SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is our cat a pig??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long story shortened here: Me and the spouse (Bella Goth) spent the weekend out of town. We left behind at home our kitty, White Cat (yes that is her real name)

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab236/jwadd13/wc.jpg

It's a link for now - the image size is causing a page blow out - Spot

Anyway we were gone thursday night, came home today, sunday morning. I left for her TWO bowls of food, cat bowl size, but overfilled them. Also two cat bowl sized bowls of water. When we came home today, both are completly empty and White Cat is acting like we didn't leave ANY food for her. The place was locked up so no homeless people came in for a free meal, and the kids went with us. Is this normal for cats, or is she mental (the cat) Just wondering!!

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww cats can be very mad and vindictive when you dare to leave them alone Smile I once went on a long weekend with my ex-BF and his cat waited until we came home to expressedly pee on the sofa Confused

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love cats, but they are ALL completly insane!! Very Happy

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats are predators, so they can eat lots at a time and do without food for a few weeks when needed.

BUT they don't like it and will find a way to explain that to you Laughing

I only care for their water (winter freezing, out side cats) and they can catch their own food.
I have a reservoir that will hold an upside down 2 liter pop bottle filled with water, keeps them happy for a week or longer.

And they get leftovers, that's something the dog doesn't understand.
An inside 6 pound mix of ???? raised on "beneful", "Ceasar" and that kind of stuff.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Elizabeth said - cats don't approve of their servants going on holiday without permission. Nothing that a bit of extra petting couldn't fix.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
spot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bart Fargo

Cat threads are popular, and the chances are that this one will go down to at least the bottom of page one.

Please repost your cat picture to stop the page blow out.

Quote:
When posting a picture please ensure that it is no more than 600 pixels wide, so as to prevent thread 'blowout' for people with lower resolution monitors. If you can't reduce its size, or you need it to retain its original dimensions, then just post a link to the picture instead.

Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fargo
Completely normal. I left my 3 cats and a friend's cat alone for a long week end with brand new dishpan full of 10lbs of food and another full of water with dozens of ice cubes but they all still acted like we had starved them. The 10lbs is more food then they would have eaten in a week but somehow they still managed to eat it all in 4 days and cry for more.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's a link for now - the image size is causing a page blow out - Spot

I didn't have to read any further to know the answer Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a dog... Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bart, we kitties like to have people on hand to attend to our whims. If you cannot be there to perform your slave duties, your kittie would much rather you roped in a friend/relative to cover for you, than simply try to do a weekends work in a day. Then they have someone to feel superior to while bravely forcing down that day's 'offerings'. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'd have to disagree. We're given the cold shoulder for at least two days every time we get back from holidays, even when he gets spoiled enormously by our neighbors, they adore him. Come to think: maybe he doesn't even want us to come back. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
^ I'd have to disagree. We're given the cold shoulder for at least two days every time we get back from holidays, even when he gets spoiled enormously by our neighbors, they adore him. Come to think: maybe he doesn't even want us to come back. Very Happy

You hit the nail on the head. We have two cats who carp and yell for a solid day when we return after leaving them for a few days. According to some animal behaviorists, cats believe we are gone forever when we leave and we have abandoned the territory to them. When we return we reclaim the territory, and that sets them off.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's a nice insight into cat psychology, ls77. To date I thought it was a cat with an attitude, as our previous cats adapted to the 'changed setting' pretty quickly.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dutch - I never said getting cover in would save you from the cold shoulder. Kittie still thinks he was 'abandoned' to fend for himself, even with a friend/neighbour popping in.

In such cases it is mandatory for the kittie to snub you for a time proportional to your absence, or until he gets hungry, which always takes precedence. (Kittie rulebook, ch 3, p52 'Disciplining inattentive lackeys'.)

It's a temporary blip, they always come round in the end. Very Happy

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lovely and huggable Cougar wrote:
<strike>Bart</strike>, we kitties like to have people on hand to attend to our whims. If you cannot be there to perform your slave duties, your kittie would much rather you roped in a friend/relative to cover for you, than simply try to do a weekends work in a day.

Cougar, just tell me when and where. I love to be hands on... Wink

Oh and @ OP Bart. The larger model of cat often eats several days of food at one time because when hunting in the wild food isn't regularly delivered. Lions will eat 3 or 4 days wort of food when they have it because it cannot be guaranteed to be there. Maybe your cat is reverting... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My set of flathead screwdrivers in my toolbox have more of a hunting instinct than my cat. She's been around a parrot, guinea pigs and hamsters, doesn't even bat an eye at them. It's because these critters move, vs. cat food which sits in a bowl.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic