SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A question about bank transfers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed that whenever I send a transfer to the lads, they always seem to demand the payment slip, which I often fail to provide. This got me thinking, though- do they actually need the payment slip to pick up the money?

I normally tell them that they should be able to just check their account to see that the payment arrived.

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually it is so they can prove how much money is theirs as the account belongs to someone else.

Smile

They don't need the receipt at all to get the money into the account.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few times I've posted the payment slip to the Lad's address as given on their letterheads if it's not where they truly are. It's rarely received well:

Quote:
WHERE IS POST ADDRESS YOU POSTED THE SLIP TO AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU.

Quote:
I don't appreciate it please, does it means that there is no office in AUSTRALIA that have scanning machine?scan the payment slip and send it to me today by mail not by posting please do not delay again,go to any cyber cafe or office that have scanner and send from there. please i don't want any mistakes... you are delaying this transaction just do as instructed.

Quote:
I know you never said you will post the slip.And i never asked you to post it but to scan it and send to me which is faster than any other way.
I do not know why you find it difficult to follow simple instruction.This could be the last mail i will be sending to you incase if anything happens to the money you said you payed.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic