SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I have bank details...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,
I think I have bank details (I'm not sure what african bank details look like) and I don't want to post them on here, so can someone shine some light on what I should be doing or perhaps what they should look like? Yeyy my first piggy !!

Last edited by ElijahsMummy on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ok I have found where they're meant to be sent. That's all fine. Do I continue to bait or do I just leave it now?
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a newbie here, but I believe the best way to deal with him is to chop his dolla.

Congrats on the piggy Smile
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

String him on for a few days, claim your piggy.. Laughing

After a few days email him to complain that your bank has put that account under investigation, and does he have another that he can send (as you are desperate that the deal goes through.... Laughing )

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the bacon! Very Happy

Don't drop them after getting a piggy - keep it going, and see how many you can get! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ditto - My four piggies are all from the same lad Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the porker, EM! Getting that account is just the beginning. As others have said, go for another. When he runs out of bank accounts, tell him you will try WU (again, I presume) but this time it will have to be a more "secure" process - meaning one of eater's torture devices (MTCN V4ult, S3curity Shield, etc.). Twisted Evil

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually I tell them I have wired the fees to the account they supplied. If the account looked a bit dodgy I tell them there was some error and can they double check and confirm that the info is correct (that often gets a 2nd piggy) or otherwise after a day or 2 I start being impatient and asking whether he has received the fees yet (so that the lad has to explain to me that it is normal that it takes few days). I don't have a transfer slip because I used the online banking web site thingy. The bank tells me that my receipt will be my statement.

Congratulations on the little oinker. Thumbs up Don't let it get lonely. Wink

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic