too. What was the goat's name?

The man who owned the goat charged you money to hug his goat? How much did he charge you? Why on earth would he do that!? What did he say to you when you told him what you wanted to do? Did he give you a hard time about it? Was it the man in the doorway in two of the pictures that owned the goat? Does the owner hug his goat, too? Were you nice to him and did you thank him for letting you do that for me?

Alright, now once you answer my questions above^^, I will sign your release order to enable you to work with Cammy, and take your name off The Termination List. I want to hear the details of the story behind the taking of the pictures. You know, it's really surprising what you can do when you put your mind to it, Oke. Thank you so much for your cooperation. That is how things get done in this company, by working together and listening and doing, and not by giving excuses. Every single manager in this company started out as a model, so we understand firsthand exactly how to be successful in this business. It's mostly by saying, "Yes! I will do that! I can do that! I may not like it, but it's my job and I get paid to do it!" Long Live Moosechuckle Modeling!

Thanks again, Oke. I am looking forward to hearing the story, and how you felt after hugging that cute goat! I bet you felt wonderful! That's how it makes me feel. Tell the truth. It was actually kinda fun and sweet, and that goat looked like he loved you.

Looking forward to hearing from you again,
Love,
Pat Smile
Many thanks to Master Of Puppets for sharing this lad with the company, and to Frumpy and Yastreb for being such great "good guys" and motivating Oke, too. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and the Goats seller also collected Money from me before he allowed me to use his goats for the photosshoot.

Laughing

I like the seller's attitude. Very Happy Can't wait to hear Oke's story.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the guy in the doorway in background looking on thinking
'WTF is this guy doing' ..
The next photo the guy looks like he's completely resigned turning to someone saying
'Did you let the goat rapist in the shed?'

.. and someone answering .. 'yeah, but he paid!'

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you imagine the wedding photos

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^WW! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deep Respect to you both Thumbs up

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic