SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Halloween

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sitting around waiting for the onslaught of googlies and ghosties begging for treats.

I wondered what Halloween is like in other counties.

Found This:

http://www.novareinna.com/festive/world.html

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In Sweden, Halloween is known as "Alla Helgons Dag" and is celebrated from October 31 until November 6. As with many other holidays, "Alla Helgons Dag" has an eve which is either celebrated or becomes a shortened working day. The Friday prior to All Saint's Day is a short day for universities while school-age children are given a day of vacation.

Sweden

Alla Helgons Dag (all saints day) is celebrated on a Saturday between 31/10 - 6/11. Not all of them as implied in the text above. It'd a religious holiday for the dead.
Since the 90-ties the Halloween has been popularized to some extent by the commerce. The usual way of celebrating Halloween is to have a costume party and get hammered.
But since the similarity between the two days (halloween and alla helgons dag) it's confusing for many which day to celebrate. Most have their costume party on the Saturday the closest to the 31:th which this year was the 30:th.

Some however have theirs on alla helgons dag (this year on the 6:th) which is always a Saturday and therefore the best day to party. Thats the way I'm doing it this year. I'm going as a sexy(?) vampire this year. So what i am gonna do is basically fang up and get some blood and then going around pining for Sookie.

There are a few trick or treaters on the holidays (both of them) but they are very few. There is also less murdering in Sweden then it is in the US Very Happy

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic