SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

assigned mentor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi i joined up yesterday and i have been assigned a mentor who has not logged in for over a week.
i have tried luring from a catcher account (fred phlintstone) but nothing and am itching to get in on the action
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Head over to the surplus section, and get replying!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Start off on your own, and see what you can achieve. Smile

Remember that we are all here if you need to ask questions! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised you're not getting replies from lads harvested from my catcher account (fred phlinstone). What kind of lads are you after?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have patience. It's only been a day.
Give it a couple and then pm a Mod or fire your mentor and sign up for another.

For now, you could dip your toes in on a straight bait. It's a good starter in order to find out how these things work. Thumbs up
As evil_sheep says,
Quote:
Remember that we are all here if you need to ask questions!

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dannyb1 wrote:
hi i joined up yesterday and i have been assigned a mentor who has not logged in for over a week.
i have tried luring from a catcher account (fred phlintstone) but nothing and am itching to get in on the action

Have you tried signing the guestbooks on your own baiting accounts? Results in less than 24 hours guaranteed Very Happy
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's better to use a designated "catcher account". If you use the one you have for baiting it's going to get crowded in your inbox.
The lads won't notice that the mail comes from another mail.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not been in on a guestbook yet tried 2 out of freds mail don't know if i replied to the right address but i have had no fail reports..
im after any type of the usual money charity blah blah scammers i was watching dodgeball last night (fucking funny) so i created a mail account peter le fluer (vin vaughan) and if i can get it to the picture stage then Very Happy Very Happy
i will have a lot of fun
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think you need to email more than 2 folks out of my catcher account (fred's). Send out a half dozen or so just in case.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a tad bit new here too. I have used a couple from the surplus letters forum and I also have asked some of my friends who complain they get scam letters in their email and I have them forward them to one of my "characters" email account. I have been getting quite a few from friends who sent them to me.
dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

right i have one from a rev wood smart ([email protected])

GOODMORNING
MY DEAR MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU ,
I GOT YOU E-MAIL BUT BEFOR I PROCESS AND RELEASE OF YOU CASH PRIZE I NEED THIS FOLLOWING DETALS FROM YOU

1)CORENT HOME ADDRESS
2)YOUR PRIVET PHONE NUMBER
3)YOUR AGE
4)YOUR OCCUPATION

AGIN BE IN MIND THAT WE HAVE THREE TYPES OF PAYMENT SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOU CHOICE ON THAT

1)BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
2)BANK DRAFT
3) A.T.M MASTER CARD

PLEASE MAKE YOU CHOICE ON THIS.
GOOD BLSS YOU
REV WOOD SMART

bit straight to the point where can i take this one
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Timbuktu?
Cairo?
Alaska?

No, seriously, where do you want to take it?

Baiting is not about doing things a certain way (to an extent) - any bait, can be taken in any direction, depending on where the baiter wants to take it. Smile

"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

quite far but it's the bank stuff and phone number although i have one through k7 thats leaving me stumped at the mo???

ohh my character is peter le fluer (vin Vaughan in dodge ball) and thats where i want to take it along those lines but this guys UK/Ireland as far as i can make out so am i but my ip addy takes you to big ben not that it worrys me but he will be too upmarket for some pics later on..
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your phone number?
I thought that you had just moved house, and your line hadn't been connected yet?

Oh wait, was it you that was deafened in a prison shower room bully ramming? Confused

No wait, I remember now, I was sorry to hear that your house was burgled and your telephone stolen.

And as for your bank - go with the Master card. They'll never send you one. Smile

FREE BEER!

dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well this is my reply

dear rev smart thank you for your response here is my infrmation

22 ohio drive
avon lake
lorain county
ohio
44012 768

im afraid i have just moved house and i am waiting on a reconnection

37 yo

private gym owner

mastercard
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems good to me for a first bait, getting to know the ropes and the like Smile

FREE BEER!

dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers mate went into it thinking yea i could have someone over a barrel but when you stare at that first mail you want to bait it's quite scary..
usually i would just reply with a load of bollox but i had to put some thought into were i want to take this
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, dannyb. You don't necessarily have to have a fully laid out plan at the very beginning of a bait. It can be helpful do have an idea what kind of character you will be (little old lady, grumpy old man, ditzy teenage girl, arrogant young bastard, etc., etc.). Beyond that, just play a real victim for awhile who has tons of questions (one per email) and forgets things (so the lad has to explain again). As things move along, the bait may go off in unexpected directions based on what kind of responses you get from your lad.

Good luck and feel free to post any questions. You might want to get yourself a mentor who can help you when you get stuck.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might not be anything others might do, but I take a file folder put my character's name on the tab and then think about who the character is -- age, divorced, widowed, etc and sort of flesh out the character. If I am using the character for several baits I write notes on paper to keep in the folder so I can refer to them and/or add to the character's persona. I can keep the character's info such as address, phone number, et al.

Might not help everyone but it works for me. So whatever works for you which might be different, I for one would be interested, since I am a newbie to this.
dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i might have a lotto agent scammer on board im asking them to join my promo team have a ganders see what you think

hello i recieved email from you and was wondering if it was no rude to ask if you would like to be part of my companys online promotions team.
why me you ask well it looks like you have the relevant skill and talent i am looking for to carry out such operation in marketing research and promotion.
what are we you ask well i am owner of average joes gym here in the united kingdom with a estimated annual turnover of £7.00000gbp and 15 branches throughout the united kingdom and ireland and are looking to set up new branch in united states europe asia and africa.
we have a main competetur globotech inc currently situated in prime spots near ours and of late they are taking some business from us which is okay for healthy compotition but there tactiks are dirty nasty anyway we have a dodgeball contest coming up with the main winner recieving $2.00000 prize money..
please feel free to mail me with any question regarding this matter i hope to hear from you soon and hope that you can come on board as part of a winning team..

yours greatfully

peter lafluer

mail origin [email protected]
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could indeed work.

Be careful with company names however. If the lad is interested, and smarter than your average scammer, they will google.

They could find the Dodgeball references and then realise you are pulling their leg.

Smile

FREE BEER!

dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so still waiting for my mentor but i have the rev wood on board he has sent me a well shoddy looking certificate to send back to the bank of africa

GOODMORNING MR .PETER
MAY GOOD BE WITH YOU
SORRY FOR LATE REPLY PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT SEE THE AWARD WINNING CERTIFICATE .

THAN SEND IT TO THE BANK THERE WILL SEE IT AND PROCESS FOR THE (A T M CARD) BUT PLEASE SEND ME THE CORRENT HOME ADDRESS FOR ME TO SEND TO YOU BY POST (BANK INFOMATION)

DEVELOPMENT BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (DBSA)
CONTACT THE DIRCTOR.
HIS NAME IS MR LOEN ANDERSON
BANK E-MAIL: [email protected]

THANK
REV WOOD SMART

i did say mastercard but ohh well..
thinking of making a crap file to send back to the bank
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy
Delay some more... you don't have a scanner! Ask the lad what you do now? Read Straight Baiting and Payment Delay Modalities in the Eater University Forum for more great tips. It's the weekend now, so perhaps your mentor is busy with other fun, or lawn work (ugh.) Be patient, and keep baiting. You are doing fine. Read lots while you wait for lad replies. There is a ton of good information on this site. Enjoy!
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AS MOST PEOPLE KNOW FROM MY ADVICE I GIVE OUT, I TEND TO GET A LITTLE PISSED OFF AT THE LADS FOR ANY REASON, BUT IN PARTICULAR, WHEN PEOPLE EMAIL ME YELLING INSTRUCTIONS. I ALWAYS FIND IT GOOD TO GIVE THEM A STERN TALKING TO AND TO MAKE THEM WRITE IT ALL AGAIN IN lower case and start the whole conversation again from scratch using this more civil tone.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer 12 Months (on-going) - Vinod
T.W.A.T
Safari - Vinod
x3 - Vinod
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dannyb1 wrote:
ok so still waiting for my mentor but i have the rev wood on board he has sent me a well shoddy looking certificate to send back to the bank of africa

GOODMORNING MR .PETER
MAY GOOD BE WITH YOU
SORRY FOR LATE REPLY PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT SEE THE AWARD WINNING CERTIFICATE .

THAN SEND IT TO THE BANK THERE WILL SEE IT AND PROCESS FOR THE (A T M CARD) BUT PLEASE SEND ME THE CORRENT HOME ADDRESS FOR ME TO SEND TO YOU BY POST (BANK INFOMATION)

DEVELOPMENT BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (DBSA)
CONTACT THE DIRCTOR.
HIS NAME IS MR LOEN ANDERSON
BANK E-MAIL: [email protected]

THANK
REV WOOD SMART

i did say mastercard but ohh well..
thinking of making a crap file to send back to the bank

As the people above say, pretend your scanner is broken, or you don't have one. If you're still being pressed for it, say you went to the internet cafe to do the scan (remember this could take 2-3 days). Then send them a giant ~5MB garbage file, which they'll generally accept.

If not, you get the choice of berating them for their incompetence or delaying even further. Smile

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
dannyb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

right the lads hooked and he wants some western union transfer surprise surprise

Attention ,

I am in receipt of your email and I must tell you that you are lucky for giving us a fast response, I want to use this opportunity to alert you about scam going on in the country, You have to be watchful of any email asking you for your SSN, Please do not respond to that email because it is fraudulent.

Without wasting much time, I will want you to get your ATM card which has already been registered with your name and right now you need to follow proper instructions in getting your ATM card ASAP. I also wish to inform you that you are giving just 7 working days to get your ATM card to your residential address, If not your Transaction will be terminated for life and you will loose the chance of getting your ATM card.

We have three ways on how we can make you receive your ATM card without stress and you will have to make your choice of the courier service you need in order to process the shipment of your parcel, Your parcel is contained of your ATM card and also 2 vital documents that can protect you from the laws governing your country in case they want to query on how you got the funds.

So I have already sent my secretary to three courier companies to get their price list on how they can be able to courier your parcel to your destination...And below are their prices she brought.

FEDEX 3 DAYS COURIER TO YOUR ADDRESS
COURIER FEE: $100
VAT: $50
TOTAL: $170

UPS 3 DAYS DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS
COURIER FEE: $140
VAT: $60
TOTAL: $200

DHL 3 DAYS DELIVERY TO YOUR DESTINATION
COURIER FEE: $240
VAT: $60
TOTAL: $300

Please make your choice fast and go straight to the western union money transfer and make the payment of the choice you made to my information below

Receivers: Name:...........Rev Wood Smart
Text:.............Who made You
Answer:............GOD
Amount:............usd
Your Full Name used in making the payment........
Your Address................................

Your direct telephone Contact...........
Money Control Number..............
Text Question and Answer...........

Payment must be made through the western union money transfer, and please get back to me with the full information regarding the transaction, Remember you will get your ATM card, 3 days after we confirm your payment to the courier company you choose.

Thanks as I will be waiting for your response asap

Rev Wood Smart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic