SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

got him off script

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
penoch247
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Im currently baiting Sgt Phillip Aguayo. He wants me to get him money and buy him a home near my house so far everything has been just pasted following the script but my unique thinking took him off script. I have been asking for a bio from him and a picture and he keeps talking about the house and what the specs he needs and blah blah blah but once he hit me with the specs I threw him a curve ball asking what color what kinda hardfloor what about a swimming pool and finally got him to use his brain and do some work. But I still need to find him a home where can I finr some pictures of homes for sale in and out pics I know nothing about real estate. anyone got some good pics for me? where should I go next once I fond him a place?
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just google images of homes or houses.
looks like there are some doozies there

http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&source=imghp&q=houses&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where to take it next? A tropical storm can trash the place and you just need to rebuild it, slowly, in the meantime he should tell you war stories. If he fails to at any point, get suspicious that he's a faker, so he either has to make up stories for his free house, or forsake an obvious soft touch.

How the hell does he even propose to claim such a house? Maybe insist he shows up for the signing of the contracts on Wednesday at 14:15 at <fake lawyers here>, then when he doesn't show, you get to call him a million shades of stupid.

I suspect you've probably got a lad one braincell smarter than a box of broken biscuits here, or maybe a kid - certainly a pretty useless scammer Wink

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater

Interior photos (in German):
http://www.schoener-wohnen.de/

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
penoch247
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he said he has a butt load of money he will send me to buy his house but the second lad never got ahold of me yet so we will see what he says next I will send him some pics.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic