SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Send Letters to Santa Early

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a letter from Santa in my catcher.

Quote:
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Santa <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
Happiness is the only word to express my feelings towards you. How is life treating you and everything around you? It is my firm belief that life is treating you real good and that God is in control of every other thing that matters to you. My name is Santa, I am an interesting, intelligent, beautiful and attractive young girl. I just came in contact with your email address today online and became interested in you. I decided to mail you so that you and I can start up a long lasting love relationship. I will like you to reply me here with this email address ([email protected]) so that I can send you my pictures and tell you in details about myself so you that you will know who I am. I believe we can make a perfect match in relationship. Remember age, distance or color does not matter but love matters most in life. My email address is ([email protected])
Thanks,
Santa

ok so it's not the santa we all thought but it might be a bit of fun to send your christmas wishes to this lad

Quote:
Hello Santa
I know it is not long until christmas. I have been a very good boy this year.
Dad says you won't be coming this year because of when i shaved snowy the next door neighbors cat.
But the fur is growing back now.

Anyway if there is one thing i would like for christmas I would have to be a Trebuchet.
This way i can get rid of Snowy once and for all.
Hans

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!!!

I just sent this:

Quote:
Dear Santa

I knew you were were real. Little Bobby told me you didn't exist and I went home and cried and cried. And you are being silly. Everyune nows Santa is a boy. U must be Mrss Santa Claus.

How are the reindeer and the elves. Please give Rudolph a kiss me fme. I Love him so much.

Please tell Santa I want a barbie doll and lots of new clothes and shoes. I have been a very good girl.

My brtother, Irving, has been very bad boy. He punched me mtoday. It hurt bad.

I love you Santa. See you on Christmas. I will leave milk and cookies.

Love Jenny

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Santa,
Thank-you for your letter.
Even though I'm 14 now, I have always believed that you were real!!! Wait until I tell all my friends!!! They are going to be so surprized!!!
Will you be bringing me lots of presents?
I love you Santa!
Please write back soon
Mike

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if we can get Santa to safari to the SOUTH Pole?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
knypse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, as a relative newbie I am playing with Santa as one of my pets, should be great!!!! Never thought Santa was from Africa
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhere in the world, there is a scammer wishing he'd done his homework before picking that name Smile

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't help myself - The subject is "My wish list":
Quote:
Dear Santa
I hope everything is fine with you and all your dwarves.
I'm so happy that you have got email now - I have got a feeling that my letters never reached you.
Here is my wish list for this year:
A new doll house.
A grufulus
A game console (Nintendo).
A puppy (Poodle)
A kalashnikov assault rifle
A new bike.
A TV
I have been a good girl all year, except when I pooped in Annie's school bag, but she is mean and deserves it.
Please knock on my window when you come, I would like to thank you in person.
I know that you have got a lot of work to do, so I will not bother you with a long mail.
See you around
Tyr3 L0rt

EDIT - Leeted my character name - It shows up too easy in G00gl3 Shocked

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious!
Mass Christmas wish lists to send him????
You gotta ask for a santa pic?

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
I dont have anergy for all this shit anymore, i have been doing this for the past 9years of my life wiithout any problems about any of my accounts so i really do not know how to handle this situation anymore. - Lauar - 2 Piggies!(first complete bait).
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

either this lad is ignoring us or he doesn't work weekends.
fingers crossed he has just had a few days off.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Santa Claus,
I knew you existed, I just knew it! I don't know why you're saying you're a girl though. Everyone knows you're an old man, and girls have cooties!!! I always wanted to write you and tell you what I wanted but when I wrote you a letter last year I found it in the trash because daddy threw it away. He told me you don't exist and you'd never get any letters from me. Now I have your email I can finally tell you what I want for Christmas:
-a bb gun
-a train set
-a pony
-a train
-a Howitzer cannon
-an Easy Bake oven
-a personal bodyguard
-my own country
-a scrunchy
I promise I've been a very good girl, except for the time when I called Billy a mean name, and that other time when I slit Jenny's cat's throat and left it in her locker with a note written in the cat's blood. Other than that I've been a very very good girl this year!
Can't wait to see you this Christmas!
Jenna Davis

edit: BAH, I forgot about the cooties part and changed gender by the end of the letter...but you know what, I think that just makes it that much better in a silly, almost nonsensical way.

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from "Santa"

Quote:
Good day dearest,

How are you today? I hope that you are in a super perfect health. I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it. As i understood that age can never be a barrier between true love, what matter's most in any relationship is love. My name is Miss Santa David Thiara, I am single 24 years old from Sierra Leone, West Africa, and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebel that took place one early morning, please don't be discourage for hearing this,

My late father Dr, David Thiara was the adviser to the President of My country on Political Matters and a very successful Business man. We had a very happy family that was united with undying love. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning. We were preparing to celebrate my father's birth day, when the Rebel attacked our home, and killed my parents and every member of my family in cold blood.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakum North, KM 14 Refuseniks Avenue Dakar Senegal through the help of one Reverend Pastor called Ruben James. I was in my second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still go back to continue with my education as soon as i am free.

Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my pictures, and i will also like to see your pictures. I wait to hear from you soon.

have a nice day

Santa

I too like "hip up" music. Very Happy
Not a fan of Westlife however.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you resist that?!?

This is what I sent:

Quote:
Dear Santa
I write you every year, but I never get what I ask for, and now my mean big brother tells me you don't exist. But I know you exist, and this year I've been real good. So can I get the Star Wars Lego I want? Please? Pretty Please? I will be real good, and do what my parents and teachers say, and I will also do what the creepy man at the playing gorund say, even though Mommy says I cannot talk to him, even if he offers me candy.

Can I get some candy too?

Your biggest fan
Heinz Donnerwetter
Fahwehrgnügen

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Santa,

I really tried my best to be a very good girl this year even though though my neighbor locked me in his bedroom and demand that we have sex. I really wanted to save that for someone special but I guess these sort of things just happen. My family would always tell me you're not real but I always know you existed in my heart and I'm glad you wrote to me this year.I'm 15 years old and for Christmas this year I would like it very much if you could cut me some slack and hopefully if it's not too much trouble to bring me what's on my wishlist:

1) A vibrating dildo
2) Make up from Japan
3) A Bazooka
4) A Babushka Doll
5) A Snuggie
6) An extra sharp machete
7) Lotion
8) 5 laptop computers
9) The iPad

Please write back as soon as possible. I know you have a busy schedule so I thank you for pencilling me in.

Always in my heart,

Evangelxne Mortensxn

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too delicious to resist...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Miss Santa David Thiara

Shocked Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Santa,

My name is Sebxstixn and I always believed in you, no mater what my foster family saysthey just want the money Mommy left me when she died. They are mean and i hope you give them exactly what they deserve for Christmas.

I have been good all year and won't do any of the bad stuff they tell me to do, even when they hurt me.

Santa, there's only one thing I want with all my heart. I want my Mommy back. She died three years ago and I know you exist and I know you can give good people what they deserve.

If you need help to make the elves work harder I can even send money if it will help you bring me my Mommy this year.

Sebxstixn

Hook baited and set...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn’t resist..I hope he takes care of my wish it would be so cool to have the Fonz as my daddy.

Quote:
Dear Santa,
I am so happy to know you are real! I have always wondered if your beard is real though. Anyway I have a very simple wish this year for Christmas. I want Henry Winkler to show up as my father on the paternity test. My mother was a real whore back in the early 90s and has no idea who my father is. Out of the eight possible candidates the only one that has a job is Henry. The others are mostly junkies or drunks but Henry is special. He has a great job at the local porn shop as the video booth cleaner. He told me it is a sticky business sometimes but very satisfying. Please help me know which baby daddy is my daddy and I promise to be a good boy.

Little Jack

EDIT: I am such a dumbass this would make me almost in my 20's. Oh well something tells me Santa will not notice.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Couldn’t resist..I hope he takes care of my wish it would be so cool to have the Fonz as my daddy.

Quote:
Dear Santa,
I am so happy to know you are real! I have always wondered if your beard is real though. Anyway I have a very simple wish this year for Christmas. I want Henry Winkler to show up as my father on the paternity test. My mother was a real whore back in the early 90s and has no idea who my father is. Out of the eight possible candidates the only one that has a job is Henry. The others are mostly junkies or drunks but Henry is special. He has a great job at the local porn shop as the video booth cleaner. He told me it is a sticky business sometimes but very satisfying. Please help me know which baby daddy is my daddy and I promise to be a good boy.

Little Jack

EDIT: I am such a dumbass this would make me almost in my 20's. Oh well something tells me Santa will not notice.

Yea I wrote mine too fast and now I'm a girl who thinks girls have cooties Laughing but judging from the reply evil_sheep got I don't think Santa even bothers to read these emails.

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear santa claus

I hope you have a safe trip.
Tell Rudolph that I don't think his nose is funny.
He got that nose for that foggy Cristmas Eve to guide the sliegh.

i am sorry for being bad this year .
i know your elves are watching me.
i will try to very good until christmas and good all of next year.

how do you fit through a chiminey?
Do you kwow magic?

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vinata Giolla wrote:
I don't think Santa even bothers to read these emails.

an important lesson... they rarely read the early responses Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it was expected Sad

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My little Tyr3 haven't got a reply yet - She's really looking forward to that assault riffle. That will bring some status in the school yard Laughing

It's kind of funny - In my country you actually get a reply, if you send a snail mail to Santa. I don't know if he replies to foreign countries, but you could try to drop a snail mail to:
Quote:
Julemanden
Danmark

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or alternatively

Julemanden
Grønland

Where most of the rest of the world belives he lives on the North Pole, we Danes has discovered his secret hideout deep inside our colony, Greenland. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I thought of that too, but only we and the Norwegians have 'ø' in our alphabets - Non-Vikings could replace 'ø' with 'oe' or just 'o' Smile

EDIT - I just wonder what happens if you drop a Santa mail here:
[email protected]
That's PostDanmark's customer contact addy Laughing

Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic