SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you know about Ireland because I thought "nobody is an ireland"? Laughing Laughing
Darlington´s dignity is all gone by that quote alone!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rashidi didn't know which girl Pat was talking about, it seems.
Quote:
from rashidi
to Patricia
date Fri, Oct 15, 2010
subject hello again from rashidi to madam pat

Dear Pat,
thanks for your mail again,and how is life and activities,hope all is well and that you are takin good care of yourself.The pictures i send was the person in the contract form,look at them very well okay.Miss Fatou Ba is a role model here in dakar-senegal the pictures i send was taking with my mobile phone thats the reason its not clear, so none withstanding lets put that aside and focus on the future.So let me know if the managements acepts her,so i can take picture with her,and also ask her to get the bikini pictures you demanded for okay,dear madam pat,am stoping here awaiting your favourable reply.Also stay cool and have a nice day.
warmest regards
from rashidi.
Don't ya love how he tries to get all sweet again with Pat? He's starting to understand Pat better. Smile

Not so fast, Rashidi! First Pat needs an answer to her original question before she has any "Dears or Regards" even.
Quote:
Rashidi,

I'm not talking about Fatou's pictures. I'm talking about the other girl's that you sent to me on October 12th. I will enclose them, so there will be no mistake about what I am talking about here. Are they or are they not magazine cut out pictures or ripped of the internet, and not taken by you. Yes or no?
And when can we expect her forms to be sent in? Or, a real live person who you know personally, if not her?

Fatou Ba's application forms have been quickly scanned over by me today, and they look ok, except for the fact that she wrote very little on the essay question. The board may overlook that bit of laziness on her part, and let's face it, some bikini models aren't English Majors so I'm not so surprised. She
has a marvelous body from what I have seen with her clothes on. I'm hoping she is going fabulous in that bikini. I would say get yourself started in rounding up a few different bikinis for her to wear, especially a Christmas Red Bikini with the white fringe around it. You may have to sew the fringe on yourself, but that's not such a big job and don't forget about the huge payout if you win over our customer.

As soon as you can get the other model's forms and pictures in, get her going on the bikinis, too. Two models in hot bikinis is going to be sweet! Our customer will be blown away by that, if we do it right! So, work your hardest on it, and the rewards will be great.

Ms. C.
Let's get going on this bikini project!! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat might like to see this.

Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke sends Randy a report:
Quote:

IP: 41.184.72.16
Subject: Have a lovely weekend
Tel: Not found

Dear RO,

I just got a reply from , she says the Project has not finalize yet.
Kindly extend my regards to Pat.

OE

Regards to Pat! (waving)

So would we go for Tattoo ? Smile

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I send to Oke was:

Quote:
Apologies for the delay but the job still has some details to finalise.
Who can you bring to the project?

He was all eagerness:

Quote:
Your email is well recieved,it`s really nice to hear from you.I have one nice Model, who will come along with me to the Project. how do you see that?

Not enough! At least three are required to be part of the push to extend Australian Rules into Africa.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@N.O.R.A. - Thanks for the article and video! Pat is indeed pleased to see the SpiderGoats! Very Happy

@FrumpyBB- Oh, maybe Oke still has some feelings for Pat. Pat will have to go back and see where their budding relationship went into limbo this summer.

If Darlington doesn't woo Pat properly, maybe Oke will give her the goat hugging pic, so I can wave it in Darlington's face to get under his skin some more. Laughing

And it looks like Pat will be the good cop, and Cammy the bad cop to Oke this time. He will find out that Pat has a short fuse, though, so he better be ambitious. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote:

Quote:
The real issue is that the project requires a minimum of three models, preferably two men and one woman. Can you provide that number?

Oke replied:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail,pretty sorry for miss spelling your name. I can possibly provide the two Men Models, as well.but for now i can`t guarantee you female Model,since the need arise now I will keep my eyes out watching if only i see any serious type,i will let you know.hope you understand me?

Hmmm...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is currently writing to three of my characters...including RO!

Quote:
IP: 41.208.133.144
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Hello Mr R O Modelling

Thanks for writing to me again,How are you today,well like you said in your mail,so tell me how do i go about this now,because i am interesting to be a member,where is the form to fil,I have a freind here and i told him he is interesting to be part of it,so tell us what to do and tell more about this models ,attach here is my picture,I hope to hear from you again,
charity

These just happen to be the mugu FAQ that I have a prewritten skript for. And she desperately needs the forms: As we all know today it was a bit cold at the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, with just a mini skirt on, brrrrh!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rashidi explained the magazine pics, his ineptitude at gathering models, and one stupid boring question.
Quote:
from rashidi
to Patricia
date Fri, Oct 15, 2010
subject Re: hello again from rashidi to madam pat

Dear Pat,
thanks for your prompt respond,the pictures you are talking about are fatou ba past pictures she snaped during a model here role here,last year,and she has magazines of those pictures if you don't mind i can send the magazines to you,so for urgent arrangements i was force to send them to you to look at it before asking her to fill the forms.
I will ask her to get her bikini pictures ready as soon as possible, for now she is the only girl thats is ready and interesting,order girls are not beleiving it, so with fatou ba,after she pass the managements votes and acepted,i can get as many girls for you people,then they will beleive me.
Here in senegal they are lots of girls with good heights and shape,but they don't beleive me yet, as i don't have a registered organizations running model roles,so when fatou passes and she is employed,i can get the organizations registered as your representatives hope you understand,so should i take picture with fatou and send it together with her bikini pictures, am asking since she is the only girl ready at the moments, so miss pat i stop here waiting to read from you again,and pls bear with me for boring you with my questions okay.
thanks
from rashidi.
Pat was in an irritable mood yesterday, especially since Rashidi just stalled and resent the same email to her. Mad
Quote:
from Patricia
to rashidi
date Tue, Oct 19, 2010
subject Re: hello again from rashidi to madam pat

yes. take the pictures and get more girls what are you waiting for?
Mad

Charity looks like a full figured woman to Pat. How would she look in a bikini draped over the hood of a pickup truck? We'll need to see how much junk is in her trunk. Smile
@R.O.- Send me her email addy! Send me her email addy! Very Happy
edit: Nevermind. I found her addy.

Also, that refugee camp looks like the Ritz-Carlton Refugee Camp on the beach to me.

Update. Pat wrote to Oke. Goat hugging is the key to Pat's heart these days.
Quote:
from Patricia
to oke
date Wed, Oct 20, 2010
subject Hi Oke!

Dearest Oke,

I'm so glad that you are still interested in working with us.
I'm sorry that I did not respond to you last July, when we last left off,
but I was on an all-expenses paid four month long vacation, courtesy
of the Company. It seems that I had greatly exceeded my yearly goals
and so they gave me a big reward. I did a round the world cruise in first
class cabin! Nice, huh? Maybe I'll tell you all about it when we meet in
person at the next MM event. I want to tell you that while I was on my
cruise, I did think of you often, but I made a pact with myself not to do
any MM work while I was gone, to just drop the whole thing. I'm glad I did
because now I can really focus better at the tasks at hand, one of which is
getting you started in your career with us.

Work with Cammy, please, and don't give her a hard time by begging for
piddly shit and you will do well, Oke. Follow her direction and do exactly
as she says. She knows how to make successes out of virtually nothing.

Hey, Oke, while I have your ear right now, how about doing your old pal
Pat (ME!) a big favor? I would like you to send me a nice, smiling picture of
yourself, hugging a goat. I know that might sound weird, but I just adore goats
and I hug them all the time. I just want to see if you are the kind of man that
I would like to fall in love with, as I'm single and horny right now. I think you
are kinda cute, and if you would hug a goat, I might just swoon and invite you
over here to SSC for some real lovin'. What do you say? Please, honey.

Warmest hugging regards,
Pat Smile
Smile Think he will do it? Smile

Another update on the hugging front.
Quote:

Dear Pat,

I got your message in good standing,thanks for your mail. its really nice to hear from you.
simple truth is that i`m allergic to Goats i don`t like them at all. you should send me something else to hug.

Awaiting to hear from you again

Oke

He also attached 6 older model pics that we have seen before, I think.

edit again. Here are the pics he sent Pat:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/SFMMKdeZ/1_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/1bRASabf/2_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/_jP9oWP9/3_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/-19uyLpq/4_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/AuNpVt-1/5_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/pL7TZ01g/6_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/cTwSKFfZ/7_online.html

Pat will be nice and give him one more chance before coming down a little harder on him. Smile
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

Hugging a goat is not going to kill you, Oke, so don't be such a Dramaqueen! You sound like my sister, Lisa!
All you have to do is strip down to your boxer shorts, so you won't have to wash your clothes, or better yet, get
naked and do it. You can then immediately take a shower. What is so hard about that? You could also hold your
nose with one hand, so you don't breathe in any allergens. Washing the goat first will also help a lot. Try and get
a little tiny goat, because they will hold still for the picture easier than a large goat. But Oke dear, I really want
you to take that picture. Do it for me. A friend would do anything that is asked of them, and this is such a nice and
harmless thing that I am asking you to do for me.

I liked your other pictures, too, but I can't get enough of you, my darling Oke. I want my special picture of you and a
goat that I can cherish forever. Don't make me beg lover, please say yes to me and send it soon.

Your loving boss,
Pat Smile
Oops! Did I use the word "boss" already? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, this is still going. lol, well done to all involved in the company.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW on you, MG! It's great you see your little green head pop up here! I hope you are sticking around to jump back in here soon. We would really enjoy your expertise, company spirit, and camaraderie again! Very Happy

Still haggling with Oke for that goat picture. Very Happy
Quote:
from oke
to pat
date Wed, Oct 20, 2010
subject My culture forbid me not to do such thing

Dear Pat,

What if I send you my nude photos? instead of hugging a Goat. I am ready to do anything to make you happy,but I am not going to hug a goat because is an Abominination to my culture ok. I want you to reason with me.I can do anything for you.

Regards,

Oke
========
from oke
to pat
date Wed, Oct 20, 2010
subject Urgent reply needed

Dear pat,

I have a question to ask? what could be my benefit by hugging a goat? I haven`t done it before. I know that my career require anything been ask.I want to know the benefit of this before I proceed? I will think about it and get back to you soon.don`t you think this will terminate my image?

Regards,

Oke
Pat's glad he brought up that word, "terminate." She's hoping it won't come to that. Smile

Sweet Pat replies:
Quote:
from Patricia
to oke
date Wed, Oct 20, 2010

subject Being sweet is always the right path to take

Dearest Oke,

Yes, I would love your nude photos, Oke my dear. Please show me your body from all possible angles, ok? Be creative, and even get yourself hard for me so I can see you in your full glory, ok? That would get me really hot and wet, plus maybe we can use you for some of our more risque client projects. Twenty or thirty pictures would be fantastic, ok?

Oke Dear, you are being kind of silly about this simple request of hugging a goat for me? Are you a man, or a mouse? The main benefit of you sending me that pic of you smiling and hugging a goat would be my undying love and respect of you and your manhood. It will only take 5 seconds to snap one nice picture, so easy! This will not terminate or harm your image in any way, Oke. You can bet your sweet bippy on that, honey. On the contrary, it will IMPROVE your image in my eyes, and prove to me that you are truly a nice, sweet, loving man that any woman would be proud to call her own. Oops! Unless you are gay. You aren't gay are you, Oke. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyway, I would just like you to know that I hold the real power in Moosechuckle Modeling, so doing what I tell you is defintitely to your advantage. I hope that fact impresses into your brain and has weight in your thought processes, and also influences your decisions in a positive manner. I promise that nobody will see your goat hugging picture but me, cross my heart, Oke. It's just our personal little secret, ok? You do want to make me very happy don't you? I'll be expecting the pictures within the next few days.

Please let me know if this meets with your loving approval. Bye for now, Sweetie.

Love,
Pat Smile
Pat hopes that her point got across well. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ mewing_ghecko great to see you again!!

@ Slaphappy, I bet ten to one he will reuse the MasterofPuppets pictures (see links in his siggy line). Maybe Pat would appreciate a MM mark on him somewhere?
Nevertheless, great to read how you are carrying the story on with them.

Why is hugging a goat an abomination to 0ke´s culture? You haven´t asked him to [insert anything suitable which is an abomination to your, the reader´s, culture, like sticking used chewinggums under tables or a ringing cell phone during a pianissimo Mozart concert].

And the reason, hm, Lacoste have a crocodile, haven´t they? And Sega have their hedgehog. And in Germany there is a cheapo ice-cream called Capri...which somehow surely not only means "Capri Island" but also happens to mean "goats". So maybe they are looking for a multi million Euro campaign involving a broad-smiling sunnyboy goat hugger? Surely you have heard about that! It´s everywhere on satellite TV!

I´ll send Rashidi what we talked about later. It´s actually too silly but not as silly as hugging a goat and being laughed about in the 419 cafe peer group!

[Lads! I´ll never understand them. Nobody is an ireland.]

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy to Oke:

Quote:
If you can provide three male models it would be enough, though a female would be a bonus.
Have you ever heard of the Australian Rules Football code?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Frumpy, you make me laugh! Perhaps, if Oke does send Pat what she desperately desires, someone might stumble upon the picture on her nightstand and alert a goat-loving company looking for a campaign model! Very Happy

More ring action with Pat and Oke! He is starting to dig himself a hole here with Pat. Bad idea, but he hasn't said, "No way in Hell!" yet.
Quote:
from oke
to pat
date Thu, Oct 21, 2010
subject Check this out

Dear Pat,

How are you doing today? that of the goat is a little bit diffcult to be honest with you. I can`t do such thing try to understand me I don`t just like it.I suggest that you should tell me
something else to hug instead of goat. I can possibly snap a photo while holding a goat or placing my hand on it.but huging it won`t work.

Its just that my camera, is faulty I wanted to snap and send you my erect p***s so that you can fantasize about it.whenever I purchase a new one I will snap and send you my erect p***s this photos, I took them sometime back when the camera is in good condition.this are the only nude photos, I got for now.you just requested for Twenty or thirty pictures.if i ask photo grapher to shoot this photos,it will cost me Money.just want to prove to you that I can do anything to make you happy.and i love to be sincere in my doing. we really have alot to do like you said.

Regards,

Oke

5 nekkid pics attached..eww! (Yes, they are the old ones, Frumpy.)!!!

Pat counterpunches well! Very Happy
Quote:
from Patricia
to oke
date Thu, Oct 21, 2010

subject This is what I want, Oke.

Dearest Oke,

Thanks for your pictures, but you have forgotten the most important one to me.
If I can't trust you to do the simplest of photos for me, how can I entrust you to lead a group of models to perform any project at all for this company? The short answer is, I cannot. You must be the one to lead by your example. I have found a couple of pictures on the Internet of the type of photo I want and have attached them to show you exactly what I am looking for. The picture of the woman is nearly perfect. The only change in your picture that you will send to me is that you will smile at the camera, like you are really enjoying yourself and love goats. If you don't like goats, just pretend that you do. Models do this exact thing for a living! Do you think that all models love to wear thong bikinis? The answer is no! They are uncomfortable, but models do it for money. This is the business that we are in, in case you are wondering. We don't always like certain things, but if the client wants them, we do them. We do it every day, Oke. It is time you learned this lesson about the modeling business. It is one of the keys to success. If you notice the second picture of the small baby, you will see that even a little tiny one year old girl is not afraid to hug a goat, and she loves them. So, I don't want to hear any more shit from you about you doing me this small favor, or I will not only make you hug a goat but I will make you kiss a camel too before I'll let you do one damn bit of MM work or get paid one red cent from us.

You do not have to have the picture taken in a studio, Oke. You can have it taken outside on the street for all I care, as long as it is a nice closeup picture. Also, take a few pictures of the hugging and send them to me, so I can have the best one suitable for framing on my bedroom nightstand. Thanks, honey. I will expect them before the end of the weekend.

Love,
Pat Smile
I attached these pics. A real man would do it, if a woman and a child would. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOO, are their tears, now? Did I hit below the belt? Laughing
Quote:
from oke
to pat
date Thu, Oct 21, 2010

subject Just leave me alone

Dear Pat,

You mean am going to kiss a Camel in the future? the same time you asking me to hug a goat. I lives in southern part of Nigeria.you hardly see Camel in sounthern part of Nigeria.they are found in Northern part of Nigeria ok.

I don`t need your Money ok keep them to yourself did I ask you for Money? why can`t you look for someone esle who can do it for you? I think I will just step aside from this.what are you taking me for? am no longer interested in Moosechuckle job. I think one day you going to ask me to kiss Snake all because of Money.

Regards,

Oke
Pat will see if he really wants to quit. Somehow, she just doesn't believe him. Smile Maybe a bucket of cold water thrown in his face in the corner will help. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail from 0ke:

Quote:
IP: 41.184.72.16
Subject: greetings to everyone there

Hi RO,

How are you doing today? I haven`t heard from you for a while.when is the next project of [sic!] coming up? I want to know so that I can make myself available this time around.don`t want to disappoint or give any excuse.is good to know.which I believe you going to inform me soon.have a wonderful weekend.

Regards, OE

So, any other idea that is no abomination like goat petting? Smile I´m sending him to Cammy for now:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Re:greetings to everyone there

Nice to hear from you O Gift ,
You can report to C W for an extra assignment but be advised that Pat will have a word on it.

IF SCREWUPS WERE DOLLARS, I'D BE A MILLIONAIRE!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY

R O

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, he's trying an end around on Pat? That only works in football, not a boxing match like ours. Stonewall him, Cammy, with "I have not received official release from the Executive Secretary, Ms. Pat, for your fitness to handle projects yet." You could throw some huge numbers at him for added effect if you desire.

Let him chew on that sentence for awhile, while I contact his other models, to see if either of them would like their boss Oke's job and his pay, CC'ing Oke, of course. Smile Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Oke:

Quote:
Your email is well recieved,yes I can possibly provide 3 male Models,as well.i haven`t heard of Austrilia Rules Football code.

Cammy's reply:

Quote:
It's not important that you know the code; it's something the client wanted to know.

The Australian Football League is seeking to bring that code into prominence on other continents, and M00seknuckle has been tasked with acquiring photographs from all around to world to create a mosaic portrait of potential fans of all groups and nationalities.

In the meantime Executive Secretary needs a pledge of commitment to this project as soon as possible, as a token of your fitness to continue with this assignment.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, he has confirmed that he is after you :
Quote:

IP: 41.184.66.148
Subject: Thanks

Dear R O,

Thanks for your mail.I am going to ask Cammy now for an extra assignment like you says and I will also notify Pat about it.you really know how to put your word together I like that.

Regards,

OE

Oh, he likes my scripts? Muhaha. Oh he is a fine little boy Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always knew that German guy knew more English than he was letting on to me. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys (my first post!),

I just wanted to say that I have spent the last two weeks glued to the edge of my seat when I'm not in fits of hysterical laughter over this MM E LLC thread. I have become very counterproductive, and it's almost 4 AM now as I post this! I guess it hasn't been all counterproductive as I have come up to speed with terminology and have learnt things which I may be able to use in my own baits some day.

Question: what ever became of the last stredded lad who had been waiting for a 55C bus outside the Hilton? Laughing

I have visited this site over the last few years and enjoyed Shiver's baits and trophies but never ventured into the forums. I am so glad that I did!

Thank you so much, guys, you are so good at what you do and a real inspiration to us newbies; I was surprised to see not too many people replying to your antics, but, I think it's safe to say that we're out there and really appreciate all your work!

Here's to many more years of successful business at MM! Smile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Very Happy

Have a drink on the house!!!

What happened to the last stredded lad? Prince George 0bi? Never heard from him again. Darl1ngton? The two met at Bauchi. He is still writing with Pat, waiting for his January 2011 two years of work with MM celebration.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke was receptive:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. what do I need to do next? or you send me sample photos of exactly what the client wanted.

So I obliged - sorta:

Quote:
I'll be sending you some source material presently - our client is a bit of a micro-manager.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wecome to Eater, plasmid. Very Happy I'm so glad that you have enjoyed this MM bait. If it was Prince George Obi you are talking about who was sent to Yankari, I was actually very hurt the way he just disappeared. No rant, no begging for compensation, not a single word. I think that he was the only one who ever treated us so badly.

I hope you return to cleaning your house, doing your laundry, and feeding the cat again soon. Wink Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, let me repost the Rashidi model no. 1 forms + Idiot pic; 4shared is a good filehoster but doesn´t show thumbnails it seems...

Slaphappy, there has been lots of Rashidi traffic in Pat´s office for the last 5 days. I´ll post the new form set later here tonight.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic