SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

phone scammers... Please harass them!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KFD
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey 419eaters, I have loved this site for years! My wife started getting bogus calls about a month ago, I have had my fun with these jackasses, I figured you guys would enjoy this...

So wifey gets a call on her cellphone, and the first thing she hears isn't a greeting or explanation for the call, but an Indian accent asking to verify her last four. Immediately she knew something was up. They had her last address, last employer, and even mentioned one of her friends by name! The caller identified himself as chad, or james or some Anglicized name, part of some law offices in Los Angeles. My wife kept asking for information to verify the credibility, and the caller started getting rude and very irate! Again, we had no idea why they were calling, and Chad transferred us to Officer Shawn, "who was going to have the sheriffs come to our house and serve us a subpoena". On a Sunday? Sure. We haven't lived there in three months, but bring it on! After Melinda (wife) not budging on giving up any of her personal information, these clowns hang up. Chad/Shawn calls back, and leaves a threatening voicemail, and finishes the call saying "good luck". So they were representing the williams law firm out of a residential area in Canoga Park, with a 760 area code belonging to an address on a dusty road in California City... Hmmm...

So I call them back, and right away without even telling them my last name, sheriffs were going to be at my house with a subpoena tomorrow if I didn't get this legal matter fixed!

I started asking basic questions, and they get irate, hang up.

So, this morning, wifey gets a voicemail on her phone. Unintelligible Hindu accent, (williams law firm, I think), she has a legal matter that she needs to get resolved immediately. Not these goons again.

So I call the number back, and put on my best R. Lee Ermey act, and start harassing these jackasses.
-Unintelligible answer
"Hey, who was the Dickhead calling me!?"
- A short delay (hmmm, just like when I was calling wifey when I was deployed overseas), Yes Sir, Can I get your name? "Sir it is very important you contact us regarding this matter, I need your phone number"
"This is why I am calling you son. Where in the hell are you from?"
-I am from Washington State, washington DC...

I gave him one of the rejected numbers (xxxxxxxxxx) for Los Angeles, and was placed on hold. The next guy got my tirade, but immediately perked up once I mentioned scammers and Bangalore. Right...

I have been harassing these guys all morning, they will answer the phone if you ask for 'Mister Dickhead!'

Yeah, you can't tell I am on leave and bored out of my skull...

xxxxxxxxx.

Have at it, kids!

Mods: I apologise in advance if this is the wrong forum, and my (lack of) coherent writing. Hangovers blow...

KFD

Phone numbers redacted - no evidence that this is in any way AFF -MM
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome KFD !

These guys sound pretty agressive !

Now I haven't been here for very long, but I would ask them to confirm everything by email (create a gmail addy for the purpose) and so maybe it can be found out where they are from.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater.

Whilst your post is amusing I can't see the advance fee fraud angle? I seem to recall we had a thread about fake Windows problems a while back, was the call one of those?

In the meantime i'm going to move this thread to "General Chat" and remove any telephone numbers.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right on MM!

We want to see them ask for cash thereby establishing a 419 connection. You can flame all you want but it's not going to burn them. They just move to the next number ignoring your tirade against them.

Like a hitlad format, it sounds as though you may benefit from playing spineless, submissive personas. Then turn it on them and gain control.

Realize, that unlike emails, you will have a short duration with these folks as they are after the money and want to spend as little time on the phone with you. Your goal is to waste their time, credits or just costing them in overeas calling.

There's great mentors out there sign up for one and be sure to review all stickies as you are able. Probably might like to post some in the audio section if you can record some!

Glad you got a break and thanks for all that you do! Very Happy

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic