SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

email question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
penoch247
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I would like To turn the page on my Lads, They tell me to email someone @london.com and stuff like that Well I want to creat a addy almost the same as theirs but make it so at a glance they wont notice whats going on that way I can have some more fun how can I get email accounts like this??
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused

Why have a similar email address?
If they don't know what's going on, they'll look closer and go "oh, he has an email address that is amost the same as mine, must be a joker"... and drop you.

Sad

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lazy way to do it would be to make up emails you are receiving from the @london email address, and just change all the headers, for example:

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
> From: Big Boss <[email protected]>
> Sent: 27/10/2010 11:30:33 AM
> Subject: RE: Hello
>
> Let us continue our business blah blah blah blah blah

and then just forward it to the lad you first dealt with.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer 12 Months (on-going) - Vinod
T.W.A.T
Safari - Vinod
x3 - Vinod
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm be careful because they might think you're a scammer-if that type of address is rife amongst them.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

london.com is one of many you can get at www.mail.com. They have over 300 possibilities including some really weird ones like:

cutey.com
hilarious.com
hot-shot.com
humanoid.net
inorbit.com
mad.scientist.com
myself.com
nietzsche.net
null.net
snakebite.com
theplate.com
therange.com
toothfairy.com

Mail.com doesn't strip IP addresses. But, if you want your own london.com address, mail.com is where you get it.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having the same name as a lad can be quite funny. I have a paid fastmail account that lets me set up a new alias account in seconds (up to 500). It's a hoot when baiting a NOK lad, that says someone died with a similar name to mine (and theirs Wink) and left a lot of money sitting in a bank. It usually transpires we are all related somehow, which can lead to all sorts of interesting places. Laughing

It's only worth doing if you have that handy facility really. If they don't bite I delete the alias and try another.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail.com also has the interesting address of ****@hackermail.com. Might be useful!

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with evil_sheep (apart from him being evil and a sheep .. anyways)
Some good (better) e-mail tricks

1. Never just hit reply. Erase all content they sent you before they reply. This means they have to go back and check what they last sent you.
2. Slightly alter the subject line before you reply.
3. Insert spurious content in your replies. e.g. Cut and paste some long winded passage from the bible asking them what their opinion is
4. Answer each part of their email meticulously and question everything twice (or ten times)
5. Insert strange comments into the text on every email they send you and then reply asking them why they sent you this .. (e.g I love you and want to feel your bottom), they will either think their email is hacked, or you are mad.
Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail.com has a bad reputation for closing baiter accounts and refusing to close lad accounts.

If you like mail.com you might also like http://www.mail2world.com . They have just as many domain names as mail.com except they all start with mail2.

No mail2world does not remove your IP address from the headers.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic