SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Macabre possibility for a baiting character?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been mulling the possibilities of having an albino character for some time and every once in a while there's an article like this which makes me think the idea has legs.
Has anyone ever tried using this rather macabre factor in their baiting?

Quote:
Burundi albino boy 'dismembered' Albinos in Tanzania have become targets for body-snatchers seeking to sell them to witch doctors The dismembered body of a young albino boy has been found in a river on the Burundi-Tanzania border, reports say.

The boy, aged nine, was taken from Makamba province in Burundi by a gang that crossed the border, the head of Burundi's albino association said.

Kassim Kazungu told AFP the remains had been recovered from the Malagarazi river and given a formal burial.

Albino body parts are prized in parts of Africa, with witch-doctors claiming they have special powers.

Mr Kazungu told the AFP news agency that Tanzanian police had arrested five people, although there was no official confirmation from Tanzania.

In Tanzania, the body parts of people living with albinism are used by witch-doctors for potions which they tell clients will help make them rich or healthy.

Dozens of albinos have been killed, and the killings have spread to neighbouring Burundi.

In August a court in Tanzania sentenced a Kenyan accused of trying to sell an albino to 17 years in jail and a fine of more than $50,000 (£41,200).

Tanzanian authorities have promised to crack down on albino traffickers, and several people have been sentenced to death in connection with killings

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11614957

From a 2009 BBC article
Quote:
One year ago, Mariam Staford Bandaba, an albino woman living in Tanzania, was viciously attacked by a machete-wielding gang who tried to kill her and sell her remains for witchcraft.

She escaped with her life, but only just.

The attackers chopped off one of her hands - the other had to be amputated in hospital, where she spent weeks recovering from her horrific injuries.

Traumatised, Ms Staford Bandaba then took the brave step of identifying her attackers.

She was taken to a safe-house where she lived under government protection.

But the government recently decided she could no longer live there, leaving the 28-year-old fearing for her safety.

The administrative officer in the village where she was re-housed, Erasmus Rugarabamu, told the BBC Swahili service that the situation had improved and no albinos had been killed in her home village in the north-western Kagera region in the past year.
The decision by the authorities comes just a few weeks after a court sentenced three men to death for the murder of an albino boy.

Ms Staford Bandaba is one of thousands of people with albinism who live in fear in Tanzania.

Her harrowing tale has become commonplace in a country where 53 albinos are believed to have been murdered in the past two years....

My bolding.
The complete article can be read here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8296495.stm
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever seen the da Vinci Code?

Laughing

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spot the Englishman:

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane and ChoppaofDolla actually mean this.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could make for some interesting reactions from lads especially if it were combined with references to juju, ritual killings, etc. You might get some very interesting responses from the lads if these topics were to come up in the course of a bait.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That was the idea.
I'd thought of a character who was in the market for albino body parts, or who was reputed to be so.
Or in contact with someone who was.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'd thought of a character who was in the market for albino body parts, or who was reputed to be so. Or in contact with someone who was.

Or who was an albino himself. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes. I've contemplated that.
Ahhh. I have it. Twisted Evil
Thanks for all the input!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic