SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad suddenly starts ranting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: title changed to better represent question

Just had a very out-of-the-blue rant from a lad in the middle of a bait. He didn't meet me at the airport (or was it that I didn't meet him Confused ) but a few emails had gone back and forth since then. And then this:

Quote:
I know you, but i will not tell you that i know you. You just entered my mail box. And you should know that what you have done is bad. I have been counting all for you. You pay good with evil. Next time i will send your picture to you through this email.

Please stop going through my box AGAIN

His email is [email protected] and the name is Milton Teaajay

So to try and keep him trusting I sent this:

Quote:
Dear Mr Milton,

I must beg your pardon as I confess that I have no idea what you are referring to. I concede that our plans for Amsterdam may have fallen short due to my inability to source a reliable telephone on my journey, but I have no idea what your email is about just now.

I'm sorry but what do you mean by "You pay good with evil"? It saddens me terribly to think that you think I am an evil person. I am a man who has spent my life trying to do the work of God towards my fellow man.

What does it mean when you say about "going through your box" - I really am confused here.

If we can start fresh I may be able to help you with your business from Canada but I am bemused by your email.

If you could please explain that would be so much appreciated

Best Regards
Rev. Nigel

Just wondering if it was a baiter that had managed to get his login details

Would be interesting to see if he had any real victims on the go so that I could re-bait him from another account

Also, what does he mean by "I will send your picture to you"?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)

Last edited by GreyAmadeus on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paranoid lads can get some interesting ideas sometimes.

However, with that said, our rules (stickied above) clearly say:

Quote:
We do not support the sending of viruses and "trojans" to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers. Viruses and "trojans" will be unknowingly spread to the computers of innocent people and we are only trying to make it difficult for the scammers. On top of that, the spreading of viruses and hacking attempts is an illegal activity in the UK, where this Board is located, as well as many other jurisdictions. Please do not start topics on such subjects. Such threads can and will be deleted on sight.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info Dorothy. I certainly wasn't advocating any sort of hacking, just curious to know why I got such a random email. Apologies for breaking any rules (it wasn't my intention Embarassed )

I did read some occassions when baiters had happened across the means to get into a lad's email and could get the details of real victims onto ScamWarners

It is probably just down to paranoia on his part and he seems long gone.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
It is not uncommon for lads to hack/phish each others box so that they can steal each others most promising maga and/or WU slips. Because of this, they have a natural level of paranoia towards each other. This is why the dolla chop modality works so well. At the slightest hint of a 3rd party interfering, they instantly know exactly what's going on, because they would do the same thing to their fellow lad given the opportunity.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GreyAmadeus Whatever you do to warn off real victims is good - But if you cross the border into methods that aren't legal, then do not discuss it here!

Bottom line line: Whatever you do, is up to yourself - But what you post here, must comply with the rules here Wink

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Chuda, I think you misunderstood. I wasn't attempting in any way to hijack the account. Nor was I asking anyone to. I was just really asking for some insight into why I might have recieved such an unusual message all of a sudden. Maybe try and understand the Lad a bit better.

I'm happy for a Mod to remove this post if they feel it inappropriate - there's no way I wanted to cause any grief.

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No reason for removing the post - It's good to have our forum rules stressed out once in a while.

I may have misread your original post a bit - I more less read it like you felt a bit discouraged from activities not be mentioned here.

I do try some unspeakable things when I see an opportunity Wink with the focus on warning off victims Exclamation I just don't mention it here Wink

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ Smile I've only been baiting a few months so it's straight baiting all the way. Just gearing up for my first dollar chop so definitely not looking to get 'inventive' in any way

I've read some of your posts, you've got a real knack

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic