SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mikey falls 4 the ditz *pics & Language warning

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: whaddya think should the Ditz get hitched? (Even thought the "divorce" isn't final yet?)

Hell NO!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Kinda maybe sorta
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sure, why not?
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Hell YEAH!!!
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 21

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Int'l~C Twisted Evil

I also enjoy reading your postings.

Keep up the good work.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send Laddo this back:

Quote:
Michael,

I am still extremely upset over what you have done. Sabrina torments me mercilessly about your actions, which were inexcusable. I am after a relationship, a relationship built on trust and you have destroyed that trust by trying to have sex with Sabrina.

I have spent several days in tears over this, and have been staying at a friend's place since the farm was sold.

Time to start dangling money carrots methinks Wink Laddo writes this back:

Quote:
k.. i am really saying to u tht i never did harm to u... i really love u and dont want to live wit her.. i need u always...

Of COURSE you do... Rolling Eyes Carrot time:

Quote:
Michael,

The damage is done, it will be up to you to repair it. Get Sabrina to apologise to me and I will do my best to get things back to how they were.

By the way, I got a lot more than the asking price for the farm, the New South Government is expanding the nearby National Park. I received $807,000 Australian dollars for it

Laddo sends this back:

Quote:
cant u even forgive ur niece for this?? u see forgiveness gives a lot of peace in life than keeping it in mind always... i have forgiven urn neice and now even forgotten her... but my love for u always remains same wit u... i love u always... get back to me wit a smile plss

Of course not. The Ditz can certainly hold a grudge:

Quote:
Michael,

You do not have to put up with the phone calls and abusive emails she's sent me since she got you. I've even had to delete offensive messages she left on my facebook page (which she set up for me).

If you love me like you say do, you will get her to stop this.

Good thing Sabrina's a psychotic BITCH TROLL FROM HELL! Sorry, going through an Ab Fab phase right now. Laddo in the meantime agrees Mr. Green

Quote:
k.. i will email her now about this.. k??

And sure enough, he sends a threatening email to Sabrina:

Quote:
sabrina.. plss stop sending nonsense messages to kathrin.. leave her now bcos i love her a lot... i need her in my life... if u ever hurt her again, u will be screwed by me... k??

Sabrina of course is having none of it. As usual, LANGUAGE WARNING:

Quote:
MIKEY!!!!!

Great to hear from ya babe. How's the dick? Got another pic for me? How about the real thing next time! I'm always in the mood for a substitute lollipop!

I have NO intention of letting up on the wicked Bitch of the west. In fact, I'm LOVING the pain that hag's going through. And for the record, I am the Tae Kwon Do New south wales state champion! Bring it on turd bucket!

If there's ANY screwing to be going here babe, it'll be by ME!

I'm off to evening class babe, keep in touch. But if you don't hear from me, it means I picked up the hot African guy I've been eyeing off. Fuck it's GREAT to be 20...

'Brina

laddo responds to sabrina with this:

Quote:
u know the pic i gave u was not mine... i will only show myself naked to kathrin, my love only.. she is always my future... dont ever get near her again.. and dont ever hurt her again.. please stop all ur bullshits now... k???

Sabrina's on a roll:

Quote:
Thought the dick was on the small side, maybe it's true what they say about Indian guys. Like I said Mikey, I have no plans to stop fucking around with the hag. C'mon babe show me what you've got!

Laterz dude, have to leave now

'Brina

In reality, I'm just trying to avoid the whole two characters online at one time thing. In the meantime, it seems Mikey's threats of reprisals didn't work:

Quote:
Michael,

What did you just say to her? Sabrina just rang me, and I've never heard such filth come out of a woman before, I was blushing with the language she was using.

Did you threaten to hurt her? She's a black belt you know. I've seen her break people's arms and laugh about it

Laddo thinks the Ditz is pretty... Aw SCHUCKS! He sends this to Sabrina:

Quote:
she is not a hag.. she is a beautiful young wife for me... dont ever call her hag again....

Sabrina's replay will be simple... "Or what?" Wink

In the meantime, Laddo responds to the Ditz:

Quote:
kathrin.. she is a bullshit... i told her that kathrin u r my life and my future... also told the truth that i had sent fake photo to her which wasnt mine... i also told her not to hurt u anymore... but she is adament in hurting u alwqays.. wat can i do huni??

The ditz just wants it sorted:

Quote:
Michael,

If you love me like you say you do, you will sort this out. After all, it is your attempts to woo Sabrina that started all of this, it is up to you to finish it

Laddo responds:

Quote:
k.. i will... i have done all wat i can do to stop her...

Is he giving up or saying he'll keep going??? Laddo sends this to Sabrina:

Quote:
plss leave her... i need her in my life... plsss.. try to understand... sex in not a liffe...

I'll leave it for now, partly to seem off line, mostly 'cos I like him squirming. In the meantime, the Ditz tells him he has to sort it out:

Quote:
Thank you schatzi,

Let me know when you have sorted this problem out, we will talk then

Laddo responds with "i need u in my life" ('cos grammar was never his strong suit). the ditz responds:

Quote:
Michael,

As I said, once you get Sabrina to stop terrorising me, I will consider forgiving you and work hard to getting things back to the way they were. Do whatever it takes my dear Michael, please. I don't know how much more of this I can take

Laddo agrees. I just got me a new siggy line!!!:

Quote:
she is a bitch... leave her alone and think of me.. u know how many problems i face wit her.. i am already dying of her..

The Ditz is sympathetic, but not changing her mind:

Quote:
My dear Michael,

As much as it would be easier to not deal with Sabrina, she is my sister's daughter. And since I never had children, she is the closest thing to a child I have in my life right now.

Schatzi, you said you could deal with this. You're not saying a woman is too much for you are you? She is only 20 after all...

After promising to have nothing to do with sabrina ever again, Kathrin gives him a slap:

Quote:
Michael,

Does this mean you won't sort out this mess you have created? If so then I will have nothing to do with you. It was you who led Sabrina on, it was you that convinced her that you were going to have sex with her, and now it will be you that gets her to stop tormenting me

I am SO loving this. Laddo is getting desperate: Cool

Quote:
i never said her that i will have sex wit her.. instead she told me that wen she emailed me the first time... she asked my photo too.. i donno wat to do.. so i did sent a fake photo to stop her.. but she didnt... she is screwing me.. wat can i do??

I should read my own posts, maybe there's another slap lying around... and of COURSE there is:

Quote:
Michael,

Sabrina sent me this the day it arrived... Do you now deny it?

i am not in sydney now... i am in UK now... i will come to u there and lets have sweet nights together... can i see ur boobs, ur dick and ur pussy here now?? will u show me that now for me huni??? plsss

It sounds like you want sex to me

It seems it's all Sabrina's fault. She FORCED him!: Shocked

Quote:
its bcos she wants me to indulge me in sex wit her... i donno how to avoid her... she was forcing me to do sex wit her.. i doonno how to convince her.. thts y i sent her message like this... even now i never had such things in mind to do wot her..

Kathrin's response? "You could have said no". And his? it's PRICELESS!

Quote:
i couldnt... bcos she was forcing me again and again

Oh Sabrina, you (completely fictional) dirty girl! Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could make a day time soap opera out of this Laughing

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lantana. It'd be called "The Old and the useless"! but your suggestion brought a smile to my dial!

Am a bit snowed under right now, but will try have a go at him a bit later

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decide to up the soap opera factor:

Quote:
Michael,

I thought you would get Sabrina to stop. Over the weekend, she turned at my friend's place and beat me up. I am agony, with a black eye and I ahd a blood nose when this happened yesterday morning.

I have just been released from hospital and am writing to you from an Internet cafe. schnucki, you MUST get her to stop abusing me, before she does me serious damage!

To which he simply repsponds:

Quote:
k.. i will

The love of his life has been beaten up by a psychotic bitch, and that's the best he can do???

I send this back:

Michael,

Quote:
I am going to find somewhere else to stay and hide from Sabrina until you fix this. She is truly scaring me. I will not write again until it is fixed

I'm going to enjoy being scared Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Mikey says he will fix it, but a quick check of Sabrina's inbox shows nothing, nothing at all. Time then to make him think something happened:

Quote:
Michael,

It has been terrible. I had to call the Police last night who took my niece away after she tried to beat me up again. Oh Michael, I am so ashamed. My niece is in a police lockup and I have a huge black eye from it all. This is not what I dreamt of when I met you.

I thought you said you would handle this...

Sabrina used her one phone call, to harass me even further! oh Michael you toldme you would sort this out, yet Sabrina continues to taunt me.

I have gotten rid of my mobile phone, I have left my friend's place and have gone into hiding. I never dreamed in my life that something like this could happen to me.

Oh Michael I thought you said you were going to fix this, it's only gotten much worse. what did you do???

I have all afternoon free for this Wink so fast forward a few hours and still nothing from the typing machine. Amhoping I've scared him a bit. if not, sabrina's here to make things worse:

Quote:
Soooooooooooo, Mikey!

The wicked Bitch of the west says you're going to get me to stop. How so??? That fucking whore had me arrested last night and I've only just made bail.

She's gone into hiding, but you know where she is don't you! So Mikey, you gonna tell me?

'Brina

I'd LOVE to send him a tell me "Where is she?" message, every hour on the hour for a few weeks, that'd be awesome! eta: Am on chat with him now

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chat. EXTREME LANGUAGE WARNING, PROBABLY not safe for work:

Quote:

mike: hi
sabiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
there????????????

me: yeah, am here

mike: y r u doing this sabi?

me: that bitch had me ARRESTED! Wouldn't you?

mike: plsss leave her
i beg u

me: leave her, I wanna fucking slice that cow open!

mike: atleast have some mercy on her

me: If I had you arrested, would you show mercy on me???
now, you know where she is
you gonna tell me???

mike: no

me: no you don't know where she is or no you're not gonna tell me???

mike: plss leave me too
k

me: you got in contact with ME< NOT the other way round

mike: plss leave me
k

me: and you didn't answer my question
where IS the wicked bitch of the west???

mike: i really dont know where she is

me: Suuuure you don't

mike: she hadnt even contacted me for the past 2 weeks

me: she loves you, of COURSE you know where she is

mike: really not

me: she told me you spoke to her Friday
TOLD me

mike: really not

me: Looks like I might have to hunt you down too...
I love a bit of Bloodsport...
mmmm
c'mon babe out with it
where IS that fucking whore?

mike: plss leave me

me: hey, you contacted me

mike: i really dont know where she is
k?

me: no, it's NOT okay
I have to make her pay for what she's done
she's gone TOO fucking far this time
I need to cut that bitch!

(I LOVE this bit, He's SUCH a strong companion) mike: k.. find her and do it.. i will not stop u in this.
k?

me: you Sure you wanna go down that route???

mike: i promise u i wont
k?

me: well babe, it shows ME how much you love her
I can't WAIt to share the news
wait
you really are a pussy

mike: yes

me: you can't stop a 20 year old girl???

mike: no
i cant stop u

me: okies douchebag. Since you don't love that whore like you claim, I'm outta here. I'll let you know when it's done...
bye babe

Up next: a fake newspaper implicating him in the Ditz's death Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Vinata. Your post brought a smile to my dial.

In reality, I'm actually quite timid! I use scammers to vent (and write soap operas)

"You are a dead meat!"

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike is...I don't even know Laughing Rolling Eyes

Yea I'm a shy one too, developing a sort of alter-ego here Razz

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that's the thing with scambaiting you tend to suffer from multiple personality disorder.

fortunately, that's a good look on me Wink

eta... In preparation for tomorrow's fake newspaper I send him an email with a simple "It's done". let's see what he makes of that. Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, it's time to break the news, the Ditz is dead. Attaching the fake newspaper article via the great Deuzer's generators, I send him this. As usual, LANGUAGE WARNING!:

Quote:
Mikeyyyyyy,

I told you yesterday, it's done! I KILLED the wicked bitch of the west. That whore is no more! I've attached a copy of this morning's 5am edition, seems they found the body last night.

Best of all, they have NO IDEA it was me.

So much for your love fucker

'Brina

Let's see what he makes of THAT! Wink

ETA: Hyram Q Hackenbacker is the name of "Brains" from Thunderbirds Wink

In the meantime, I send a second fake article from a different generator. Let's see if he bites. In the meantime, I'm off to 4ppl to see if the Ditz has had any new nibbles:

Quote:
Mikeyyyyyy,

The papers are starting to come in now. Here's another article. Should I ring crimestoppers and tell them YOU'RE the internet lover they're looking for??? Get back to me boi!

'Brina

"You are a dead meat!"

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm eagerly awaiting his reply Twisted Evil Mr. Green

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant... simple brilliant!! clapping

I have never thought of killing off one of my characters Laughing

Side note: 4ppl.com is where I also harvest all my lads from (I have thee profiles there and must get 10 opportunities per day to choose from Very Happy )

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for shits and giggles, I photoshopped a chnnel 7 newsreader reporting on the "Murder", and sent it to him telling him I was proud of him for killing the one he loved. Unfortunately, I got this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User is unknown {mx-us010} (state 14).

Seems I scared lad a tiny bit...

Oh well, he was fun while it lasted. I can always use the pic in another bait. As someone brighter than me once said, "Rinse, repeat". although I strongly suspect he was a bit of Noob in scamming circles, hopefully I've scared the living shit out of him!

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would agree that you scared the lad pretty badly Laughing

Excellent work Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had SO much fun being Sabrina on this bait, I'm bound to use it again!

In the meantime, let's see if my male character has any nibbles Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic