SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An au-pair scammer kept busy since 31 August and ongoing...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since August 31 this year, I have been baiting an au-pair scammer, with the much appreciated help of my mentor. Raga Man was so kind to help me out in the middle to create some confusion and we still plan some more for this guy.

But up till now, here are all our adventures in one PDF format (123 pages !) with at the end, some hilarious forms !

The file should be here :

http://www.4shared.com/document/kOO8c3GQ/JaneToppanVsJohnsonHill.html

Edited to adapt link.

Last edited by Elizabeth1601 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to upload this to the file manager here about a 100 times but still get an error. Maybe the file is too large ?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason that link makes me go to thee windows live login page?
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth, the link is asking for a login. Oops, ninja'd! You may want to edit the bait down to the highlights with a little narrative to bridge the gaps in correspondence. That should help reduce the size of the file and to make it an easier read.

By the way, I am baiting this same lad from a different addy. I sent his barrister to the MTCN Vault yesterday. So far, no word on how much the lad enjoyed the experience.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed it to here (safer sharing account) :
http://www.4shared.com/document/kOO8c3GQ/JaneToppanVsJohnsonHill.html

Hope this works now :s[

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink Works fine now, just downloaded. Twisted Evil Time to read!
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, that guy is going to love us in the end, Raga Man, when we put him out of his misery Very Happy Twisted Evil

I'm glad the link works now !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A drunken, drug-using au pair, with dangerous animals accompanying her. Just what any host family requires! I did enjoy reading it - and I'd love to know what happens next! It's brilliant!

And I love Bart too, and his sneers at the 'nickel and dime au pair scam'. Laughing

Great work!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen,
Tomorrow, Ms Tran is going to forward this nice message to Jane :
Quote:
Dear Ms Tran,

I'm sorry but these so-called "filled" information sheets will not
do at all ! It looks like a little kid who doesn't even know what
a blueprint is filled this out, and the photographs of the animals
from the original sheets are gone, as well as the references on the
extra sheets (what's the use of sending a picture of a maze field
anyway ??).

In their present form, the data sheets are completely useless.

Please send the data sheets as PDF instead of Word documents back
to this person so that he can't mess up with the lay-out, and
explain in detail again what is needed.

Best regards,

Kok O. Nut
Defra Approval Center
DEFRA Agency
United Kingdom

Jane of course will only understand half of it, give H1ll wrong instructions, and the torture continues...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got done reading. Great work Elizabeth! I am particularly fond of the lad's Oat of Affidavit. Laughing It reminds me a my favorite lad document, the Power of Anthoney. Laughing

Bart continues to monitor Jane's new email account and is lying in wait to steal your next payment when the time is right. Maybe you can get him to increase the cost to poor Jane so the next dolla chop is more painful than the last. Twisted Evil Before you send him the next payment, you might want to pester the lad about the Interpol investigation into the hacking incident. After all, you wouldn't want that to happen again. Hopefully the lad will say something stupid like "the hacker has been caught". You could encourage him in that direction with a well-phrased question. If he makes a claim like that you can bash him on the head with it later when it becomes painfully clear that Bart is still on the loose. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man, I absolutely agree that Bart doesn't have to come into action for peanuts ! But I tried about every trick in my book to get him to increase his fee, to no avail Very Happy I mean, I told him I sold my horse for 17.500$, my daddy is managing his multi-millions from my computer, we have a stock of price-winning horses, I told him at least twice that his attorney could increase his fee for the pet forms.... I don't know Smile this guy must be successful enough to not want more $$$ from a victim, is that possible ?!?

If anyone has any tricks to get him to increase his fee, please let me know Smile

When I read over my text, I indeed wondered where his "update of the interpol investigation" remained. Question for tomorrow or so !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well.... he hated being chopped once, I'm sure he will hate it even more the second time around. Very Happy Give 'em hell, E!

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a response from Hill (and his lawyer) after I sent him to the MTCN Vault.

Lazy scammer, trying to avoid doing any work at all, wrote:
my lawyer called me that he has email the mtcn number to Antonietta pellegrino to go and pick the money in the usa.hope you send it with the name he give you because am waiting for him to get back to me and you.no mistake this time

Evil or Very Mad I'm having none of it:
Quote:
Your lawyer is a dirty, rotten liar! Western Union provides an access log to me so I can tell when the money has been picked up. I checked and found that no one has even been to the web site. Then your lawyer and now you tell me he has the MTCN number.

I suspect he will drag his punk ass over to the MTCN Vault this time and try to get his money.

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's glued to his chair ! This is what he sent me :
Quote:
Hello Ms Jane,

I will be get back to you with the pets document after four working days, that should be when i will be free from my official duties.

Sorry for the late information from the Interpol i have not gotten any update from them, that was why i did not want to bring up the issue till i get an update from the Interpol.

For your notice, i shall give you 5th of November to reach me with the necessary requirement, or i will definitely terminate your contract letter.

My wife and I can't wait any more and am serious about it.

We need to look for some one else.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

4 days to fill a form ?! Come on ! Even a 17 year-old doesn't believe that Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him you need to speak with the Interpol agent handling your case to be sure everything is secure before you go forward. The lad will have to set up another addy and start behaving as an Interpol agent which will be an additional waste of his time and cause even more confusion. Very Happy

Meanwhile, I am having a delightful war of words with the lad today as he desperately tries to avoid the MTCN Vault. Here are our last couple of emails:

Lying POS lawyer wrote:
if you are back online, pls western union wants to know first name of sender and last name i checked it online the transfer is here already she cannot pick it on until she have senders first and last name and if you use her name as the received.am waiting for you to get to me with the information you use to send the money to her

Quote:
Why do you keep lying to me? You went to the website but you didn't even get the first number of the MTCN ! You must be fucking stuck on stupid if you think you can bullshit me. Look... I need this job but I already tried to send you the money you need your way and it caused nothing but trouble and I got stuck here. I ain't doing it that way again. You're going to do it my way this time or you can forget the whole damn deal and I will find a way out of here on my own.

Quote:
stop saying shit to me [I love it when lads get all sensitive to bad language. I take that as an invitation for more abuse Very Happy ] this is the mtcn number (128 862 1042)we only need the sender first name and the last name.what ius the sender name you use to send it to antoniettaYou keep us waiting for the sender first name and last name.before our clite can get the money out we have to give her the sender name and the last name.what is your name you use to send the money to her???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Egging the lad on and hoping he will really unload on me, I wrote:
YOU GODDAMN LYING COCKROACH! THAT IS NOT THE MTCN NUMBER. YOU JUST PULLED THAT NUMBER OUT OF YOUR ASS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? WHY THE HELL DOES MR. HILL TRUST YOU? YOU ARE THE MOST DISHONEST, INCOMPETENT SON OF A BITCH I HAVE EVER MET.

C'mon, punk! Gimme your best shot! Razz

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFLMAO !!!
Quote:
before our clite can get the money

Spoken like a true barrister. I wonder at which Court he got sworn in !

Good tip about the Interpol agent, will do !

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jane Toppan? Does this family know who they're getting? I hope they like the taste of arsenic!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally someone who knows history Smile In my bait you can see that my mother's name is Eileen Wuornos. I know, anachronistic.....

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update ! I had my character's father write the lad about the interpol investigation :

Quote:
Dear Mr Hill,

I am writing you from my new email address in the hope this one is saf.

My daughter received your last message in which you told her, among other things, that you didn't receive any updates from the Interpol investigation. I find this rather strange considering the risks that are involved.

Please ask the investigating officer with whom you dealt, to contact me directly on this email address. I'm sure if we combine our efforts, we can get this man to give us an answer about where the investigation stands.

I will ask Jane to make the payment of your fee as soon as possible. Considering she has a few days off from school now, this shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you beforehand for your reply.

Reply comes in :

Quote:
Hello Mr Mark Toppan,

My wife and I were very happy to read from you. Am sorry for the long silence been kept for long, towards the Interpol investigation.

I have not gotten an update from the Interpol investigating officer for long. that was why i kept a long silence as well. But definitely i have to give him a call right away to know the update about the mutual act that happened last time.

Once i get an update from the Interpol investigating officer i shall let you know. You are not answering the question, illiterate idiot !

I am not happy the way Jane is keeping a long silence to us about her processing of her affidavit of guarantee.

Jane must have being with us by now with my little Brenda. she is not making us happy.
little Brenda as well is not happy, she really wants to see Jane.

Jane should update us as possible tomorrow.

Best Regards.

Mr Johnson Hill

What a whiner ! Mark doesn't have the time for this horsecr@p :

Quote:
Dear Mr Hill,

You are right, you should have done some follow-up in this case that affects us both ! But for now, I only asked for the name and the contact address of the interpol agent you contacted.

Please answer the question so that I can contact this man myself.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet he thinks Daddy has money to be had. Your Jane is a naughty girl.

Maybe this will force the lad to take on another character. Get his head spinning good. No bites here yet. Very Happy

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my mother's name is Eileen Wuornos

I didn't recognize the name Jane Toppan but I surely do recognize Eileen Wuornos.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Troubled youth for genetic reasons... Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking, further on in the bait, that Jane could have a youth corrections file for killing a 4 year-old girl when she was 6 or 7. And that this file gets sealed on the moment she turns 18. Before that, she can't travel abroad.

On the other hand, the really hilarious thing is dat Jane doesn't even need all those Affidavits or Visas or whatever, because she is a British citizen. She filled that in her application !

I wonder what would happen if daddy discovers that and sends Jane over there just with her passport and ID-card, on the next flight to London ! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On the other hand, the really hilarious thing is dat Jane doesn't even need all those Affidavits or Visas or whatever, because she is a British citizen. She filled that in her application !

Just goes to show what a complete bonehead this lad is. If that wasn't sufficient evidence, how about this:

Quote:
STOP SAYING ALL THIS SHIT WORD TO ME AM TRYING TO HELP YOU.OKAY.I NEVER LAIR TO YOU WHEN I DOWNLOAD THE MAIL I GOT HERE I SAW SOMETHING LIKE NUMBERS THAT WHY I TOLD YOU IS THE MTCN.OKAY.I NEVER KNOW IS NOT IT.I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY UNDERSTAND THE NAME I EMAIL YOU TO LAST TIME AND WRITE DOWN THE INFORMATION AND EMAIL IT TO ME SO I CAN EMAIL IT TO HER TO PICK UP THE MONEY THEN PROCESS YOUR DOCUMENT HERE FOR YOU,PLEASE STOP SAYING ALL THIS TO ME AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND START YOU GOOD WORK WITH MR.HILL .WHEN YOU GOT THE SLIP FROM THE WESTERN UNION WRITE IT DOWN AND EMAIL IT TO ME DON'T ATTACH IT SO I CAN SEE THE NUMBER AND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY THAT ALL.AM SORRY FOR ALL AND YOU HAVE TO TELL ME YOU ARE SORRY TOO

The MTCN Vault requires the user to enter an access code before the real fun begins. Said access code is sent to, and explained to, the lad in the original email. This moron either didn't understand or didn't bother to read the instructions. Instead, he thought the access code was the MTCN. Rolling Eyes

Always sympathetic to the plight of lads, I wrote:
Yes, you are sorry and I am sorry you can't follow simple instructions. That number you thought was the MTCN is the access code you need to get the MTCN off the Western Union web site. Go back to the original email you got from Western Union and read the instructions. Let me know when you complete the process and have the money.

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
didn't bother to read the instructions

That is a fact ! He didn't read the instructions for the pet forms either, considering for example he filled out a part that already WAS filled out Shocked

Jane sent this today - that will make him really "not happy" !!!

Quote:
Dear Mr Hill,

I would really like your attorney to review my application again. My father took a closer look at my file when I told him about your email yesterday, and he was also pissed off about not knowing anything about the Interpol stuff. Well you know what, there is good news !!! According to my father, all the documents your lawyer is making up at the moment are unnecessary !

I am a British Citizen. I filled that on my application form. Both Cyprus and the UK are members of the EU, so for travelling from Cyprus to the UK just needs my ID card. You see, if it was not for the pet forms, I could be on your doorstep tomorrow morning with the next flight. But Britain is still adamant about the pet forms. I can't enter the UK without that in order.

So please forget about the Affidavit and concentrate on the pet forms.

Best regards,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic