SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer DOESNT want $$? :-\

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started off as a check cashing employement job, I said I could only do business with TWAT members, etc - he then was contacted by the Good Rev Ben Dover - and This threw me for a loophole - he's clearly trying to get me to partake in a check cashing scam, but now he DOESNT want the $200k to start up TWAT?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Quote:
Dear Rev. Benjamin Dover (RBD)

May our lord God be with you always Amen........i do not really care about the $200,000 you mentioned in your mails that is not my interest but i will love to work for the lord in a better way because i knew he has been trying to call me to his service but i never listened and now Our merciful God is using you has a medium to call me to his service which i most appreciate.

I`m ready to be a Member also ready to help to open a branch of The Watch Tower Apocalyptic Testament Church here in Nigeria.

Kindly let me know what to do sir so we can proceed immediately

Thanks

Rick Moore

How do I proceed with this one? LOL - Just forward him the church docs and hope for the best? I've never seen them NOT want the money....
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eljeffe wrote:
How do I proceed with this one?

Ask him what his plans are, whether he is setting up some kind of organization, steer towards a sponsorship?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says no to the money but as he starts his work for TWAT, there will be big expenses.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Fowan said, the lad will come with sudden costs. Lads are stuck in their way of scamming, trieing to hook the victim, then talk about money. In most cases it's no use to offer a lad money in an early stage of the bait.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take it as a given the lad wants money. But in his mind, if he comes across as meek and god fearing, he stands more chance of ripping you off.
Play on the fact that you know this and don't offer them anything. Then when they have done enough work to expect reward they will ask. Then you can always come back to them with the 'I thought you were doing this out of the goodness of your heart'

[/list]

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be kinda funny if the lad regretted his past and really wanted to change his ways for the brace of God.. Only to find himself stranded a few months later in Abeche.. Laughing
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Karma...

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MarcusA wrote:
if the lad regretted his past and really wanted to change his ways for the brace of God..

It doesn't work that way. Scamming is not a bad thing, and does not conflict with god. He may even ask god to bring him good paying maga. When he does get good paying maga, he must obviously be on gods good side, hence the reward.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eh - I think this one's dead, he emialed me that he would fill out the church application - i haven't heard from him since thursday now Sad

If anybody wants his email address to try and pick it up - PM me.

Jeff
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might not be dead - just send him a reminder waving the cash under his nose Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
MarcusA wrote:
if the lad regretted his past and really wanted to change his ways for the brace of God..

It doesn't work that way. Scamming is not a bad thing, and does not conflict with god. He may even ask god to bring him good paying maga. When he does get good paying maga, he must obviously be on gods good side, hence the reward.

A man can dream.. Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic