SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Youtube sensation Hot for Words pimping Russian dating site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She goes into the etymology of the phrase and then side tracks to do adverting for anastasiadate.com. Nice enough girl but I'm afraid she might be sending a lot of sheep to slaughter!

The Video:

www.hotforwords.com/2010/10/25/mail-order-bride

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if anyone takes her seriously, there's no hope for them anyway.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warning.
I'll tell the herd. Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if that came across wrong BB, it wasn't my intention to put down your post, it was just an observation about the bimboette in question. I'm sure you're right, and maybe a post beneath that video with a warning about love scammers would help.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did post below it and it quickly got buried. No sweat PsycheDelia, it was not taken bad by me. She got where she is by showing flesh, but she is good with words. I really feel as though she just bombed her "students" by seeding them with a potential love scam generator. Get this she put herself on it as well!

If more baiters could post warnings (don't put in our illustrious website or its sister site, your post won't go, I tried) that would be great!

Unless of course I am forgetting some rule? If so Mods please correct me. Lots of potential victims as I noted alot of her fans were trying the site out inthe comments.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her reasoning is a bit messed up. Yes, pioneers and other men who found themselves in places where there were no available women resorted to mail order brides.
I doubt such a shortage exists anywhere in North America now, so why Russian brides?

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because, according to her the dropping of the iron curtain allowed Russian women to search for males outside the boundaries of Russia where there was a short supply of males (allegedly a 8 males to 10 females ratio). Wether or not the vlads started in on the scam ideas after the establishment of MOB modalities or before, capitalizing on the love lorn. is unknown to me. Marina just won't answer the emails.

The pioneers in the US using such a service is historical fact. Women dies a lot in child birth so there was a shortage. Thank goodness for advances in medicine!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to rain on your parade but I think she was trying to figure out the origins of the word "Mail Order Bride" as a part of her lessons on YouTube. Badger Don't assume that because she is Russian that she's automatically a romance scammer. She did come to America legitimately and often references websites related to her lessons. Yes I am aware that she said "For your homework" visit this site but not necessarily join and you know she might be ignorant of the romance scam on this website. Also I'd like to point out that actually nobody can really say that their ethnicity is the most attractive so obviously this is just her view of where "Attractive Women" come from). By all means inform her of the scam but don't denounce her as a scam simply because she recommended a Russian dating site.

Edit: Badger, did you send her a PM on YouTube? I'm sure she'll be more likely to respond that way and maybe bring Romance Scam to her attention there.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dropping of the iron curtain allowed Russian women to search for males outside the boundaries of Russia where there was a short supply of males

Oh, I can understand why THEY (Russian women) want to do this. What I find suspect are men who feel that not one woman in their own country would suit them. Maybe they like the idea of a woman who does not really speak the language and has no friends or family around = totally isolated and dependant? Perhaps a psychologist could answer this question.

Anyway, sorry to sidetrack the subject!

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
What I find suspect are men who feel that not one woman in their own country would suit them....Perhaps a psychologist could answer this question.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?cat=11

Maybe if this is your local pickings, someone from somewhere exotic might seem like a good idea!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hardly think the Walmart freakshow (which includes lots of men!) is representative of the population at large.

But never mind - my question has been answered by one of the many Russian bride spam emails I get!

Quote:
What is there in Russian women that no one can find in women from other countries? Probably, if you decided to visit this site, you already know what women in your country lack. Russian women are undoubtedly beautiful and sexy, loyal and trustworthy, family-oriented and very feminine.

I'm sure none of the loyal and trustworthy ladies ever think about getting a green card then dumping the lovesick schmuck who bankrolled their entry into their new country. Rolling Eyes

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was making light of things with the PoW link!

Now seriously, Russia and the former Soviet block are not grim, with all the starving svetlanas desperate for an American to save them from the grind of poverty in the tractor factory. Living standards are sometimes lower, sometimes higher than in the US, education level is typically high and broad, some of the cold war architecture is brutal, but most buildings in the West from that period are grim too, but as countries with long and colourful histories the best buildings are magnificent. A rounded education and cultured outlook are respected and valued socially.

Some (indeed, more and more) former USSR states are now EU members, facilitating completely unhindered working and travel right across Europe. Here we meet Eastern Europeans every day, studying, working, holidaying - just people like the rest of us, and no more interested in going to America than anyone else. Often less so. Europe has such deep cultural roots and diversity that it makes a frankly far more interesting destination, often.

Now some ladies from that area may want to visit America, may prefer the America they see in the films to their daily lives, etc. Some may find the Russian male culture a bit less to their taste, some may have personal circumstances or reasons to want to travel or see more of the world, but you will not find most (generally strong, capable, independent) European women grovelling to take any husband just for a green card to work and live in the US. That is a very outdated and insular impression of America's position in the world.

All dating sites contain scammers ready to take your money, but more often they really do just want to take your money where they are, not to fly to another country to be effectively bonded labour on an immigration scam. It would be easier to just visit for a week on holiday and not return than go and get *married* just to sit around a homogenised suburbia and be tied to an area/job for loads more reasons.

In fact, dare I go so far as to suggest that as with dating sites, services, etc the world and time over, aside from the scammers, you have a lot of people interested in trying ways to find a soulmate, possibly one with a different background. I don't think your border agencies need panic at the millions of depraved and desparate Russian women trying to slither into nowheresville to take the first man they find just to avoid deportation to the salt mines Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well, I went with what seems to be the general consensus and registered on the site to see if I get any scammers. I'll put some horrible details about myself to keep away legitimate suitor(ettes?)
Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic