SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sgt Jason Campbell is a determined non person

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Crumpet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing Jason for quite a while and getting a bid bored with his bleating for money, so I decided to finish him off:

"To Sgt Campbell

I do not like your attitude regarding this transaction.

I also have some news for you which you may find interesting.

I have just received a phone call from Major Hugh Jorgan in the US troop deployment centre (USDC) at Camp Liberty regarding your identity.

Apparently you are not a bonafide US operative as you claim, and your emails are comming from India not Iraq. The matter has been passed on to the CIA at Worthington Network Security Centre in Washington DC and they are presently analysing the proxy server you are using to get the exact address of your PC WAN host.

They already have the client address of Mr Wright which appears to be the same PC.

The CIA do not take kindly to people impersonating US Special Forces operatives and you can expect a visit form some rather unfriendly people quite soon.

Well I hope this has made your day and I wish you good luck.

Now may be a good time to review your future lifestyle plans.

Regards"

Can you believe he just responds as if nothing has happened, except to say he's disappointed in me, and Oh yes just send the money.

Unreal.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep lads are stupid... Laughing

In future please do not send info like that, this is educating the lads and in the long run they will just set up another email address and it makes it harder to keep track of who is who.

If you have not done so already please apply for a mentor.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DO NOT send info like that, this is educating the lads

Emphasizing VampireMerchant's point, NEVER educate a lad, ALWAYS de-educate them instead. (ie. How there you instead of How dare you!). Very Happy

But other than that if the bait is boring, try to make interesting and waste his time more if he's unwilling to do anything for you, slap him HARD but don't BURN him. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic