SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nina and me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I am very new at this though i have been aware of the practice for a while. Thought I would share with you what I hope becomes an ongoing correspondence.

The first email I got was pretty standard 419 stuff from a "Nina
Dasilver 16years old."

Usually I just delete these but was feeling saucy and wrote "her" back:

> i would really like to help you. can you send me some photos of yourself
> so i know if i can trust you? i really beleive you can tell a lot about a
> person by look at their eyes.
>
> thank you in God,
>
> Farukla Muldoon

And today this reply was in my inbox:

Quote:
I do not have a photo now, but I will try and take a picture and scan it for you. I am telling you the truth and I am for real. if you wish to assist me then get back to me. I am a very good looking ypung lady and I would like to be your freind. get back to me please.

Nina

to which i replied:

Quote:
Nona,

thank you so much for writing back me. i am older man and not know many people im most alone sinse my accident, or freinds. i want to try to help you. i am very glad your a real people sometimes i see a email i do...n't know if they real ppeolpe. well be frends i hope and help each other. do you have a pet?

peace and happy,
Farulko

here's hoping i can keep it going!

Cheers!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Mr. Muldoon! I trust you are baiting from an account that has no connection to your real life. If not, I would suggest dropping the bait and re-starting from an anonymous email addy. You might want to do some reading over in the Love/Dating Scams Forum for some tips on baiting this type of scammer.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey Raga!

thanks for the welcome and the tip. i will set up a new email account for Mr. Muldoon and try to get Nina to write me there.

peace and happy!

Wink
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using the new address, reply to "Nina" as if nothing has changed. Chances are she won't even notice. Alternatively, you can tell her you old address was just too full of spam so you set up this new one just for her!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

i have some ideas about that actually, that will help flesh out the story of Mr. Muldoon.

in real life i write comic books and do improv comedy, so i am hoping i can use this as material and do a dramatic reading of our correspondence on stage.
mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

also - what is a good anonymous email service you would recommend?
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail is probably the most popular because Google strips your IP address from your emails. There are other services that do this also. I think fastmail and hushmail strip the IP as well.

I highly recommend signing up for a mentor. They know their way around here and are a great source of ideas for your baits.

Being a comic book writer, you might particularly enjoy Nurse Nasty's fantastic bait, S.C.A.M.M.S. - A Comical Adventure!

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MMuldoon -does Nina already know your real name? Merely setting up a new account and continuing may not be enough. It might be wise to drop this bait, then start all over with Nina - new account, new (fake) name, and completely bogus info, then bait to your heart's content.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
MMuldoon -does Nina already know your real name? Merely setting up a new account and continuing may not be enough. It might be wise to drop this bait, then start all over with Nina - new account, new (fake) name, and completely bogus info, then bait to your heart's content.

Bruin

no the original email she contacted me through does not have my name attached, and the sig line is not automatic. i will have a story for why my email changes.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
If you jus reply to the original opening mail from your new account, you dont need a story on why your email changed. You're just a completely new person.

The lad will never know what happened to the old you, or that the new you is played by the same ..ehrm... you.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got one back just now:

Quote:
thank you for writing me back I am so happy reading your email and
knowing that you are ready to be my freind. I asuring that what ever I
say here is the truth so you can trust me and I will trust you too.
please can you tell me a little about yourself. your age and location
what you like and dislike.
I want us to be friends.
I will be sending you my picture next time when I take a picture tomorrow.

get back to me as you tell me more about your self.
Nina..

gonna give it a couple days and write back from the new email addy.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would recommend that you don't continue from a different address, because then you're still the same person. You can start over from a new address as a different person.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
I would recommend that you don't continue from a different address, because then you're still the same person. You can start over from a new address as a different person.

would maintaining the same character raise alarm bells?

my idea was to say i'd been using the email at the library but got kicked out, thus never getting her reply, and had to go buy a new laptop (with my wads of cash, mind you) to stay in touch. is that too much?

F4rulk4 Muld00n, as you might imagine, is a complete fabrication. i've worked up quite a back story for him and would hate to drop him now.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the original address in any way shape or form points to your real life person, then it is considered unsafe. If you have used this address for a while and plan on continue using it, it most likely does. That said, unsafe does not necessarily mean dangerous. The chances that a lad get crazy mad enough to actually put effort and resources into hurting you are extremely tiny. He would much rather get money from the next vic than revenge on you. But why leave it open when you might as well not.

mrmuldoon1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

makes sense. i suppose i can make another gmail, w/different name, but keep the same basic story i have in mind. i won't reply from the original email anymore, but if i do get a photo i will post it for you guys.

thanks for the tips!

i don't have loads of time to devote to this (lots of other projects going) but i will share my adventures as they manifest.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
do you have a pet?

For some reason that non sequitur cracked me up. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic